Pittsburgh Pirates: cbh vs. bucc-o-pain - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

cbh vs. bucc-o-pain Rate Topic: -----

Poll: cbh vs. bucc-o-pain (60 member(s) have cast votes)

cbh vs. bucc-o-pain

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

CBH: This selection committee believes that Coffee Bean is one of the more intelligent, well informed, easy going, respectful and respectable guys on CIA. It's pretty much always been that way. If you see him occasionally spit out some brutal sarcasm or aggression on the board, it's always deserved.

However, if you choose to associate yourself with douchebags, then you MUST be a douchebag. So CBH is another one of the few tournament participants that falls into the category of:

Guilt

By

Association

Douchebag

The committee recommends that you pick better friends, you fucking douchebag.

Bucc-o-Pain:

</div>

What Tommy and Jimmy just did to Billy Bats in this scene is about 24% of what Bucc-o-Pain did to the last guy that accidentally bumped into him in a crowded shopping mall.

To say bucc-o-pain is slightly incapable of controlling his temper would be like saying that the Pirates have been slightly unsuccessful over the last 16 seasons. This committee cannot think of another board member that is as quick to fly off the handle and go for the jugular as BOP. He nearly put out a hit on another board member for suggesting that Radiohead is overrated.

In a 1995 interview, Mike Tyson was quoted as saying that the only person on the planet that he's afraid of is none other than BOP. Keep in mind this was just after Tyson was released from prison for rape and just before he ate Evander Holyfield's ear. Being that feared has its advantages, but it also makes one a tremendous douche.

An interesting facet of BOP's personality is that while he's raucous and always willing to get into a scuffle, he also has a very different side to him. He's actually shown that he can be thoughtful, generous and willing to give pretty solid advice if a subject is brought up that he's knowledgeable in. While this committee certainly appreciates this, it doesn't take away from the fact that being schizophrenic=douche.

And we're certain that thousands of years ago the Romans were able to get pizza shops up and running faster than this alleged restaurateur. Perhaps if BOP spent a little more time working on his restaurant and a little less time obsessing over goal line sized rails of blow, then Tommi Salami could have already taken a shit on the bathroom floor in the pizza shop. Oh and Tommi, if you're reading this, please make sure that you're parents have a good mortician if they plan on having an open casket ceremony for you.

See you in the next round BOP!

#2 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

This will be a walkaway for BOP
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#3 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:27 PM

Hell, not even I can vote for CBH.
Utah, get me two.

#4 User is offline   SyrBucco 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Despite my near-homo manlove for BOP, one cannot cast the anger issues aside when considering this vote. Besides, CBH's +1 and my +1 plan to have hot lesbo sex together at CIA 1, and I cannot do anything to interfere with that, since I want to watch.

BOP, hop on the douche train.
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

#5 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:28 PM

Haha great start, 9-0.

#6 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:36 PM

16-0.

Could BOP beat monarch's record of 60-1?
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#7 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:46 PM

I happen to like both of these posters and garner great entertainment value from both of them. But since b-o-p and I don't see eye to eye with respect to Jordan Staal, I'm giving him the slight nod.

Douche.

#8 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:47 PM

Who voted for CBH?
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#9 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:03 PM

fags with their hilarious cbh votes

damn them all

#10 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

BOP yelled at me about fantasy baseball. But he was my burger bringing partner.

I had to go with the guy with the guns.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#11 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (LonghornBuc @ Apr 2 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BOP is an ass hole. How can cbh get a vote? This must be Team Winters fault. Fuckers.

I think that cbh is a member of Team Winter. I think that b-o-p often is also considered a member. I think we need a little clarification from WiH as to which way to vote here.

#12 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

Not that there's much argument, but here's why cbh isn't a douche

http://evenbiggerwood.blogspot.com/
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#13 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Apr 2 2009, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not that there's much argument, but here's why cbh isn't a douche

http://evenbiggerwood.blogspot.com/

You're referring to the cigar he's smoking, right?

#14 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (The Lumber Company @ Apr 2 2009, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I happen to like both of these posters and garner great entertainment value from both of them. But since b-o-p and I don't see eye to eye with respect to Jordan Staal, I'm giving him the slight nod.

Douche.

The Lumber Company Summarizer:

"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#15 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (PSU4Lyfe @ Apr 2 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BOP yelled at me about fantasy baseball. But he was my burger bringing partner.

I had to go with the guy with the guns.

BOP yelled at me about Sidney Crosby. I believe that BOP has yelled at evey single human being on the planet at least once.
"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#16 User is offline   cbh 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:49 PM

I voted for b-o-p in the hopes that saying so would up my douche meter.

But I already have four? FOUR people think I'm a bigger douche? And how many of them are JWill?
If I dared your son to do something, he'd be DEAD. I wouldn't do a wimpy dare, like "read a short story quickly". I'd have a real dare, like EAT A BAG OF FIRE!!!!"

#17 User is offline   Martini 

• I'd Raged Have Lomo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (cbh @ Apr 2 2009, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted for b-o-p in the hopes that saying so would up my douche meter.

But I already have four? FOUR people think I'm a bigger douche? And how many of them are JWill?

Those are the jilted four who miss your frequent presence in a very homoerotic way.

Get it?

#18 User is offline   tdippo 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

The BOP write-up is one of my favorites. The writing in the Tourney has been flawless.

#19 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (tdippo @ Apr 2 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The BOP write-up is one of my favorites. The writing in the Tourney has been flawless.

Perhaps had you made this post before busting WiH's balls, he wouldn't have made that comment about you masturbating during the Hannah Montana movie.

Which is a pretty flawless burn.

#20 User is offline   tdippo 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Apr 2 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps had you made this post before busting WiH's balls, he wouldn't have made that comment about you masturbating during the Hannah Montana movie.

Which is a pretty flawless burn.

I can deal with anything if it is true. What is wrong with masturbating to a Hanna Montana movie? I don't understand the movie anyway...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic