• Last »

Pens vs. 'Ning The Debut Of Asham

#41 User is online   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Oct 27 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't give a rat's ass about Pjoma's opinion of Crosby. But I am enjoying how he's claiming he would no longer be a Flyer's fan should they acquire him while sucking the balls of such awesome players like Brandon Moss, Aki Iwamura, Steve Lerud, and Daniel McCutchen.

pjoma is a lemon. He's conditioned to lose. He lives to lose.

/badmoviereference
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#42 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Oct 27 2010, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't give a rat's ass about Pjoma's opinion of Crosby. But I am enjoying how he's claiming he would no longer be a Flyer's fan should they acquire him while sucking the balls of such awesome players like Brandon Moss, Aki Iwamura, Steve Lerud, and Daniel McCutchen.

Eric Hinske. Ryan Church.

#43 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (DoctorJohnnyFever @ Oct 27 2010, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eric Hinske. Ryan Church.

I can only imagine what he would say if he posted on a Cleveland Brown's message board.

"Luke McCown is a bulldog. This kid really wants to win and will do everything in his power to succeed. I expect to see him playing in many Pro Bowls."

"Courtney Brown is an absolute beast. Once he gets around this coaching staff and they teach him properly, I expect Canton will be calling sometime in the next 20 years."

"William Green reminds me a lot of Eric Dickerson. There's no doubt the Browns are set at the RB position for the next 7 to 10 years".
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Iím not sure they would have ďwonĒ the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#44 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:44 PM

Good comp there guys. I never said Crosby wasn't talented. He is supremely talented, one of the most talented players in the game today. The moment that the Pirates try to acquire the star player that MLB players vote the biggest baby in baseball (as Cindy was in his sport), the guy who fakes injuries the most and the player that intends to deceive the umpires in every game, then I'll make a judgement on that player. From there, you have a good comp.
"Huntington is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and that the fans and media in Pittsburgh canít quite grasp this, that they still hold the 2008-09 trades against him, is an indictment of their sensibilities." Joe Sheehan 6/6/10

#45 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:46 PM

#46 User is online   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Oct 27 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good comp there guys. I never said Crosby wasn't talented. He is supremely talented, one of the most talented players in the game today. The moment that the Pirates try to acquire the star player that MLB players vote the biggest baby in baseball, the guy who fakes injuries the most and the player that intends to deceive the umpires in every game, then I'll make a judgement on that player. From there, you have a good comp.

So he's Jeter? We could do worse.

I love when people talk about deceiving the umps. It's their job to see the game and call it, not the player's. It's the player's job to win at any cost, and if that means trotting to first when you didn't get hit by the ball, then that's what you do. We all did the same thing when we played, unless you were just in it to hang out with the guys. It's what competitors do.

So you're a lemon and a pussy.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#47 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (PSU4Lyfe @ Oct 27 2010, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So he's Jeter? We could do worse.

I love when people talk about deceiving the umps. It's their job to see the game and call it, not the player's. It's the player's job to win at any cost, and if that means trotting to first when you didn't get hit by the ball, then that's what you do. We all did the same thing when we played, unless you were just in it to hang out with the guys. It's what competitors do.

So you're a lemon and a pussy.

So when Crosby is voted the biggest baby in the game by his peers, you wear that as a badge of pride? Conversely, I would think that if you polled MLB players, Jeter would be voted among the most gutsy and hardest working player in the game.

This wasn't some fan vote. This was his peers. Because he's the best at deceiving officials, faking injuries and crying, you think that's an honor bestowed on him by his peers?
"Huntington is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and that the fans and media in Pittsburgh canít quite grasp this, that they still hold the 2008-09 trades against him, is an indictment of their sensibilities." Joe Sheehan 6/6/10

#48 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Oct 27 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So when Crosby is voted the biggest baby in the game by his peers, you wear that as a badge of pride? Conversely, I would think that if you polled MLB players, Jeter would be voted among the most gutsy and hardest working player in the game.

This wasn't some fan vote. This was his peers. Because he's the best at deceiving officials, faking injuries and crying, you think that's an honor bestowed on him by his peers?

And everyone of those peers would take him on their team in a second. Just like you would. God, you're such a vagina.

#49 User is online   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:59 PM

First of all, it's his job to talk to officials, so there's that. I don't think anyone is wearing anything as a badge of pride. Players voted on which NHL player's wife they'd like to bang the most too. Someone has to win the vote. He has had more runs taken at him than any player in the NHL since he came in the league as an 18 year old, and when he retaliated it looked to be him being a baby and not being able to take it. Need we dig up film of your boy Forsberg throwing elbows at him all game? I didn't think so.

BY HIS PEERS, BY!! HIS!!! PEERS!!!!!!! you say? Well, in that case, that's that. Also note that you will now be using win-loss record as your sole interpretation of good pitching. Because, ya know, the players voted it the most important stat.

#50 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

Who in the hell cares what the average NHL player thinks, I don't need them to tell me what I already know - Sidney Crosby is one of the best players and most fierce competitors in all of professional sports. The average professional athlete is generally clueless and the results of these polls are almost always a joke. I remember when Hines Ward was voted the dirtiest player in football or something like that, and he's just about my favorite NFL player and you'd have to be insane not to want him on your team. Crosby is humble, he's not a hot dog or an attention whore, he never gets into any trouble off the ice and he's a stone cold assassin on it.

Your performance in this thread is an embarrassment, even for you.

#51 User is offline   benrob_99 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (DoctorJohnnyFever @ Oct 27 2010, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And everyone of those peers would take him on their team in a second. Just like you would. God, you're such a vagina.

Agreed. I've never really gotten in on the "PJ Bashing" that goes on here, but Jesus he is being PURE vagina on this topic.

AND this coming from someone who didn't COMPLETELY dismiss his opening comments in this thread. It WILL be hard to root for Asham (for me anyhow) and I would NEVER under any circumstance root for Ray Lewis. But even if the Steelers signed him I wouldn't say all haughtily that "well I'll stop rooting for them for the first time in my life".

Now I understand why you guys rip PJ's tits off all season. Douche.

#52 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Oct 27 2010, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good comp there guys. I never said Crosby wasn't talented. He is supremely talented, one of the most talented players in the game today. The moment that the Pirates try to acquire the star player that MLB players vote the biggest baby in baseball (as Cindy was in his sport), the guy who fakes injuries the most and the player that intends to deceive the umpires in every game, then I'll make a judgement on that player. From there, you have a good comp.

Name a single injury Crosby faked.

As Winston Churchill might say, you are a moron wrapped up in douche inside of fail.

"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#53 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:23 PM

There are very few players in professional sports that I genuinely hate. And there are even less that if one of my teams signed em, I would stop supporting that team altogether.

Well, there's only 1 - Mike Vick. His actions were disgusting, deliberate and purposeful. I would not support the Steelers if they signed Mike Vick to a contract.

Pjoma, Sidney Crosby plays a game to the greatest of his ability. If that means trying to get leverage with the refs during the game or drawing penalties better than probably anyone else in the game, Sid does it. He is a phenomenal player, and you are being a downright vagina.

#54 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (PF82 @ Oct 27 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Name a single injury Crosby faked.

As Winston Churchill might say, you are a moron wrapped up in douche inside of fail.

There's at least a half dozen on the videos I provided. Go to youtube and search Sydney Crosby faking injury and you'll get your fill of them.

#55 User is offline   ecbenito 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (PSU4Lyfe @ Oct 27 2010, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So he tries to draw penalties to help his team win. I sure as hell hate it when guys are fierce competitors. Really grinds my gears.

try to keep up. I have to deal with dipshits like this all the time living out here. No matter what Crosby (or Cindy, or Cindy Crysbaby or Rosby - because he doesn't deserve a C, whatever moronic name they choose) does he's a whiner, a diver and doesn't play the game right.

Whatever Bobby Clarke did (like trying to shatter an opponent's ankle) or when Richards takes a shot at someone's head, or Hartnell dives like the fucking little bitch he is....well that's all gamesmanship, playing the game the right way or FLYERS HOCKEY!!!!

#56 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Oct 27 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's at least a half dozen on the videos I provided. Go to youtube and search Sydney Crosby faking injury and you'll get your fill of them.

Hmm, this is what I got

"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#57 User is online   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (ecbenito @ Oct 27 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
try to keep up. I have to deal with dipshits like this all the time living out here. No matter what Crosby (or Cindy, or Cindy Crysbaby or Rosby - because he doesn't deserve a C, whatever moronic name they choose) does he's a whiner, a diver and doesn't play the game right.

Whatever Bobby Clarke did (like trying to shatter an opponent's ankle) or when Richards takes a shot at someone's head, or Hartnell dives like the fucking little bitch he is....well that's all gamesmanship, playing the game the right way or FLYERS HOCKEY!!!!

Pjoma, of course requested two Bobby Clarke's kinda shows you what we're dealing with here.
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#58 User is offline   skate919 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

With the combination of Pjoma being a Browns, Pirates and Flyers fan and his board antics, I am wholly convinced that he is a masochist.

#59 User is offline   ecbenito 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Oct 27 2010, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pjoma, of course requested two Bobby Clarke's kinda shows you what we're dealing with here.

I actually met bobby clarke and coatesy a couple years back at a sports bar in Philly. Both were exactly what you would expect them to be. Coatsey was a complete fall down drunk, but actually fun to talk to and he knows a shitload about hockey. Clarke couldn't even be bothered to take a picture with a lifelong Flyers fan that was on a bachelor party. Clarke is pure douche.

#60 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Oct 27 2010, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cause you know everyone on youtube is fair and balanced and not the least bit a douche. No offense Mercer. Youtube is basically a troll hub for videos. Fuck people post videos about how every US president is some sort of lizard creature from the moon bent on world domination. And underneath all those videos are some racist 16 year old making comments. So bravo. Youtube is now the Encyclopedia Britannica of our day.

Jesus, youre a fucking cunt in this thread.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply