• 119 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hey Tim Williams Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_blurjose_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

LHB is like fucking John Wayne and Tony Soprano all wrapped into one.

#23 User is offline   Tim Williams 

• Steve Pearce
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostLonghornBuc, on 15 June 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

You mean the part where I made you my bitch on multiple occassions on your own board, so you banned me? Yep, thats classy.

Or the part where I rip into you, on a board, full of people I have posted with for years? No, thats called normal. For a guy who actually has a dick and a couple of nuts to go along with it.

This isnt my workplace, its my fun place. I respected your workplace rules on your site. If you dont like the fun place rules on this site, tough shit. I have no interest in meeting up with you at a game, as I have done with many here. Your a pussy. And an asshat pussy at that. I dont like pussys. Unless God intended for you to have one.

GoBucs and I disagree all the time. And a main point of commenting here today was to let him know that he wasn't banned. So obviously I have no problem with people disagreeing with me.

I don't care what you guys say about me here. Part of me finds it amusing that you guys talk about me daily. It's especially amusing when you guys don't even get your arguments right (example: the only thing I've been saying about Barmes recently is that the Pirates should call Mercer up and start giving him playing time).

If you need this board to feel like a man, that's fine. Do your thing. I don't care. I just didn't want the vulgarity of this board in the comments section of my site. But seriously, I have coondog's finger in my anus. #blessed

#24 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:29 PM

View Postbuccofans.com, on 15 June 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

Oh, no. You were definitely banned. But GoBucs was never banned.

That right there is funny. LHB is like the kid on the block that none of the parents liked.
Utah, get me two.

#25 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

View Postbuccofans.com, on 15 June 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

Do you use Internet Explorer?

I have nothing against you and I've never posted on your site...but seriously? Is this question for real?

People don't use Internet Explorer. I have no clue why they ever did in the first place, but they don't anymore. I don't even think my dad uses Internet Explorer, and he's older than dirt.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#26 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

In the time Tim has posted in this thread, he could have written two articles about how well Barmes has hit the last 8 games.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#27 User is offline   oblongatta 

• Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 15 June 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

I have nothing against you and I've never posted on your site...but seriously? Is this question for real?

People don't use Internet Explorer. I have no clue why they ever did in the first place, but they don't anymore. I don't even think my dad uses Internet Explorer, and he's older than dirt.

actually I have to use IE every now and then. The main reason is windows update. But there are a bunch of sites that I have my security settings to high to wade through all the crap and it still might not load so I jsut open up IE briefly and then re-close it. An example might be deadspin which has something like 10 scripting requests on the first page alone and another 20 or so ads blocked.
You're pretty on the inside,
That's better than not pretty at all,
You're pretty on the inside,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.

#29 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

View Postbuccofans.com, on 15 June 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

If you need this board to feel like a man, that's fine. Do your thing. I don't care. I just didn't want the vulgarity of this board in the comments section of my site.

And you'll need a sex change to feel like a man.

#30 User is offline   aso513 

• Not An Alias
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostTrey_Beamon, on 15 June 2012 - 03:55 PM, said:

And you'll need a sex change to feel like a man.

But Trey, Timmy thinks you care where he goes. Don't crush it all with this comment.

Classy.

#32 User is offline   hir51 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

I use Internet explorer. So fuck off.

#33 User is offline   aso513 

• Not An Alias
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

What the fuck?

#34 User is offline   Sanoless 

• Lynchburg Hillcat

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

In for the explanation from buccofans on why i was banned.

#35 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

I use Netscape Navigator.

#36 User is offline   clemente_in_right 

• Silenced Pen
  • PipPip
  • Interests:selling paper

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:01 PM

So, which is it: was LHB banned from P2 for expressing dissenting opinions or was he banned for expressing those dissenting opinions in a vulgar and profane manner?

Also, did LHB order the code red or was it Col. Jessup?
In any human group, family, tribe, (or baseball team), there are norms - shared expectations of behavior. Any member who deviates from these norms calls into question the basic values of the group. And groups don't like to have their basic values questioned. It makes them nervous. - Jim Bouton in Ball Four Plus Ball Five

What about doctors who make house calls? Repairmen who know how to fix things? And ballplayers who hustle? And boxers who get carried out of the ring, instead of quitting because of stomach cramps? And what about the death penalty for scum who take a human life and snuff it out like it's so much garbage? I've seen the past, gentlemen, and it works. - William Shatner as T.J. Hooker in episode 1.1 'The Protectors'

It seems likely that removing the sense of closure from book writing will, in time, alter writer's attitudes toward their work. The pressure to achieve perfection will diminish, along with the artistic rigor that the pressure imposed. - Nicholas Carr from The Shallows

#37 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

This thread is awesome.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#38 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

View PostDoctorJohnnyFever, on 15 June 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

I use Netscape Navigator.

I enjoy GeoCites and world wide web chat rooms.

#39 User is offline   NYPirate 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

I call 1-900 numbers and use 1-800-COLLECT.
``Weve got some holes were looking to fill. We dont feel like we desperately have to do anything. Were in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.

#40 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

View PostTrey_Beamon, on 15 June 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

I enjoy GeoCites and world wide web chat rooms.

I use Prodigy and Lotus Notes.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#41 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:34 PM

There's no way the Golden Lions are beating Franklin Regional in the playoffs.

(I hope DJF gets this reference)

#42 User is offline   NYPirate 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostJeff King, on 15 June 2012 - 05:34 PM, said:

I use Prodigy and Lotus Notes.

We still use Lotus Notes at work. Version 8.x
``Weve got some holes were looking to fill. We dont feel like we desperately have to do anything. Were in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.

#43 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:38 PM

View PostNYPirate, on 15 June 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

We still use Lotus Notes at work. Version 8.x

I worked at a job as recently as four years ago that used Lotus Notes. As I recall it was terrible.

Share this topic:

• 119 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic