• 8 Pages +
  • Last »

Pjoma You Coward

#21 User is offline   Uber Bier Mensch 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln

#22 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did it say anything about cheerleading or Diversity Committees?

No, but I did just get a PM from Richard Simmons and he wants his tank top back.

"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#23 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 12 2009, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, but I did just get a PM from Richard Simmons and he wants his tank top back.

Haha, when I wore that at the beach over the summer my roommates called it the He-Man tank top and my one roommate wouldn't let me get in his car wearing it. So I have retired it and replaced it with an bright orange, flowered tank top.
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#24 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

I'm still curious as to what makes Pjoma certain that BOP is Pjoma Summarizer.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#25 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

Back to the topic, as I agree there's a difference between "would" and "could", I can understand how one may misremember which exact word was used. However, I fail to understand how discovering the "Last Click" feature is remotely sufficient to accuse one of having an alias. Especially after the admin just confirmed it's not BOP.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#26 User is offline   tdippo 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:08 PM

Answer me 2 questions...

Who is PJoma?

Who is Joe Kerrigan?

#27 User is offline   PenguinSummarizer 

• Little League

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 12 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back to the topic, as I agree there's a difference between "would" and "could", I can understand how one may misremember which exact word was used. However, I fail to understand how discovering the "Last Click" feature is remotely sufficient to accuse one of having an alias. Especially after the admin just confirmed it's not BOP.

I have a functional understanding of the words "could" and "would". Misremembering an exact word can happen on occasion. I still cannot grasp the feature known as "Last Click" is enough to confirm an alias. And I love penis

#28 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

If these Summarizer guys had been here all along, it sure would have cleared up a lot of confusing posts.
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Mar 12 2009, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If these Summarizer guys had been here all along, it sure would have cleared up a lot of confusing posts.

Really? You need PenguinSummarizer to remind you I like penis?

#30 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

When do I get a summarizer?
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#31 User is offline   mvk112 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 12 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you get out of middle school.

#32 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 12 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Zimm wants to know when he gets his own summarizer."

--ZimmSummarizer
Posted Image

#33 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Mar 12 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Zimm wants to know when he gets his own summarizer."

--ZimmSummarizer

since a summary is just a shortened version of something isn't "zimmsummarizer" redundant

#34 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (monarch0 @ Mar 12 2009, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's no doubt that BOP (and Penguin, right?) wrongly called out Pjoma for the batting title thing. I think they admitted they were wrong and apologized, so I'm not sure why BOP brought it up again, he's still wrong.

HOWEVAH, Pjoma blatantly made up being able to see who was PMing who and who was logging out to log in as someone else, which is egregious as well.

And since every alias is likely ecbenito anyway, I'm not sure why Pjoma is jumping all over BOP's shit about it.

I am not trying to back out of being wrong about pjoma's Tabata statements at all. If it reads that way then it was not my intention. I brought it up because at least I was going off of something that I honestly thought I remebered him stating. Pjoma is going off of some made up functions that in no way lead him to believe I was busting on him through an alias. While I was wrong, and clearly admitted so, at least I was going of some shred of substance no matter how small. I mean how douche is it to completely fabricate a story just so you feel justified in accusing someone? Pretty fucking douche.

If pjoma wasn't so dense and cowardly, he would ask himself why would I create an alias to do something that I do directly to his punk ass through my original screen name?
Utah, get me two.

#35 Guest_sloshyj_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:27 PM

Can one of the summarizers summariz what went on with the 'last click' discussion? Buccopain said it proved something abut PJoma?

#36 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Mar 12 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can one of the summarizers summariz what went on with the 'last click' discussion? Buccopain said it proved something abut PJoma?

incorrect, but I am not an official summarizer.
Utah, get me two.

#37 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Mar 12 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you go to the "Last Click" page, there are summaries of all of what the summarizers said.
Posted Image

#38 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Mar 12 2009, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the summary version is

"technology today is amazing"

#39 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (sloshyj @ Mar 12 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pjoma made the following post:

It's amazing that I never saw the Last Click feature and the page where you can view what the Members are looking at, who they are exchanging PM's with, who left to log on with another name etc. I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to accept apologies, but I'm thankful I was able to to find that page. Technology today is amazing.

#40 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (buccosmfg @ Mar 12 2009, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the summary version is

"technology today is amazing"

That's about as spot on as a Joe Kerrigan bullpen coaching session.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply