Pittsburgh Pirates: Tdippo vs. Hir51 - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tdippo vs. Hir51 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Tdippo vs. Hir51 (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Tdippo vs. Hir51

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Tdippo: If brains were dynamite, this behemoth of douche couldn't blow his nose!

[Hey Tdippo, you probably didn't understand that opening line so, what we were saying is that you're not undumb. And as far as the word "behemoth?" We'd tell you to, "Have at it and Google it," but you probably don't know what Google means and if you do know, you certainly don't know how to actually do it. So we'll save you the trouble...it means "something big in size."]

There's simply no denying his powers of douche as he constantly has them on display. This committee knows for certain that there's not a person alive who's gotten as much mileage from playing Division III football as "T-homo". He spends an inordinate amount of time reminding everyone of how big he is and how much he thinks he knows about football. Yet, his insecurities can't be dismissed as he's always trying to convince everyone how hot his wife is. Are you familiar with this douchey mantra? "I overachieved!" This committee certainly is.

He's also made it very clear that he's a Republican...and he agrees with all of their policies and stances, because...well...uh...um...uh...actually he hasn't explained why he agrees with any of their policies or stances. Being so completely aligned with one political party, while not really knowing why=douche.

T-dipshit is also famous for taking exception to certain behavior on the board, only to later realize what a douche he's been and then sending PM's to those he's confronted, asking about their families and making sure everything is good in the valley. And despite having a top of the line Blackberry, he appears to be a technological retard.

hir51: This tournament participant is pretty single faceted when it comes to douche.

But it's just enough douche to make the tournament.

Do any of you know why he's a douche?

If you don't, we'll tell you why.

You're looking at it.

That's right, it's his "Jourdin-esque" style of posting.

Not the content of his posts, but the formatting of his posts.

For some reason he feels the need to hit enter after every few words.

So often, in fact, that when he started posting on MGP, many of us thought he was another one of Jourdin's many screen names.

And one thing we know about Jourdin is that he's an absolutely tremendous douchebag.

So despite the fact that hir51 seems like a very nice and reasonable guy,

he reminds us of Jourdin and that makes him a douche.

We're not expecting hir51 to make a run in this tournament because Tdippo is always at the top of his douche game. This one could be ugly.

#2 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:06 AM

I voted for HIR, just because I like Tdipp and he played 1-AA football I believe
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#3 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:30 PM

I think how often someone posts will impact the results of many of these matchups. So based on that, monarch and I should face off in the finals, right?
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#4 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:33 PM

It will be tough for tdip to win it alll ....but he's been known to "over achieve".
Oh shit! There's stickers!

#5 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

The poll says there have been 22 votes and the tally is 17-3.

???????

#6 User is offline   Uber Bier Mensch 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (buccosmfg @ Mar 23 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The poll says there have been 22 votes and the tally is 17-3.

???????

You vote a Null vote if you just want to see the results.

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln

#7 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

doh

#8 User is offline   SyrBucco 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

Another pitifully weak pairing. Genuinely nice guys here, if you throw out the TDippo Republican thing, that is. Then you have to subtract some douchosity due to the relative strength of the +1.

Fuck it, he's Republican. Fuck this heal the political gap shit. TDippo it is.
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

#9 User is offline   Uber Bier Mensch 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (SyrBucco @ Mar 23 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another pitifully weak pairing. Genuinely nice guys here, if you throw out the TDippo Republican thing, that is. Then you have to subtract some douchosity due to the relative strength of the +1.

Fuck it, he's Republican. Fuck this heal the political gap shit. TDippo it is.

The lack of hair has accelerated your thought process. Good job.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln

#10 User is offline   herrmorpheus 

• Penguin In The Desert
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:09 PM

Major difference, by the way, between I-AA football (which is what TDippo played) and D-3 football. The fact that Douchius Maximus got it wrong should send him into the bracket.

Oh, and I voted for tdippo. Stupid Duquesne fan. angry.gif
Save a journalist, buy a newspaper.

#11 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:29 PM

The fact that Douchius Maximus got it wrong should send him into the bracket.

Who says he isn't?

#12 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (herrmorpheus @ Mar 23 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Major difference, by the way, between I-AA football (which is what TDippo played) and D-3 football. The fact that Douchius Maximus got it wrong should send him into the bracket.

Are you saying Douchius Maximus is either Mercer, Crim, or Jestor?
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#13 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 23 2009, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you saying Douchius Maximus is either Mercer, Crim, or Jestor?

I THOUGHT HE WAS LIC!

#14 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 23 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think how often someone posts will impact the results of many of these matchups. So based on that, monarch and I should face off in the finals, right?

Speaking of the missing douche still no Monarch? Perhaps someone should put Vaughn's picture on a milk carton.
"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#15 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (DoctorJohnnyFever @ Mar 23 2009, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who says he isn't?

Who says its a he?

I assumed it was JollyRogerStinx
"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#16 User is offline   Martini 

• I'd Raged Have Lomo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (brendansdad @ Mar 23 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of the missing douche still no Monarch? Perhaps someone should put Vaughn's picture on a milk carton.

I don't think the milk industry would be too fond of that. They still want to sell product.

Get it?

#17 User is offline   Douchius Maximus 

• Varsity

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:54 AM

It appears Tdippo didn't overachieve as he mops the floor with Hir51.

#18 User is offline   ohio_is_for_buttlovers 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Skinny Skiing. Going to bullfights on acid.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Douchius Maximus @ Mar 24 2009, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It appears Tdippo didn't overachieve as he mops the floor with Hir51.

Does the term "mops the floor" come from mopping the floor at the peep show? Penguin? Anyone?

#19 User is offline   hir51 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

I am really disappointed that I wasn't around for this voting.

I really am.

And I never realized that I formatted my posts in a douchetastic way.

I really didn't.

But now that I know.

Well.

Let's just say I will try to stop doing it.

I swear.

Maybe.

Ah, fuck it. I won't stop.

You know what.

It is fucking annoying.

I

am

sorry

And again.

I really don't know who Jourdin is. And if he was as big as a douche as you all say he is, then I am really sorry that I remind folks of him. So I will stop typing in the fucked up format.

Really.

I will.

#20 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (hir51 @ Mar 24 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I

am

sorry

And again.

I really don't know who Jourdin is. And if he was as big as a douche as you all say he is, then I am really sorry that I remind folks of him. So I will stop typing in the fucked up format.

Really.

I will.

But if you stop, then you'll lose your spot in next year's tournament.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic