• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Presidency Thread Rate Topic: -----

#3081 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jack Cust hails from my hometown!!

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 12 August 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

I pick on you because it's just about all you post. When I pointed out how Trump through Sessions was trampling on the first amendment, you didn't spend nearly that same level of effort criticizing Trump.

I didn't read the links, so I can't have a position on what he wrote. That's why I didn't critique it one way or another.

As it relates to what collusion there was or wasn't, I will wait for Mueller's investigation.

The best part now is that I'm in your head.

You are always in my head.

Sexy.

Shoes

#3082 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:17 PM

Making America Great Again in Charlottesville today.
Posted Image
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#3083 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

Also Mr Parry is well know for his investigative reporting that almost single handedly prompted the Congressional investigations into Iran Contra and the grilling of Ollie North. So reading what he has to say is about as far from some sort of conservative conspiracy theory as one can get.

I feel that what he says makes a lot of sense, even though I have already admitted my confirmation bias. He has, at a minimum, an interesting take that is not found elsewhere...really at all right now. Agree with him or not, it is a worthwhile read.

And the article from The Nation began with a July 24 post on Parry's website. The author from The Nation then independently corroborated that information with other experts, to bring us to where we are now...which seems to be the the Clinton email "hack" was really an inside Job that, due to bandwidth constraints, could not possible have been done externally in the mere seconds that it took to extract the amount of information that it did.

And if that is true, and the info we have received from the intelligence agencies and now thrown around as gospel by a willing media with extreme bias was indeed not shared among the agencies as much as a document that carried such gravity should have been (it took just 20 days start to finish to compile) and those involved were hand picked by political people with an agenda....it should at a minimum cause you to stop and think about it.

Or not depending how far down the Russians-Did-It-All rabbit hole you may have fallen at this point.

And the obvious contempt for Russia by most on this forum may be playing right into their hands as well.

Shoes

#3084 User is offline   Grey 

• Bear Down Arizona
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 12 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

Trump has not commented on Charlottesville yet? Hmm.

Edit: He has. Good for Trump, he did the right thing for a change.
Heineken? Fuck that shit...Pabst Blue Ribbon!

#3085 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Another great read that even espouses things (single payer and universal college) that I find anathema. See Gobucs? I can read something that contains things that I vehemently disagree with but still find it a worthwhile read for myself and others. Hmmmmmmm....

https://consortiumne...the-great-path/

Shoes

#3086 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:42 PM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 12 August 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

Another great read that even espouses things (single payer and universal college) that I find anathema. See Gobucs? I can read something that contains things that I vehemently disagree with but still find it a worthwhile read for myself and others. Hmmmmmmm....

https://consortiumne...the-great-path/

Shoes

The ability to consider conflicting ideas is a sign of intelligence.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#3087 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 12 August 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

The ability to consider conflicting ideas is a sign of intelligence.

Yet it is something that many seem to want to shield themselves from. On all sides. It used to be the republicrats who espoused the Orwellian "trust the government" and "don't listen to this or that group or else"...now it has shifted to the Democrats in many cases. Just baffling and it has to stop.

Shoes

#3088 User is offline   donwengert4life 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

View PostGrey, on 12 August 2017 - 02:46 PM, said:

Trump has not commented on Charlottesville yet? Hmm.

Edit: He has. Good for Trump, he did the right thing for a change.

Not really. He condemned violence "on all sides," rather than condemning white supremacism. There is no violence on all sides.

#3089 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

View Postdonwengert4life, on 12 August 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

Not really. He condemned violence "on all sides," rather than condemning white supremacism. There is no violence on all sides.

Not that I want to seem like I agree with Trump here because I likely don't...but....

No violence on all sides? Really?

Shoes

#3090 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:44 PM

Also trying to figure out how a group of KKK members is on "a side". Throw a bunch of ISIS fuckers into a street and if they start to chant support for a Democrat...does that make them part of "the team"?

Shoes

#3091 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

That said, Trump should name names and say that he disavows anyone who believes in white supremacy. Stop being a fucking politician and just come out and say that if you believe in the ultimate supremacy of your race, I don't want your vote. Don't vote for me.

That would be refreshing.

Shoes

#3092 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

Weird we didn't see tanks and riot gear in Charlottesville. Nazi scum
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#3093 User is offline   weaponsmaster 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:48 PM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 12 August 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

Not that I want to seem like I agree with Trump here because I likely don't...but....

No violence on all sides? Really?

Shoes

Ferguson, Baltimore, Atlanta and a majority of the Black Lives matter protests, yeah there wasn't any looting, burning half the town down or any civil disobedience.....

#3094 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

I'm not seeing much nuanced discussion about today anywhere. I think it's silly to go around tearing down statues of Robert E. Lee. It's a slippery slope that only can lead to blasting faces off of Mt. Rushmore, just because Thomas Jefferson doesn't meet your standards of 21st century political correctness. Just because I feel that way doesn't make me a Nazi. I don't support Nazis or the KKK.

So I guess I'm a little frustrated that most people can't see any more than two sides.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#3095 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 12 August 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

That said, Trump should name names and say that he disavows anyone who believes in white supremacy. Stop being a fucking politician and just come out and say that if you believe in the ultimate supremacy of your race, I don't want your vote. Don't vote for me.

That would be refreshing.

Shoes

These "unite the right" are not republicans. They are, however, the base that Trump consistently plays to. Just look at what David Duke said before this attack. You are right, Trump needs to call these guys out like he does when it's Muslims who do the same.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#3096 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:05 PM

View Postweaponsmaster, on 12 August 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

Ferguson, Baltimore, Atlanta and a majority of the Black Lives matter protests, yeah there wasn't any looting, burning half the town down or any civil disobedience.....

That's awesome that you're here to defend a Neo-Nazi rally. You're the best.

Before you spout the rhetoric of your leader Richard Spencer, there was plenty of Zeig-heil and chants of blood-and-soil. So yes, it was a neo-Nazi rally.

You know what else there wasn't any of? Any actual injustice. You racist prick.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#3097 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:11 PM

Okay, so that makes two sides. White Supremacists hate anyone who isn't white, though. That also includes Jewish people, Hispanic people, Asians, and Native Americans. Can you point to any racially-motivated violence on their sides lately?

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 12 August 2017 - 10:05 PM, said:

That's awesome that you're here to defend a Neo-Nazi rally. You're the best.

Before you spout the rhetoric of your leader Richard Spencer, there was plenty of Zeig-heil and chants of blood-and-soil. So yes, it was a neo-Nazi rally.

You know what else there wasn't any of? Any actual injustice. You racist prick.

It seems like weaponmaster was defending the President's remarks, not the Neo-Nazi rally.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#3098 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 12 August 2017 - 10:11 PM, said:

Okay, so that makes two sides. White Supremacists hate anyone who isn't white, though. That also includes Jewish people, Hispanic people, Asians, and Native Americans. Can you point to any racially-motivated violence on their sides lately?

It seems like weaponmaster was defending the President's remarks, not the Neo-Nazi rally.

That's just it. These scum are their own side. They hate likely all Democrats and 3/4 of republicrats (you forgot Catholics and women with any bit of self sufficiency). They are basically the white ISIS and should be spoken about as such.

Shoes

#3099 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:46 PM

+1

Those get ignored by the media. Often.

#3100 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:50 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 12 August 2017 - 10:46 PM, said:

+1

Those get ignored by the media. Often.

DBN here is why I have zero respect for winter.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 193 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic