Pittsburgh Pirates: Booking WWE - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 39 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Booking WWE Road To WrestleMania 31 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Booking WWE (29 member(s) have cast votes)

How ghey is this thread?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I've had Angles return booked for a month...just waiting for the lovable winter to respond to previous PPVs.

#22 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

The RAW after TLC
For background purposes

8p.m. HHH and Stephanie are warned by the WWE Board of Directors that they are on thin ice the RAW after TLC. There have been too many Superstars intentionally DQing themselves, ditching matches and cheating during recent PPVs. They are told that they are on probation and any more controversial outcomes could result in dismissal from their administrative duties.

8:05 p.m. John Cena’s music hits, and he says … “Finally, some accountability in the WWE. Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for someone, anyone, to hold Stephanie McMahon and her boy toy accountable? Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for someone, anyone, to make The Authority play on the same level as everyone else in the WWE? Look at what these guys have done in the past. They practically handed the WWE WHC to Randy Orton several times over when he couldn't win it on his own. Did he ever defend it straight up once? Nope. Then, the oldest animal in the world Batista comes back and gets handed the Royal Rumble. Was he able to hang with the young guys in WWE at all? Nope. And then The Architect Seth Rollins wins Money In The Bank, and he can't fight his way out of a paper bag. Worst of all, they bludgeoned guys like CM Punk and Daniel Brian and forced them out of WWE action. It’s awful what they’ve done, and we can’t stanf for it anymore, so thank you Board of Directors for finally finding the jewels inside your pants to finally hold The Authority accountable …

Now, I know I just said a lot of things that will get me into trouble. I know you’re going to put me in a three-on-one match with Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins later tonight. I know I’m going to get my ass kicked from the lovely state of Ohio … (cheers) all the way to Russia (boos). Yeah, I agree. Before you make the main event match between me Kane, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins … I want you to know something. A very good friend of mine is going to be here tonight, and Rusev better watch his back.”

8:12 p.m. HHH: “You’re not having a three-on-one match tonight John. You’re going to have a four-on-one match against Seth Rollins, Kane, Randy Orton … and him … (Batista’s music hits). Good luck.”

Board: “No, Hunter, no. That's something we cannot allow. John Cena will have a match with Kane, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins and Batista, but he has 2 hours and 45 minutes to find three partners.

Cena: "I know just the guys."

9 p.m. A limo pulls up, Cena is waiting outside. It’s Batista. The two scrap in the parking lot and are pulled apart by security.

10 p.m. Just as Lana and Rusev begin an in-ring promo … Lana’s mic cuts out. Confused, they hear Cena’s voice, who says he’s here. Lana, Rusev, everyone in the arena watch the titantron as a limo arrives. Kurt Angle walks out … Lana’s mic turns back on as she screams in Russian. Angle’s music hits. Angle cuts a promo.

Main Event: Angle pins Orton (((Cena, Angle, Reigns, Ambrose vs. Batista, Orton, Kane, Rollins))). Rusev and Lana interrupt the winning team's celebration. Lana cuts a promo degrading the U.S. and Kurt Angle.

Show ends.

#23 User is offline   NYPirate 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:12 PM

So the top 4 matches being talked about for Mania:

Rock vs HHH
Lesnar vs Reigns
Cena vs Rusev
Sting vs ??

Bleh
``We’ve got some holes we’re looking to fill. We don’t feel like we desperately have to do anything. We’re in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.’’

#24 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:03 PM

winter, I'm writing as if the WWE's existing storylines ... don't exist. Sure, I'll draw from the characters and a little history. But I'm writing what I'd do through Mania 31 (plus the day after). It's not going to look like WWE all that much, because I'm smarter and have a bigger dick than them.

#25 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:27 PM

Posted Image

#26 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

BOOKING WWE THROUGH MANIA 31 cont.
Jan. 25 - Royal Rumble

P. US: Kurt Angle NC. Rusev ©
Lana begins to explain that Rusev cannot wrestle tonight as Kurt Angle enters the ring. Stephanie McMahon yells for her mic to be cut. Angle insults her (for old time’s sake), but then tells her to do the right thing. Steph says Rusev must fight Kurt Angle or forfeit the US Title … Angle at one point accidentally knocks Rusev into Lana, who falls off the apron. Rusev leaves the ring to help Lana, and Angle follows saying he’s sorry. Rusev and Lana share a kiss when the ref counts out both men. Angle looks confused and becomes livid. He shouts into a mic that they purposely got counted out. Steph returns to the ramp and says she knows what they did and that it would be one thing if Rusev got counted out alone. She says both men were willingly counted out to help Lana, so Rusev retains.

1. IC: Ziggler def. Cesaro © (Steel Cage)
Ziggler and Cesaro are having a classic match, but the light go out and The Wyatts interfere with both men down. HHH comes out to announce that he was worried about this, so he brought a friend. HHH points to the ceiling and says, “This is why there is a steel cage above the ring.” He says Ziggler and Cesaro will continue their match in the steel cage. Whoever escapes first will be the IC Championship, but he can’t stop The Wyatts from attacking the winner once he’s on the outside. Ziggler wins, but is kafaybe injured in the attack.

2. Divas: AJ © def. Paige
AJ wins one of the best, if not the best, Diva’s matches in the last decade. Ric Flair appears backstage with a tall blonde, looks at her and says “You can beat her.”

3. WWE WHC: Brock Lesnar © def. Big Show
In the 3 RAWs leading up to the Royal Rumble the Authority boasts that they’ve selected Batista to be the last man in the upcoming Royal Rumble. Orton becomes livid and confronts the Authority 2 RAWs before the Rumble and says he has not gotten enough opportunities of his own and wants to, again, be face of WWE. HHH and Steph say he can face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, to which the board says wrong answer. The Authority apologizes and tells Orton he has to earn the #1 contender spot and that they’ll pick his opponent later. The board says Orton has to fight Big Show for the #1 contender. Show wins, but then loses to Lesnar.

4. Brie def. Nikki
Brie finally stops holding back against Nikki and gets the W. And this fucking feud is finally over.

5. RUMBLE: Ambrose wins.
Ambrose, Reigns, Batista and Orton are the final four. Batista helps Reigns toss Orton over. Orton
becomes livid and returns to the ring to toss Batista over. Ambrose and Reigns put on a clinic, leading to this is awesome chants (basically the biggest compliment fans can give during a match). They both go over together, but Ambrose pulls out the win as his feet touch last.

DEBUTS – Sami Zayn and Adrian Neville

#27 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:35 PM

View Postv2burghboy, on 14 September 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

BOOKING WWE THROUGH MANIA 31 cont.
Nov. 23 -- SURVIVOR SERIES

P. TT Rhodes © def. Slator Gator
A chance for Slator Gator to establish themselves a bit, and for The Rhodes to win.

1. John Cena NC. Rusev
John Cena wants to stick up for America and challenges Rusev on RAW for a SS match. At SS, Lana explains 24 years ago today the Russian national anthem was born (true). She said that Rusev won’t fight today, as he wants to listen to something other than the WWE Universe’s boos. (MASSIVE HEAT) A few seconds into the national anthem, Cena’s music hits, Rusev rolls out with Lana. No match. Cena picks up the flag that Rusev left behind in the ring spits in it and throws it at them.

2. Sheamus def. Damien Sandow w/ The Miz
The Miz mocks Sheamus for losing to Bray Wyatt the night after HIAC. To draw some heat, have Miz get his buddy, Sandow, to fight in this match for him. Sheamus accepts, but only if The Miz agrees to fight him afterwards.

3. Sheamus def. The Miz
Miz tries to get the upperhand by attacking Sheamus right after his win. Sheamus recovers and eventually hits Miz with a Brogue Kick to win.

4. Ziggler def. The Wyatts
Bray cuts promos begrudging Ziggler’s obsession with championships when he should be worried about their mortality as the end times near. Ziggler accepts a Survivor Series match to see if he can survive The Wyatts. Kofi Kingston appears to help Ziggler get a roll up over Erick Rowan.

5. (3) Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger
Bo Dallas cheats to win the rubber match, sending off a despondent Swagger. Keep Dallas rolling. (Don't feel bad for Swagger -- I have one hell of a match for him at Mania).

6. Survivor Series match: Henry, Show, Reigns, Ambrose def. HHH, Orton, Rollins, Kane
Pretty straight up here. These guys don’t like each other. Give the fans what they want here in a big match and begin to show cracks within The Authority, particularly a slow build to a potential Orton face turn.

7. Total Divas vs. Other Divas
With Brie and Nikki on the same team and then AJ and Paige on the other team let it develop into Nikki and Brie vs. AJ and Paige. When Brie hot tags Nikki, have Nikki run the ropes once, shove Brie off the apron (a tag making Brie the legal wrestler) and Brie gets counted out. AJ reacts by jumping in Paige's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist. A hug, no more.

8. WWE WHC: Lesnar © def. Cesaro (falls count anywhere)
You need to have very much the same match as HIAC, though Cesaro still gets offense in and even puts Lesnar through a table. It's a great tease to a near three-fall, which Lesnar almost turns into a Kimura Lock. Cesaro muscles out of it, tries to regain his composure, but Lesnar hits him with the steel chairs. Lesnar wins with an F5 onto the steel chairs.

I like my Survivor Series more than WWE, though I guess they're Tag Match (Rhodes vs. Usos vs. Mizdow vs. Matadores) is better. I kind of made mine more of a throw away match in the preshow. I'd keep it that way, because I like what I have between Mizdow and Sheamus more.

I'd have to scratch my WWE WHC match, because Lesnar isn't on the show. I'd simply have Cesaro (who I've not turned heel in my storylines what-so-ever) go on the face team in the Survivor Series match, because Reigns isn't back yet. I'd also switch the result of Miz vs. Sheamus to Miz winning so as to not have too many faces win in the same PPV. At some point during the PPV I'd have The Authority "take out" Cena well before their match and replace him with a surprise return from Ryback. Outside of a few tweaks, I could keep everything as is without missing a beat.

So, winter, what ya thinking?

My slightly revised Survivor Series
P. TT Rhodes def. Slator Gator
1. Cena (No Contest) vs. Rusev
2. Sheamus def. Sandow w/ Miz
3. Miz w/ Sandow def. Sheamus
4. Ziggler def. Wyatts
5. Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger
6. Total Divas def. Other Divas
7. Team Ambrose def. Team Authority

vs. WWE's real Survivor Series
P. ?????
1. Rhodes vs. Usos vs. Mizdow vs. Matadores
2. Divas Elimination Match
3. Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt
4. AJ Lee vs. Nikki
5. Team Cena (Cena, Ziggler, Show, Ryback, Rowan) vs. Team Authority (Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Henry, Harper)

#28 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 22 November 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

I'm thinking I've got a pretty big boner right now. That's what I'm thinking.

P. I fucking LOVE the potential of Slater Gator, so I would like nothing more than to see an end to this eternal Rhodes/Usos feud.

1. Cena vs. Rusev would be one helluva' lot better than "Team Cena." When the Rock came out and interrupted Rusev, I felt for sure we were building towards Rock vs. Rusev, which would've been fucking awesome. But more and more, I think the Rock just had an opening in his schedule and was in that part of the country, so made a cameo. It literally amounted to nothing.

2-3. Sheamus vs. Sandow would be the best of the mid-card guys (without Ziggler) that can't seem to get over.

4. I really hate what they are doing with the Wyatt family right now, but this would at least put Ziggler over, which he absolutely deserves.

5. Bo Dallas vs. Swagger would be awesome. They are both somewhat oblivious heels, and would love to see this lay the groundwork for a tag team between the two. Dallas taking Cesaro's place on the Real Americans would be fucking epic, and he would pull it off to a T.

6. Fine with that match, and it seems like that's what we're more or less getting. I think WWE needs to decide whether or not what happens on WWE extends to Total Divas, because right now they seem awkwardly caught between scripting vs. real life.

7. Team AMBROSE gets me way, way harder than Team Cena, although looking at the match stipulations for the real event...

Cena wins = no more Authority
Authority wins = everyone but Cena fired

...I'm still interested in seeing the outcome there.

P. I, too, would like to an end to the endless Rhodes vs. Usos feud, which is why I felt it'd be good to see Slator Gator in an isolated match with the Rhodes.

1. A match between Cena and Rusev would be awesome, imo, but if you go back and read how I've booked each match ... there's no match here. Go back and read how I booked it -- it's pretty epic, imo.

2/3. I also like the dynamic here between Mizdow and Sheamus as a one-time PPV kind of thing. It's just something fun.

4. How and why did the Wyatt family break up? Through vignettes, and because Bray said he'd saved/freed them to go on their own paths. Such anticlimactic BS. I'd have kept them all together for another year until I'm ready to turn Bray face and Harper into a singles heel.

5. I think Bo/Swagger is a potential tag team, though it's not really what I'm going for here. Go back and read how I booked it.

6. It's the same thing, but I think how I booked the match and post-match is 10x better than anything the WWE could possibly do with the way they set up their 2 divas matches.

7. I'd have saved the loser goes home stipulations for Mania.

#29 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 22 November 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

My apologies for not checking out all of your lead-ups to what you wrote, as I know you put a lot of time into them. I've just been burning the candle at both ends lately, and am currently taking breaks to read the board during a carpentry/drywall job that is not going all that well.

No worries man. Whenever I'm doing something that just isn't going well I try to get a quickie, and if that's not possible at the moment I give myself a quickie. It just eases the tension.

#30 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

Not watching tonight, but saw on Twitter McMahon kicked off the show (I think). If that's the case, something big is happening tonight. Stinger? Orton? Reigns? Batista?

Hmmm. That'd actually make a pretty epic 4-man Survivor Series team. Totally unrealistic team, though, but I think one or two of the mentioned guys makes an impact tonight.

#31 User is online   jestor92 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

This is the worst PPV I've ever seen so far. If it gets much worse I might cancel my subscription. Holy shit it's THAT bad.
Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez, and Andrew McCutchen are the new Jason Kendall, Brian Giles, and Kevin Young (in his prime) players that are good, but surrounded by crap which will make them losers.
Who needs a good team on the field when you have fireworks and bobbleheads!

#32 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

View Postjestor92, on 23 November 2014 - 09:56 PM, said:

This is the worst PPV I've ever seen so far. If it gets much worse I might cancel my subscription. Holy shit it's THAT bad.

So my revised Survivor Series is better? ...

Preshow. TT Rhodes © def. Slator Gator
A chance for Slator Gator to establish themselves a bit, and for The Rhodes to win.

1. John Cena NC. Rusev
John Cena sticks up for America and challenges Rusev on RAW for a SS match. At SS, Lana explains 24 years ago today the Russian national anthem was born (true). She said that Rusev won’t fight today, as he wants to listen to something other than the WWE Universe’s boos. (MASSIVE HEAT) A few seconds into the national anthem, Cena’s music hits, Rusev rolls out with Lana. No match.

2. Sheamus def. Damien Sandow w/ The Miz
The Miz mocks Sheamus for losing to Bray Wyatt the night after Hell in a Cell. To draw some heat, have Miz get his buddy, Sandow, to fight in this match for him. Sheamus accepts, but only if The Miz agrees to fight him afterwards.

3. The Miz def. Sheamus
Miz tries to get the upperhand by attacking Sheamus right after his win. Sandow joins in for a double team before the ref starts the match. Once order is restored, Miz makes quick work of Sheamus.

4. Ziggler def. The Wyatts
Bray cuts promos begrudging Ziggler’s obsession with championships when he should be worried about their mortality as the end times near. Ziggler accepts a Survivor Series match to see if he can survive The Wyatts. Kofi Kingston appears to help Ziggler pin Rowan.

5. (3) Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger
Bo Dallas cheats to win the rubber match, sending off a despondent Swagger.

6. Total Divas vs. Other Divas
With Brie and Nikki on the same team and then AJ and Paige on the other team let it develop into Nikki and Brie vs. AJ and Paige. When Brie hot tags Nikki, have Nikki run the ropes once, shove Brie off the apron (a tag making Brie the legal wrestler) and Brie gets counted out. AJ reacts by jumping in Paige's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist. A hug, no more.

7. Survivor Series match: Henry, Show, Reigns, Ambrose def. HHH, Orton, Rollins, Kane (stipulation is that the losing team cannot challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE WHC title)
Pretty straight up here. These guys don’t like each other. Give the fans what they want here in a big match and begin to show cracks within The Authority, particularly a slow build to a potential Orton face turn. (In my storylines, I've not had Orton split yet).

#33 User is offline   NYPirate 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:25 PM

This show sucks.
``We’ve got some holes we’re looking to fill. We don’t feel like we desperately have to do anything. We’re in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.’’

#34 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:27 PM

View PostNYPirate, on 23 November 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:

This show sucks.

I feel a big ending being set up.

Then again, I'm not watching, so I don't know how I even came to the determination that some big shit is gonna go down later.

#35 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 23 November 2014 - 10:55 PM

Twitter imploding over Sting it seems ...

#36 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:49 AM

View Postv2burghboy, on 23 November 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

Twitter imploding over Sting it seems ...

It was awful, as is everything the WWF does nowadays.

Utter drivel.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#37 User is offline   hir51 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

View PostJeff King, on 24 November 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

It was awful, as is everything the WWF does nowadays.

Utter drivel.

I agree. It should have been a big moment. It lacked any kind of suspense or realism. As excited as I was to see Sting, he has been my favorite since I started watching and reading the territory mags, he looked bad and the whole thing underwhelmed.

#38 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

Meh, I liked it. You guys are just too crotchety. His entrance and theme was sick. A little too long of a delay until the action but it was still great.

#39 User is offline   Pantsless Jose Lind 

• The Ugandan Giant
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy playing second base and cocaine.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

View Posthir51, on 24 November 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

As excited as I was to see Sting, he has been my favorite since I started watching and reading the territory mags, he looked bad

He looked old as shit and his WCW Terminatoresque music was better but his entrance video was pretty awesome.

Didn't really make sense not to have a Randy Orton run in though. Especially in his hometown.
"What other businesses do you expect to lose money for your entertainment?" --sisyphus -UPPMD

#40 User is offline   Pantsless Jose Lind 

• The Ugandan Giant
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy playing second base and cocaine.

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

View Posthir51, on 24 November 2014 - 07:30 AM, said:

As excited as I was to see Sting, he has been my favorite since I started watching and reading the territory mags, he looked bad

Double post.
"What other businesses do you expect to lose money for your entertainment?" --sisyphus -UPPMD

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic