Booking WWE Road To WrestleMania 31
Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:06 PM
- Cactus's Jack's promos.. Holy shit. To call them good is an understatement. They are among the best I have ever seen. I just watched one this morning that started with him talking about wiffleball as a kid and tied into someone (Ric Flair) telling him that him his style would kill him before he was 30. My description can't do it justice.
- I'm enjoying the Tommy Dreamer-Raven, Stevie Richards feud. Beulah was just introduced recently.
- I'm amused by the fact that there are at least two guys who sit front center ringside who are at every. single. show. The guy with the hat who shouts at the heels and his friend the sign guy. It's also somewhat amusing knowing now that all Joey Styles's promos in front of the ECW banner were filmed in Paul Heyman's basement that they piped in E-C-W chants with Joey pretending to look out over a sold out audience.
- I went to a WCW house show with my friends at the Palumbo Center in 1998 and the first match was Eddie Guerrero-Dean Malenko and iI never forgot it because it was really good. I didn't realize they had one of the most famous ECW matches ever.
- I dont really understand why they did so much with Public Enemy. There's a different vignette of them every week and they weren't talented in any way in my opinion.
Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:17 PM
Just found the card listed online:
1. The Pitbulls vs. The FBI (liked that they announced Tracey Smothers as being from "Nashville, Italy")
2. Chris Candido vs. Chris Chetti
3. Axl Rotten vs. Hollywood Nova
4. Spike Dudley vs. Wolfie D (I don't remember this match at all.)
5. Stevie Richards vs. Raven
6. The Sandman vs. Balls Mahoney
7. Tommy Dreamer/Beullah vs. Shane Douglas/Francine (Mixed Tag Match)
8. The Eliminators vs. The Dudley Boys for the ECW World Tag Team Championship
Posted 03 June 2015 - 02:49 PM
RVD vs. Sabu
RVD vs. Jerry Lynn
Sabu vs. Taz
Tajiri vs. Super Crazy
Tajiri and Whipwreck vs. The FBI
That's just for the in ring action. The general themes, plot lines and promos are totally groundbreaking.
Check out the promo that the Dudely Boyz and Joel Gertner unleash when they hit the ring at Heatwave '99. I've never seen anything like that in wrestling ever.
The PG product that the WWF puts out today just can't compare. It's not the fault of the talent. They just aren't allowed to do anything even remotely controversial anymore.
To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.
Posted 03 June 2015 - 03:21 PM
Joel "Whether the ladies are home, or here in Dayton, they're watching me and masterbatin'" Gertner
"Well, well, well...welfare recipients and homeless vagabonds of Asbury Park, New Jersey."
"It is I, Joel 'I can't help it I'm hurtin' her' Gertner."
"The man who drove Beulah McGullislutty into the mat so hard she didn't know whether to urinate, defacate, or ejaculate, I present to you Buh Buh Ray Dudley."
"I am the peeled banana in your fruit bowl of love"
"Well, well, well if you got an hour, I've got the power. Joel 'You can't have your pudding if you don't eat your meat' Gertner"
"Joel 'So hot I gotta get in the sauna just to keep cool' Gertner"
"At this time we were going to show you clips of Terry Funk but we couldn't dig them up, but even if they did our stations don't encourage us to use black and white footage"
Refering to Big Dick Dudley: "Attached to the creature who last night impregnated your mother ..."
"I don't know what I'd too if I woke up in the morning and I wasn't me"
"The quintessential muffstuffer - opps, I mean studdmuffin"
"Joel 'Just like the Rubix Cube, the more you play with it, the harder it gets' Gertner"
"Joel 'Put your lipstick on my dipstick' Gertner"
"And you know, now that I've pounded the hype out of Lance Wright, I think it might be time to whip the smiles from Joey Styles"
"The quintessential studmuffin, Joel Gertner - remember that name, you'll be screaming it later"
"Joel 'Point the direction you want my erection' Gertner"
"Joel 'Harder than the tree that hit Sonny Bono' Gertner"
"Joel 'Bigger and better than the Titanic, because only 400 women went down on the Titanic' Gertner"
"Joel 'I've busted more nuts than a peanut factory' Gertner"
"And then there's me - I'm like milk; I do a body good."
"The quintessential studmuffin, the man whose wit is more tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy, Joel 'The man whose phone number is on your girlfriend's speed-dial, because she loves the way I sixty-nine her' Gertner"
"Squeeze my lemons till the juice runs down my leg"
"I'm hotter than a 15 year old girl in a field hockey skirt"
From his Prodigy interview: "Well, well, well ... put those floppy disks away here comes the man with the biggest hard drive in professional wrestling ... Joel 'I've got more RAM than you can handle' Gertner"
"Ladies and Gentlemen the following matchup scheduled for 1 fall with a 15 minute time limit, and your referee is bald"
"And there's me, Joel 'The biggest ladykiller in Buffalo since O.J. Simpson' Gertner."
"I am the quintessential studmuffin, Joel 'Delivers more package than UPS' Gertner."
"Joel 'I'm like the middle of the litter box...I'm always surrounded by pussy' Gertner"
"Joel 'The girls like to call me Fred Flinstone because they love the way I make their beds rock' Gertner"
'I'm here in Chicago for Anarchy Rulz and some pretty young thing watches at home and drools and I know shes got the skills and I know shes got the tools to give her oral massage to my family jewels'
'Well, well, well, despite what the Florida tourism board has been feeding all of you ignorant people, it is I every females top tourist destination and the man whos crotch is truly the happiest place on earth, the man who makes Minnie Mouses panties wet and the man who just last night helped Daisy Duck fulfill her dreams as she took one for the team and I made her squeal and scream as I filled her full of cream, it is I, the bacon in her eggs, the man for whom shes begs and the face between her legs, the Quintessential and original studmuffin and a Good Lord, have mercy God damn handsome man, Joel 'I shoot out a full condom filla and it tastes like vanilla' Gertner'
'Why go to the movies when you can stay home and see me, the one the ladies call Big Daddy, the one who already slept with the Generals Daughter and the one who truly knows how to Inspect-her Gadget, I am dripping with sarcasm, as your girlfriend is dripping from orgasm, for I am the Quintessential Studmuffin and a goodness gracious, great balls of fire God damn handsome man, Joel 'Whether the ladies are home or here in Daten(sp?), they're watching me and masturbating' Gertner'
'Well, well, well, while Mark McGuire wouldn't have been satisfied with anything less than 70, I'm always happy to be stuck at 69, it is I hotter than Tobasco sauce, but loads easier to swallow, the Quintessential Studmuffin and a God damn handsome man, the man whos got more game than Parker brothers, Joel 'I'm young, I'm hung and I'm skilled wth my tongue' Gertner"
'Theres a monster in my pants and he does a naughty dance'
'The girls like to scream when I'm filling them full of cream'
'I like to make you moan as I give you my bone'
'You'll marvel at my size as I put it between your thighs'
'I like blowjobs from the North, but I love them from the South, so shut up sweetie and put my balls in your mouth'
Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:29 PM
He had some unbelievably hilarious stories about him as you might imagine.
Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:53 PM
Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:05 AM
He had some unbelievably hilarious stories about him as you might imagine.
Hahaha. I totally forgot about that. Yeah, he never was really big enough to be in the ring, but the stories were pretty funny. The dude just sounded hilarious.
Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:05 AM
Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:10 AM
Indy promotion where several former/current WWE stars got noticed(not including New Japan)
The list includes:
and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.
Go on youtube and watch ROH Summer of Punk and Kevin Steen/El Generico.