Pittsburgh Pirates: Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 265 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors Rate Topic: -----

#5181 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:46 AM

Soooooooo they are guilty (officially)

http://www.centredai...e138185913.html

#5182 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:54 AM

View Postv2burghboy, on 13 March 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

Soooooooo they are guilty (officially)

http://www.centredai...e138185913.html

They are going to make good witnesses for the prosecution against Spanier.

They should be forced to register on the sex offender list.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#5183 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:21 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 13 March 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

Agree. How the hell is Sandusky trying to claim he is innocent? I guess Franco and Jay Paterno still believe him. And of course John Ziegler.

#5184 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:23 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 13 March 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

It will never see trial: Spanier will also plead down.

Then they will all stay silent, forever, and keep their asses covered.

Their lawyers delayed this bullshit for FIVE AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS. Fuck all of them. Every last one of them.
Insult a Joebot, today. It's for the good of society.

#5185 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

View PostGrey, on 13 March 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

It will never see trial: Spanier will also plead down.

Then they will all stay silent, forever, and keep their asses covered.

Their lawyers delayed this bullshit for FIVE AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS. Fuck all of them. Every last one of them.

It doesn't matter, the scope of this scandal is such that it never was going away anytime soon.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#5186 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:22 PM

Each administrator is guilty of child endangerment. No punishment they are dealt will ever compare to the pain and suffering they could have attempted to prevent at the hands of Jerry Sandusky.

#5187 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

View Postv2burghboy, on 24 March 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

Each administrator is guilty of child endangerment. No punishment they are dealt will ever compare to the pain and suffering they could have attempted to prevent at the hands of Jerry Sandusky.

Dude, what an atrocity. Abuse of children is so horrific on so many levels, they're innocent and they depend on us. Someone that can hit or sexually abuse a child is evil inside. Evil.

Talk about bringing two sides together, we should have one line of liberals and one line of conservatives and everybody gets to take a shot at pedos with baseball bats. We could actually get Hillary and Ted Cruz to high five.

Unity.

#5188 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

I hope this will serve as a warning to the administrators at other schools, at least.

#5189 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

View Postcoolpapacole, on 24 March 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

I hope this will serve as a warning to the administrators at other schools, at least.

"What? We can't hear anything...."

- Baylor
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#5190 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

Incredibly, that chomo is trying to get a new trial.

Please. Die. Soon.

#5191 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 06:22 PM

Not just the administrators: Every agency that kicked the can and passed the case on down the line, instead of stepping up and stopping it when they could have.

#5192 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostGrey, on 24 March 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

Incredibly, that chomo is trying to get a new trial.

Please. Die. Soon.

Fucking short eyes needs to learn his role as some banger's next teardrop tattoo and let the world move on.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#5193 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

View Postcoolpapacole, on 24 March 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

"To stay away from kids who can't keep it under their hats, right?"

-Jerry

#5194 User is offline   Jermaine Allensworth 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

View PostGrey, on 24 March 2017 - 06:22 PM, said:

Not just the administrators: Every agency that kicked the can and passed the case on down the line, instead of stepping up and stopping it when they could have.

Exactly, this was not just 3 guys that allowed this to happen. The number of people that knew about it and could've at the very least let the media know about it (local and university police/football and university staff members and players) is probably in the hundreds.

#5195 User is offline   donwengert4life 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:10 AM

View PostJermaine Allensworth, on 25 March 2017 - 02:41 AM, said:

Exactly, this was not just 3 guys that allowed this to happen. The number of people that knew about it and could've at the very least let the media know about it (local and university police/football and university staff members and players) is probably in the hundreds.

And this is why I don't get the hate people have for McQueary. Yeah, OK, he didn't beat up Sandusky. But of all those hundreds of people who certainly knew about this, over the span of decades, he was, as far as we know, the only one to even attempt to do the right thing.

#5196 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 08:13 AM

View Postdonwengert4life, on 25 March 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

And this is why I don't get the hate people have for McQueary. Yeah, OK, he didn't beat up Sandusky. But of all those hundreds of people who certainly knew about this, over the span of decades, he was, as far as we know, the only one to even attempt to do the right thing.

Me neither. I have respect for the guy, because if he didn't have the balls to come forward, this could seriously still be going on.

I feel like the people that have animosity for McQueary due to because he "tarnished Joe's legacy", completely overlooking the fact that Joe was complicit in allowing this to happen. And I don't think I'm describing all Penn Staters here, but just that very vocal rogue faction.

Go McQueary go.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#5197 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 25 March 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Me neither. I have respect for the guy, because if he didn't have the balls to come forward, this could seriously still be going on.

I feel like the people that have animosity for McQueary due to because he "tarnished Joe's legacy", completely overlooking the fact that Joe was complicit in allowing this to happen. And I don't think I'm describing all Penn Staters here, but just that very vocal rogue faction.

Go McQueary go.

McQueary witnessed sexual abuse and didn't do anything when he saw it. Then he didn't go crazy seeking justice in the days, weeks, months and years later. If someone witnesses sexual abuse and doesn't report it to police, they're fucking cowards who are seeking out someone else to do the report. That's what McQueary did. When told it was nothing, and he knew better than that, he let it go with the understanding that Sandusky was groping kids in the showers. Fuck McQueary. He was more concerned about grad assistant status and didn't want to rock the boat with JoePa's longtime buddy.

#5198 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

And yet, had he NOT come forward, this might still be going on.

If you're going to say "Fuck McQueary", then you have to follow it up with, "but fuck every single other person in this Penn State conspiracy even more."
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#5199 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

The incredible fuck ups that kept kicking this case down, or up: Start THERE.

BEFORE McQueary, BEFORE Curley, BEFORE Spanier, BEFORE Schultz.

Start with Child services, the department of public welfare, and law enforcement.

Start, even before Ray Gricar, who had a chance to question all witnesses and make an arrest, and chose to try and coerce the chomo into an admission of guilt, instead.

#5200 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:34 PM

View Postdonwengert4life, on 25 March 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

Why? He let a little boy continue to be raped. He should have fucking stopped it right then and there. Then, he didn't actually report it. He went to his Dad. A grown man had to go to his Dad to get advice on seeing a boy being raped? Then his Dad went to Paterno, who went to the people (perhaps including Paterno) who covered it up before. That isn't even the legal definition of reporting it. On the long list of despicable Penn State people, McQueary is well down on the list but he is most definitely on the list.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 265 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic