Pittsburgh Pirates: Where did posterX go? - Pittsburgh Pirates

Jump to content

  • 14 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where did posterX go? ask about your favorite posters Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   silverspring 

  • Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12,022
  • Joined: 10-June 09
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:52 PM

View PostCRIMHEAD, on 24 September 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

It is discouraging. That's not all of it, though. The individual who started this thread has been trying to make things as miserable as possible and destroy this board for months. It does indeed get old when e wry thread has 3 or 4 asinine comments. How someone could have that much time on his or her time to waste is unfathomable to me, but what do I know?

But, I didn't start this thread.
0

#22 User is offline   silverspring 

  • Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12,022
  • Joined: 10-June 09
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:55 PM

View PostCRIMHEAD, on 24 September 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

My issue is that you are a complete troll and its tiresome to me and many others. This isn't legit, you posted it because you are consciously trying to hijack and fuck with every thread. You started this thread to mock the whole thing. I know what you are doing, dude. Just figured it was time you got called out for it.

He's a shithead. I found him amusing until it became obvious that he's doing it on purpose. And yet I still reply to his idiotic bullshit. My God - I'm dumber than the defdog character. Sean, just change my screen name to dumberspring.
0

#23 User is offline   BigBadBucs 

  • Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,332
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:02 PM

View Postsilverspring, on 25 September 2016 - 02:55 PM, said:

He's a shithead. I found him amusing until it became obvious that he's doing it on purpose. And yet I still reply to his idiotic bullshit. My God - I'm dumber than the defdog character. Sean, just change my screen name to dumberspring.


Hey dumberspring,

Which do you like best? Football or Baseball

DumberBBB
0

#24 User is offline   Pantsless Jose Lind 

  • The Ugandan Giant
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,737
  • Joined: 08-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana, PA
  • Interests:I enjoy playing second base and cocaine.

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:11 PM

*
POPULAR

Sloshy killed the board, he got what he wanted, but soon enough he'll be here talking to himself. So long.
"What other businesses do you expect to lose money for your entertainment?" --sisyphus -UPPMD
6

#25 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29,082
  • Joined: 15-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wendy's

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostCRIMHEAD, on 24 September 2016 - 08:31 PM, said:

It is discouraging. That's not all of it, though. The individual who started this thread has been trying to make things as miserable as possible and destroy this board for months. It does indeed get old when e wry thread has 3 or 4 asinine comments. How someone could have that much time on his or her time to waste is unfathomable to me, but what do I know


Doubt anyone has noticed, but this is my first post here in more than a week and I'd like to echo what CRIM said. Aside from the Pirates' collapse and a disappointing trade deadline, defdog and sloshy's 50 aliases are a big reason why a number of core posters have jumped ship. Asshole troll.
0

#26 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 29,082
  • Joined: 15-August 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wendy's

Posted 25 September 2016 - 03:48 PM

View Posthir51, on 25 September 2016 - 02:43 PM, said:

U fell off the Edge.


Poor Uniontown.
0

#27 User is offline   gahran 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,793
  • Joined: 15-December 12

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:24 PM

View PostPantsless Jose Lind, on 25 September 2016 - 03:11 PM, said:

Sloshy killed the board, he got what he wanted, but soon enough he'll be here talking to himself. So long.


Is this really how you feel?
0

#28 User is offline   hir51 

  • Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,010
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:41 PM

View PostTrey_Beamon, on 25 September 2016 - 03:48 PM, said:

Poor Uniontown.

That's redundant
4

#29 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

You know what's crazy? DefDog gets banned on Monday. Wednesday rolls around and a BRAND NEW POSTER who's been "lurking for months" suddenly shares his every thought. Weird, huh? Crazy.

You know what's also crazy? The board never seems to get new posters who are from Pittsburgh or Belle Vernon or Munhall or Cranberry. They're always from Montana or Amsterdam or North Carolina or Arkansas. Who was the last poster who was from Western Pennsylvania who joined the board and became a regular? There've been 10 from the most random outposts since then. Crazy.
2

#30 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,195
  • Joined: 19-April 16

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

You know what's crazy? DefDog gets banned on Monday. Wednesday rolls around and a BRAND NEW POSTER who's been "lurking for months" suddenly shares his every thought. Weird, huh? Crazy.

You know what's also crazy? The board never seems to get new posters who are from Pittsburgh or Belle Vernon or Munhall or Cranberry. They're always from Montana or Amsterdam or North Carolina or Arkansas. Who was the last poster who was from Western Pennsylvania who joined the board and became a regular? There've been 10 from the most random outposts since then. Crazy.


I'm from McCandless, but live in NC now. is that ok? I have friends in Ross, Bellevue, Cranberry and Sharpsburg, maybe I can get them to join.

I've been registered since April. Sorry for not posting earlier, but my account was not validating.
2

#31 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:15 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 28 September 2016 - 03:08 PM, said:

I'm from McCandless, but live in NC now. is that ok? I have friends in Ross, Bellevue, Cranberry and Sharpsburg, maybe I can get them to join.

I've been registered since April. Sorry for not posting earlier, but my account was not validating.


McCandless, huh. Interesting that you would have gone to NA but all of your friends would have gone to North Hills and Pine-Richland and Seneca Valley. What year did you graduate from NA? I'm sure we have a ton of mutual friends.
0

#32 User is offline   donwengert4life 

  • Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10,534
  • Joined: 16-November 08

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:18 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

McCandless, huh. Interesting that you would have gone to NA but all of your friends would have gone to North Hills and Pine-Richland and Seneca Valley. What year did you graduate from NA? I'm sure we have a ton of mutual friends.


People do leave their childhood homes.

I'll give the dude the benefit of the doubt. It's also reasonable to think someone might not want to post in a board inhabited by a total troll like Defdog
1

#33 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,195
  • Joined: 19-April 16

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:23 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 03:15 PM, said:

McCandless, huh. Interesting that you would have gone to NA but all of your friends would have gone to North Hills and Pine-Richland and Seneca Valley. What year did you graduate from NA? I'm sure we have a ton of mutual friends.


1999. How about you?

Why would it be weird that some of my friends do not still live in the NASD? You are right tho, I should have included McCandless, Franklin Park and Marshall. I have no friends in Bradford Woods that I am aware of.
0

#34 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:27 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 28 September 2016 - 03:23 PM, said:

1999. How about you?

Why would it be weird that some of my friends do not still live in the NASD? You are right tho, I should have included McCandless, Franklin Park and Marshall. I have no friends in Bradford Woods that I am aware of.


That's pretty good, man.

https://en.wikipedia...School_District

Quote

It serves an area of 48 square miles (120 km2), including Marshall Township, McCandless Township, and the boroughs of Bradford Woods and Franklin Park.

0

#35 User is offline   NYPirate 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 28,852
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:32 PM

pic or it didn't happen.
``We’ve got some holes we’re looking to fill. We don’t feel like we desperately have to do anything. We’re in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.’’
0

#36 User is offline   seanawesome 

  • Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,069
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:35 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

That's pretty good, man.

https://en.wikipedia...School_District


In his defense he tried to register twice and I missed it. He did register in April. I was looking at people I considered to not be aliases to get some new blood here. I don't know, this is usually what happens when we do get new blood. He appears to be legit but what the hell do I know. Impossible to keep it all clean.
1

#37 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

View Postseanawesome, on 28 September 2016 - 03:35 PM, said:

In his defense he tried to register twice and I missed it. He did register in April. I was looking at people I considered to not be aliases to get some new blood here. I don't know, this is usually what happens when we do get new blood. He appears to be legit but what the hell do I know. Impossible to keep it all clean.


Fair enough. I've made my feelings known but I don't want to make your life any more difficult. I know you have your hands full. And hey, I've been wrong before.
0

#38 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42,246
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:43 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Fair enough. I've made my feelings known but I don't want to make your life any more difficult. I know you have your hands full. And hey, I've been wrong before.


Yeah I thought the timing was really interesting too
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.
0

#39 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,195
  • Joined: 19-April 16

Posted 28 September 2016 - 03:46 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 28 September 2016 - 03:27 PM, said:

That's pretty good, man.

https://en.wikipedia...School_District


Thanks? So if I started here as NABuccoFan you would have believed me? I never had to prove I went to NA to anyone, so not exactly sure what I can say to you. I signed the football for the undefeated Carson team back in 93.

You did not tell me when you graduated, so this might be meaningless, but which story did you get from Dr B, Willy the winner or Wilma?

I used to golf at Green Valley and Franklin Park...and Clover Hill, but that is still there and I can google it.
0

#40 User is offline   seanawesome 

  • Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5,069
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

Registration is still closed btw, so anyone new would've registered before the defdog boot.
0

Share this topic:


  • 14 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic