Pittsburgh Pirates: Mvk112 vs. Jolly Roger Stinx - Pittsburgh Pirates

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mvk112 vs. Jolly Roger Stinx Rate Topic: -----

Poll: mvk112 vs. Jolly Roger Stinx (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Mvk vs. Jolly Roger Stinx

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:32 PM

MVK: This committee has a question about MVK. What the fuck happened to this guy?

Going back to the ESPN board, MVK was a pretty under the radar poster. Never involved in controversy, he was there to have friendly sports debates. After all you douchebags made the move to MGS, he began acting increasingly more aggressive towards other board members. By the time you all moved to MGP, he had completely transformed into a different on-line personality. He was constantly lashing out at people and always looking for a heated argument. After about a year of being very difficult to get along with, one day he announced that he recognized that he had been acting differently and he actually apologized. He even decided to come to the first official MGP Night after he had originally said that he wasn't going to attend. For a while, it seemed as if he had turned over a new leaf and wanted to remain civil on the board. But this committee has recognized that his newfound "Zen like" behavior didn't last very long.

Since then, this douchebag has simply become the biggest mother fucking assholes that the internet has ever seen. We can't even think of anything clever to say about him and even if we could it wouldn't be nearly as effective as telling you that he just flat out sucks ass. Serious douchebag ass. He's a shit eating, loud talking, Yankee loving, wife-beater wearing, Jack Cust bashing, sense of humor lacking, ARod criticizing, Team Winter despising, Jeter dick sucking, anger embracing, miserable dick. And this committee know that when you're a shit eating, loud talking, Yankee loving, wife-beater wearing, Jack Cust bashing, sense of humor lacking, ARod criticizing, Team Winter despising, Jeter dick sucking, anger embracing, miserable dick, then it means that you're a HUGE fucking douchebag.

Wow. That was a real tongue twitser.

JollyRogerStinx: Shortly after MGP Night last year, MGP was graced with a new board member. This committee remembers that JollyRogerStinx claimed to have witnnessed you douchebags partying in the parking lot of PNC and found out about MGP, so she decided to join the board. After making a few fairly retarded posts, we've been told that she attempted to start a cat fight with Bree, for no reason, by sending her some nasty PMs. She didn't last long on MGP and hasn't been heard from since.

So, why would this committee enter her as a participant in this tournament if she hasn't even registered on CIA?

Because she was MVK's wife.

And that only makes MVK ten million times the douchebag he already was.

Yup.

#2 Guest_sloshyj_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

I actually sort of like MVK. I voted for him of course.

#3 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Apr 2 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You did the same thing to me. You propped me up, then you voted for me.

I'm calling your boss.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#4 Guest_sloshyj_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Apr 2 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did the same thing to me. You propped me up, then you voted for me.

I'm calling your boss.

704-4893-43923

Knock yourself out, bitch.

#5 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Apr 2 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
704-4893-43923

Knock yourself out, bitch.

Tell Chuck I say 'hi'. Wait, that's my pretend boss. Fuck, I can't keep the lies straight.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#6 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Apr 2 2009, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell Chuck I say 'hi'. Wait, that's my pretend boss. Fuck, I can't keep the lies straight.

If you go to "Last Click," (which is back by the way) there's a subsection called "Lie Organizer." That should help.

Technology today is amazing.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#7 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Apr 2 2009, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you go to "Last Click," (which is back by the way) there's a subsection called "Lie Organizer." That should help.

Technology today is amazing.

And at the Last Click page, if you type "up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-B-A" you get access to the secret database of everyone's posts going back to espn
"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#8 User is offline   tdippo 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:04 PM

Can we just vote for the family?

#9 User is offline   SyrBucco 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Apr 2 2009, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I actually really do like MVK. But his +1 was nicer than him, so he gets my vote.

This is a lousy pairing. Doesn't happen often, but Douchious Maximus has overrated this board member's douchosity. I think you will see an upset early in the tournament.
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

#10 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (SyrBucco @ Apr 3 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I actually really do like MVK. But his +1 was nicer than him, so he gets my vote.

This is a lousy pairing. Doesn't happen often, but Douchious Maximus has overrated this board member's douchosity. I think you will see an upset early in the tournament.

I'm gonna go ahead and give this post a -1.

Does the wife beater already slip your mind? BLOSSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:29 AM

Mvk moves on to the 2nd round.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic