Celebrity Death Watch 2013
Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:54 AM
(1) Zsa Zsa Gabor (various & sundry parts already have been interred)
(2) Jim Nabors
(3) Betty White
(4) Kirk Douglas
(5) Lee Corso
(6) Hugh Hefner, the new bride does him in, in bed, ewww
(7) Billy Graham, one final “amen”
(8) Mickey Rooney
(9) Sidney Poitier, proves that black guys die, too
(10) Mohammed Ali, really off to battle Smokin’ Joe!
(11) Bob Newhart
(12) Dick Van Dyke
(13) Carl Reiner
(14) Lou Asner,
(15) Bob Dole, I still wonder if they stick a pencil in his bad hand in the casket?
(16) John Glenn, real spaceman
(17) Leonard Nimoy, the final frontier indeed for the fave, fake spaceman
(18) Keith Jackson
(19) John Madden
(20) Lauren Bacall
(21) Jean Stapleton
(22) Sally Struthers
(23) Larry Flynt
(24) Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
(25) Bashar al-Assad (is there any doubt he goes down?)
(26) Hosni Mubarak
(27) Ralph Waite, aka John Walton
(28) Shirley Temple Black
(29) Robert Guillaume, Benson bites it
(30) Don Pardo, it’s going to be a bad year for announcers, plus he’s 93 in Feb.
(31) Casey Kasem, a shadow of his former voice, countin’ ‘em down one last time
Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:05 PM
Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:52 PM
A few I would mourn:
Ralph Wilson (Chan Gailey's revenge?)
And One That Won't Go
Joe Jackson, the singer? He isn't that old, is he?
Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:12 PM
Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:11 PM
But those whore abilities (disabilities?) and physical traits need to be on videotape for posterity... and old, fat, ugly rich guys with a free hand. It worked for one of the Kardashian attention whores and Paris Hilton.
Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:14 PM
Just make certain that the camera is only focused on the talentless whores and you will have no argument from me.
Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:15 PM
Wtf? She's on my end of the world list. I'm going to have to downgrade your reputation due to your views on talentless whores.
That's better than not pretty at all,
You're pretty on the inside,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.
Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:23 PM
Texas's state song is the "Tennessee Waltz"
Mississippi's state song is "Sweet Home Alabama"