Pittsburgh Pirates: Jpbucco vs. Nickflair04 - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jpbucco vs. Nickflair04 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Jpbucco vs. Nickflair (50 member(s) have cast votes)

Jpbucco vs. Nickflair04

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:52 AM

JPBucco: Last year when a few Team Winter members took a brief hiatus from posting, JPBucco must have assumed that they had left permanently, as he used it as an opportunity to bash them and tell everyone how much better the board will be without them. Of course, when they returned he tucked his head between his legs and he shut the fuck up real quick, and was seen posting things like, "Hey Penguin! great to see you! Glad you came back!" That's because JP is a douchebag.

You'll rarely be able to tell which side of the debate JPBucco is on as he tends to attack the person behind the argument as opposed to the actual argument. Unfortunately for JP, he isn't intelligent, funny or witty so the only thing weaker than his opinions are his douchey attempts to insult other posters.

And is there anything douchier than growing a mustache for your yearly fantasy football draft? The only thing this committee can think of is using said mustache to store the cum of a certain CIA member after blowing him in the right field bathroom at a State College Spikes baseball game. For the sake of anonymity, let's just say that CIA member's screen name rhymes with, "Jimm."

You might be wondering how JP was able to get "Jimm" to relax enough to enjoy receiving the felatio. He convinced "Jimm" to participate in JP's "Big Beer Challenge," which by the way is also known by another name. It's called, "Giving Lots Of Beer to Younger Men So You Can Have Sex With Them." That's a prime example of Ghey Douche, which loosley translates to Douche.

Nickflair: Is Nick Flair even a douche bag? This committee had him on the bubble of even making this tournament.

Let's be serious here. A lot of people believe his defining moment of douche was when he posted the high school basketball photo of CIA whipping boy, Monarch. But in reality, if anyone deserves that kind of treatment, it's Monarch. So, that doesn't make Nick a douche.

But...

This committee is certain that Team Winter considers him to be part of their douchey little club...so THAT makes Nick a douchebag. And this committee knows that Nick would frown upon people making braggadocious claims...yet he was willing to do battle on the board with fellow douchebags, over high school grades and SAT scores.

And while this write-up may bother him, he certainly won't mention it in conversation. BECAUSE HE'S NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION!!!!!! As vocal as he may be on message boards, this committee has been told that when you meet him, he doesn't say a word.

But, it's OK. Because if Nick is feeling down about any of this, he'll just go home and crank up some VAN HALEN!!!

The only problem is that Nick will be cranking up the SAMMY HAGAR VAN HALEN!!!!!!!!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOUUCHE!!!!!!!!!!

#2 User is offline   SyrBucco 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

Nick brought the grill to CIA II. This selfless act single-handedly removed him from my consideration in this tournament. I have no bone to pick with JPBucco, but by default, he gets my vote.
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

#3 Guest_Nickflair04_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:06 AM

I'm actually listening to some Van Hagar right now.

Fuckin' right, bitches!

#4 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

This is a good match up. I'm inclined to vote for jpbucco, but Nick's admission he prefers Van Hagar simply can't be ignored.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#5 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:15 AM

QUOTE (SyrBucco @ Mar 24 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nick brought the grill to CIA II. This selfless act single-handedly removed him from my consideration in this tournament. I have no bone to pick with JPBucco, but by default, he gets my vote.

I think JP just crossed Syr's name off of the list of potential candidates for the "Big Blow Job Challenge."
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#6 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:17 AM

I voted for Nick of course
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#7 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 24 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think JP will be crossing Zimm's name off of the list of potential candidates for the "Big Blow Job Challenge."
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#8 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 24 2009, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think JP will be crossing Zimm's name off of the list of potential candidates for the "Big Blow Job Challenge."

I just wonder who "Jimm" is.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

If anyone here were able to sample any of the wonderful foods Chef JPBucco makes on a regular basis at Penn State he or she would certainly vote in the other direction.

Dude can cook
5 GP

#10 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 24 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone here were able to sample any of the wonderful foods Chef JPBucco makes on a regular basis at Penn State he or she would certainly vote in the other direction.

Dude can cook

Replace "wonderful foods" with "man gunk" and "cook" with "shoot his load", and I think we've discovered the true identity of "Jimm".

#11 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:25 AM

Bobby Flay can cook. I still think he's a douche. Plus Nick answered my question about MLB 09: The Show, and none of you asswads did.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#12 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 24 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Replace "wonderful foods" with "man gunk" and "cook" with "shoot his load", and I think we've discovered the true identity of "Jimm".

Good detective work there, Penguin.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   PenguinSummarizer 

• Little League

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 24 2009, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

translation: Zimm is a queer

#14 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

Fuck off Fagget
5 GP

#15 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:26 PM

I also enjoy the far superior Van Hagar edition....so give me the "run around" all you want...beat me 'til I'm "Black and Blue"...but I intend to win this thing "Right Now".

Excellent write up DM, however you will notice that the "Big Beer Challenge" is never issued at Curve games, as the male citizens of that little hamlet need no "liquid encouragement" to engage in oral gymnastics.

Oh shit! There's stickers!

#16 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 24 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Traitor.

#17 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:03 PM

Only 35 votes? Come on people, start voting. Don't cost nuthin'.

#18 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'm making this post just to increase the post total in MY matchup.

How douchy is that?

#19 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (jpbucco @ Mar 24 2009, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm making this post just to increase the post total in MY matchup.

How douchy is that?

Having a 13 vote lead with over 40 votes cast, this is in the bag for you.

#20 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 24 2009, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having a 13 vote lead with over 40 votes cast, this is in the bag for you.

Fuck that...I'm looking ahead to Sloshy in the "Summer's Eve Sixteen".

I'm gonna need the momentum.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic