Pittsburgh Pirates: Phillies at Pirates 6/14/15 - Pittsburgh Pirates

Jump to content

  • 10 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Phillies at Pirates 6/14/15 Rate Topic: -----

#41 Guest_sloshyj_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

Really weird to be accused of having an alias by U000. It would make things a lot simpler for him to think that only one person thinks the content of his brain on baseball is pretty below average generally. One person with a bunch of aliases, all posting at the same time.

Yep, we're all the same guy, Utterly Blind. Just keep whispering that to yourself...

These unsolicited attacks have got to stop. Now.
0

#42 Guest_sloshyj_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:17 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 14 June 2015 - 01:13 PM, said:

I'm sure his wife and children get enough to eat, and he doesn't torture puppies for fun. But in baseball? Yeah, he just sucks.

His Christian faith helped him stop nailing road tail with his bumpy penis:

http://www.athletesi...iner-corey-hart
0

#43 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

  • H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,656
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Flemington, NJ
  • Interests:Jack Cust hails from my hometown!!

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:19 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 14 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

His Christian faith helped him stop nailing road tail with his bumpy penis:

http://www.athletesi...iner-corey-hart


Looks like slosh found his problem. A few Ready-To-Go Annie's and he'll be right as rain.

At least he only made only one out and not two.

Or three.

Shoes
0

#44 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:20 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 14 June 2015 - 01:15 PM, said:

Really weird to be accused of having an alias by U000. It would make things a lot simpler for him to think that only one person thinks the content of his brain on baseball is pretty below average generally. One person with a bunch of aliases, all posting at the same time.

Yep, we're all the same guy, Utterly Blind. Just keep whispering that to yourself...


Oh Josh. You really think the entire board isn't aware of your aliases? That's adorable, really. You think I'm the only person that was told your other screen names? Even more adorable. Keep trying to ruin the board with your bullshit - you're an audience of one for your shenanigans. I'm guessing even the rest of the Jacobsons find it tired.
1

#45 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,615
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 14 June 2015 - 01:17 PM, said:

His Christian faith helped him stop nailing road tail with his bumpy penis:

http://www.athletesi...iner-corey-hart

Some of the details in your post aren't in that article. I'm kind of curious how you know them, and at the same time I don't want to know.

Anyway, plenty of Christian players are knee-deep in road beef. Most of them are better players than Corey Hart, though.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#46 User is offline   ecbenito 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26,748
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:with the outlaws

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

I love being in a phillies bar for this game and listening to the fans just fucking melting down about how AJ has pitched this season
3

#47 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

View Postecbenito, on 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

I love being in a phillies bar for this game and listening to the fans just fucking melting down about how AJ has pitched this season


There are Phillies bars?
0

#48 User is offline   Vegetable 

  • El Conquistador
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,695
  • Joined: 24-January 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colorado

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

*
POPULAR

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 14 June 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

Really weird to see a sloshy alias digging in on an issue as critical as Walksr not starting against a great LHP after I comment upon it. That's as rare as getting delayed in PHL.



What's really weird is that you are accusing me AGAIN of that alias bullshit after it was confirmed as a false accusation.

Don't understand this alias obsession. Too many posts? Too many posters? So insecure that you can't handle a differing opinion? You should start blog and disable all comments. Maybe password protect it so that "aliases" can't read your posts
"We’ll be comfortable adding one (starter),” he said. “We’ll be comfortable adding nobody if it’s just not there. We don’t feel we are driven to force it. If we can add one that makes sense for us, that’s great. If we can add two that make sense … then we do that.”
Opie Taylor. In a decisive moment.
7

#49 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,615
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:24 PM

View PostVegetable, on 14 June 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:

What's really weird is that you are accusing me AGAIN of that alias bullshit after it was confirmed as a false accusation.

Don't understand this alias obsession. Too many posts? Too many posters? So insecure that you can't handle a differing opinion? You should start blog and disable all comments. Maybe password protect it so that "aliases" can't read your posts

Put it behind a paywall and charge $2.99 per alias.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#50 User is offline   ecbenito 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26,748
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:with the outlaws

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:27 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 14 June 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

There are Phillies bars?

Bars in Philadelphia where the game is playing
0

#51 Guest_sloshyj_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 14 June 2015 - 01:20 PM, said:

Oh Josh. You really think the entire board isn't aware of your aliases? That's adorable, really. You think I'm the only person that was told your other screen names? Even more adorable. Keep trying to ruin the board with your bullshit - you're an audience of one for your shenanigans. I'm guessing even the rest of the Jacobsons find it tired.

Posted Image
0

#52 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:31 PM

View Postecbenito, on 14 June 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

Bars in Philadelphia where the game is playing


When I was in Philadelphia on Wednesday and driving up to my deposition I was listening to the sports talk on 97.5. Philly sports are quite in the dumpster and the angst was awesome.
0

#53 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,615
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:34 PM

It's hard to hit a ground ball any harder than that.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#54 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,615
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

It's easier to string together some hits if you don't put as many players between the two best hitters on the team.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#55 User is offline   ecbenito 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26,748
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:with the outlaws

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 14 June 2015 - 01:31 PM, said:

When I was in Philadelphia on Wednesday and driving up to my deposition I was listening to the sports talk on 97.5. Philly sports are quite in the dumpster and the angst was awesome.

Oh yeah sports talk radio out here is awesome right now. The fans are fucking insane and they all want blood
0

#56 User is offline   ecbenito 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 26,748
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:with the outlaws

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

That's the most productive Cory hart has been all year
0

#57 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,615
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

View Postecbenito, on 14 June 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

That's the most productive Cory hart has been all year

Literally all he's good for is a big target for pitchers to hit.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#58 User is offline   NYPirate 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28,866
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

How much more rope does Mercer get? Sheesh he sucks
``We’ve got some holes we’re looking to fill. We don’t feel like we desperately have to do anything. We’re in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.’’
0

#59 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

View PostNYPirate, on 14 June 2015 - 01:42 PM, said:

How much more rope does Mercer get? Sheesh he sucks


The scary thing for this team is that there's really no one in the IF you can look at and say "yep, we are set for 5 years."
0

#60 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32,402
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:State College, PA

Posted 14 June 2015 - 01:46 PM

AJ Burnett is dealing
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R
0

Share this topic:


  • 10 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic