• Group: Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:25 PM

let's do this thing.

#2 User is offline   DanPotashtic 

• Most Important
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:23 PM

Can we get monarch back here for the 2016 race?

#3 User is offline   aso513 

• Not An Alias
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

Pass.

#4 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM

View PostDanPotashtic, on 05 March 2015 - 08:23 PM, said:

Can we get monarch back here for the 2016 race?

Yea, without Winter or Monarch, this will be a pretty dull presidential election...

#5 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:31 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Yea, without Winter or Monarch, this will be a pretty dull presidential election...

Can anyone update me on why Winter left? I stopped coming for a while because he made it nearly unbearable to visit and read, but that caused me to miss his exit. Anyone?
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#6 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 05 March 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

Can anyone update me on why Winter left? I stopped coming for a while because he made it nearly unbearable to visit and read, but that caused me to miss his exit. Anyone?

It was something so inconsequential that I actually forget.

#7 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:34 PM

View Postaso513, on 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Pass.

Why don't you want Hilary in office?

#8 User is offline   DanPotashtic 

• Most Important
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:38 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 05 March 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

We still got buckeye, don't we?

#9 User is offline   ecbenito 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:40 PM

POPULAR

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 05 March 2015 - 08:31 PM, said:

The yodelay bitch said she was divorcing winter (the season). Martini said condolences on your divorce to winter (the self absorbed asshole). Winter (the asshole) cried like a little bitch about a personal attack, dicktucked and ran away but not before having his username and all posts deleted from the board. And I'm not kidding at all

#10 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

View Postecbenito, on 05 March 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

The yodelay bitch said she was divorcing winter (the season). Martini said condolences on your divorce to winter (the self absorbed asshole). Winter (the asshole) cried like a little bitch about a personal attack, dicktucked and ran away but not before having his username and all posts deleted from the board. And I'm not kidding at all

I noticed all the posts were deleted when I tried to search up why it happened. I assumed it was personal attacks, he was always jerking off to saying that phrase.

So he was getting divorced, shared it, Martini made fun of him, so he left.

Interesting. I actually had my money on Ed running him off.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#11 User is offline   ecbenito 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:44 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 05 March 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

I noticed all the posts were deleted when I tried to search up why it happened. I assumed it was personal attacks, he was always jerking off to saying that phrase.

Oh no, the divorce thing had nothing to do with winter. It was a joke from the hipster asshole chick in the matty sheets thing. Winter just assumed it was about him

#12 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Not even. It was a joke, due to a jest made in another thread. Martini referenced said joke in relation to Winter, having nothing to do with Winter actually getting a divorce. Dick tuck and gone, over something seriously inconsequential that he seemed not to understand.

Just stupid.

#13 Guest_Utterly Irredeemable_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:46 PM

Nah...I had nothing to do with it. Though if I knew all I had to do was make a joke about him getting divorced, I'd have made that crack in 2001.

#14 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 05 March 2015 - 08:45 PM, said:

Not even. It was a joke, due to a jest made in another thread. Martini referenced said joke in relation to Winter, having nothing to do with Winter actually getting a divorce. Dick tuck and gone, over something seriously inconsequential that he seemed not to understand.

Just stupid.

Oh my that is incredible. But oh so fitting for one of the biggest bitches in message board history. I couldn't have imagined it being that awesome in my wildest dreams. It couldn't be more fitting, considering how much of a self important ass hole he was.

#15 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

View PostUtterly Irredeemable, on 05 March 2015 - 08:46 PM, said:

Nah...I had nothing to do with it. Though if I knew all I had to do was make a joke about him getting divorced, I'd have made that crack in 2001.

I understand Winter's wife is a donkeyface.

#16 User is offline   DanPotashtic 

• Most Important
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

View Postsloshyj, on 05 March 2015 - 08:49 PM, said:

I understand Winter's wife is a donkeyface.

what's donkeyface mean

#17 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

POPULAR

View PostDanPotashtic, on 05 March 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

what's donkeyface mean

Rest assured, it will offend you.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#18 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

View PostDanPotashtic, on 05 March 2015 - 08:53 PM, said:

what's donkeyface mean

It is a reference to the beloved children's classic Pinocchio.

The Land of Toys is a fictional location in the Italian novel The Adventures of Pinocchio (1883). It is disguised as a haven for boys, although girls are lured there as well in some versions. In the Disney film adaptation of the novel, the land is renamed as Pleasure Island.

Pleasure Island serves as a haven for wayward boys and girls, allowing them to act as they please without recrimination. However, the truer and more sinister purpose of Pleasure Island is eventually revealed as it begins to physically transform the children into donkeys, apparently by means of a curse.

A donkeyface is one who believes he/she can engage in extreme behavior without repercussions.

"That skank bizzo is a straight-up donkeyface; look at how she's throwing her cootch all over town..."

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

View PostLonghornBuc, on 05 March 2015 - 09:35 PM, said:

I cant stand Hillary. She is just as much of a whore as her whorebelly husband, with a level of bitch piled a mile high on top. The best thing I can say about her is she doesn't seem stupid enough to get us back in another middle east war we have no business being part of, unlike every GOP candidate.

That said, the GOP has some of the worst presidential candidates in the history of this country in the running. When that Mormon asswipe backed out the GOP douche meter actually went way up for the remaining candidates. And he was a major league douchebag who couldn't give a shit about anyone with a net worth under 10 mil.

Seriously, this is just an awful race. I have the feeling, maybe the hope, that someone who is totally under the radar right now is going to win. But I don't think Liz Warren is going to run unless Hillary implodes early on. The Dems have no other backup .

I would love to vote for a conservative. Love to. But, um, not one of them deserves my vote. Not one. Too bad.

#20 User is offline   bucsbriana 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:45 PM

View Postsilverspring, on 05 March 2015 - 09:44 PM, said:

I would love to vote for a conservative. Love to. But, um, not one of them deserves my vote. Not one. Too bad.

What about Ben Carson when he announces? He's conservative.

Share this topic:

• 589 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic