Pittsburgh Pirates: Defdog vs. BigBadBucs - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Defdog vs. BigBadBucs Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Defdog vs. BigBadBucs (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Defdog vs. BBB

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:38 AM

Defdog:

The committee found ourselves at a bit of a moral crossroads when it came to deciding whether or not we should enter Defdog into this tournament. Don't misunderstand, his level of doucheosity was never in question. Our dilemma stems from the fact that Defdog is completely retarded and we weren't sure if we should instead enter him into the upcoming, "Special Olympics Douchebag Tournament." Is it fair to enter a retarded douchebag into a tournament full of semi-retarded douchebags? We decided that there are no rules when it comes to douche so we're allowing Def to compete.

Trying to find a way to describe just how retarded the collection of sentence fragments that make up his posts are, wouldn't do them justice. Instead, we're going to just let them speak for themselves. Something to keep in mind as you review his work, is that all these posts are from the last few months...but all his posts have been this retarded for many, many years. Let's take a look:

"Jack Wilson and Tyler Yates are like the stock market.

If there were consistent, then yes, they suck."

"If marriage is about procreation, then why do people stop at 2 kids.

Keep spitting them out.

Otherwise you are just reaping the non-children benefits of marriage, that gays want to have.

(and let's not forget, marriage isn't all benefits. But if two people want to tie themselves down legally, why not ?)"

"If the Pirates are going to be bad on a historical level....

why were they "ok" in Spring ?

I mean the Astros and Padres sucked a lot more...

Unless you are thinking Pirates 50 wins Padres 47 wins Astros 45 wins."

"Penguin thinks pee-wee tee-ball rules should apply to the NFL."

"6 for 7 is NOT 12 for 14.

Maybe mathwise... but lets see what Kubel's record is after 14 AB"

"Me and tdippo appreciate that."

"It's more for people who have constant internet connections like those with blackberries and iphones.

And supposedly its for people you "will be" knowing...

versus facebook who are people you only know."

"That's an interesting brain teaser...

last years starting lineup = starting lineup before this years

Good job."

"The Cubs have spent 100s of millions of dollars and still no World Series titles.

So If a team like the Pirates cant win signing 2 players...

what does that say for teams like the Cubs who sign 10 for incredible amounts of money and don't win ?

A world series title is the ultimate victory...

but you know, a division title would be just as nice."

"BBB = Seinfeld ?

A tough cookie is something sweet yet wont break...

Like your kid surviving a bee sting. You call him a tough cookie.

Of course if you're tdippo, you exclaim how cookies are bad for you and that you always walk by it at the food court but have never stopped once."

"The weather definately affects the kind of car your secret agent buys you..."

"You do realize Dave Littlefield is in the Cubs org now...

Or maybe I should say Bear Bambino."

"Chrysler Corrrrrrdoooooobaaa......

Those rolling R's gets ecbenito thinking of his homeland, and how many brothers he can fit in it to go roof."

"Button up your pants in front of the mirror...

Then when an old creepy guy catches you and yells: "hey ! Did you just piss in the sink ?"

Nod.

And realize old crazy people are weird about bathroom behaviours and that makes them feel good when they can yell."

"You agree candy will entice kids like yourself ?

300 is awesome !

Im mad at Prince of Persia !"

"/join roomname

If roomname already exists, then you join as a member.If its new, then the room gets created and you join it as a moderator.

like I said... try /join nambleFriend"

"Cars are more expensive than ever. I

t's hard to imagine the auto makers not having money.

It's a cover up.

Ford was on the verge of bankruptcy a couple years ago from all those tire problems, now they are raking in money"

"RMU and Akron ? ... pinnacle...

Forget the Yankees and Red Sox."

Not a single one of those posts was edited in any way whatsoever. Now, we're certain that some of you might be thinking that in Defdog's defense, all of these posts were taken out of context. Well, Def is the only member of CIA, whose posts make less sense in context than out of context. If you take the posts out of context you can try to imagine a scenario where they might make sense. We challenge you to read his posts within the context of their threads and see if you can understand them. No chance. Despite being retarded, Defdog is definitely a douche.

BigBadBucs: BBB is a true gentleman and a very loyal Pirates fan. He's always been one of the nicest guys on the boards for all these years. But he continues to hang around with all of you douchebags, which puts him in the category of:

Guilt

By

Association

Douchebag

The committee feels that although BBB is in the GBAD category, it wouldn't be fair if we didn't acknowledge one of his douche moments. This man bragged about his legendary screen door making abilities yet he failed to deliver when put to the test. Failing to come through after bragging about one's own mad skills=douche.

#2 User is offline   BigBadBucs 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

Ha!

Win or Lose I'm honored to be in the tourney!

Touchee Boys! or should I say " Douchee!"

BBB

#3 Guest_defdog_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

#4 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:52 AM

#5 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:53 AM

#6 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

#7 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

#8 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:57 AM

In my early days of posting at MGP, I used to think that defdog was just an occasional poster who spewed some nonsensical sentence fragment once in a while and was otherwise generally harmless. On CIA, he seems to post more frequently, make even less sense (if that is possibly) and is more combative. I think he's got a chance to make a big run in this tournament.

#9 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:59 AM

#10 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:04 PM

#11 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (defdog @ Apr 13 2009, 09:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did you drink that night, Def? Perhaps the better question is what didn't you drink that night?
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#12 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:28 PM

This could be a major landslide, not because of Def's douchiness, but because BBB is simply one of the best posters I've ever encountered. Sorry Def, you get my vote on this one, but take heart, this thread clearly shows approval for archiving posts and using them later. All bets are off now and things could get fun.
"Huntington is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and that the fans and media in Pittsburgh canít quite grasp this, that they still hold the 2008-09 trades against him, is an indictment of their sensibilities." Joe Sheehan 6/6/10

#13 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

I know this is going to be a landslide... but my only defense is that some of you guys are Type Alpha morons with no memory.

This is a sarcastic post mocking matt13. He brags about juvilnile things:

"You agree candy will entice kids like yourself ?

300 is awesome !

Im mad at Prince of Persia !"

This post is for people smart enough to know what IRC is... because well, the thread was about the new chat room (which is IRC based):

"/join roomname

If roomname already exists, then you join as a member.If its new, then the room gets created and you join it as a moderator.

like I said... try /join nambleFriend"

Context my boy. If you cant follow context, then maybe that's another issue...

#14 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:37 PM

There aren't enough hours in the year for you to attempt to explain every idiotic statement you have made here.
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#15 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Apr 13 2009, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There aren't enough hours in the year for you to attempt to explain every idiotic statement you have made here.

Maybe the best post ever...........at least for reasons unknown to the poster.

"Huntington is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and that the fans and media in Pittsburgh canít quite grasp this, that they still hold the 2008-09 trades against him, is an indictment of their sensibilities." Joe Sheehan 6/6/10

#16 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:42 PM

Wow, really?

Awesome
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#17 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

This thread is fun, don't you think? I think it's fun.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Iím not sure they would have ďwonĒ the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#18 Guest_u0007890_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

What about where he argued that Cardinals running game (32nd out of 32 NFL teams) was very good and would fare well in the Super Bowl?

#19 User is offline   herrmorpheus 

• Penguin In The Desert
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2009 - 12:56 PM

A vote for BBB is a vote saying that Vinman is the best administrator in the world. Whoever voted for BBB is a fascist.
Save a journalist, buy a newspaper.

#20 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (u0007890 @ Apr 13 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about where he argued that Cardinals running game (32nd out of 32 NFL teams) was very good and would fare well in the Super Bowl?

And I said the Cardinals D was pretty damn good too... The SB was not a blowout like everyone thought.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic