• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#12921 User is online   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Jack Cust hails from my hometown!!

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

jcharding, on 26 May 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

Quota? No. But otherwise ....

Multiple states and universities use the confederate flag in various ways. South Carolina only changed a year ago because of the church shooting. But rednecks only? No.

I'm not sure much of anyone called Obama that. Maybe you can remind me.

The difference between the two parties is that the Republican Party is racist on purpose (sometimes) and racist by accident sometimes, whereas the Democratic Party tends to be pretty much limited to the latter. That's still a pretty big gap. When you find me some voting redistricting cases (democratic) which have been invalidated because of racial motivation I might be willing to even it up a bit more. Or maybe some liberal Jim Crowe laws.

That would be vice president Biden for $100 Alex.

Shoes

#12922 User is offline   Jermaine Allensworth 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 26 May 2017 - 07:38 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 26 May 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

Cops are trying to shoot black people? You make it sound like they have a quota to meet. Who glories the Confederate flag? Some back woods rednecks?

Nice to see that you are a true southern hick. I'm really going to relish seeing you lose your job/healthcare/welfare when your hero Trump takes it away from you and gives it to GB.

#12923 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Who the fuck is paying Alan Dershowitz to defend Trump? This is beyond head scratching.
Insult a Joebot, today. It's for the good of society.

#12924 User is offline   Sloshy 

• Altoona Curve

Posted Yesterday, 07:15 AM

"Ambassador Sergei Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, then President-elect Trumpís son-in-law and confidant, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications.

"The meeting also was attended by Michael Flynn, Trumpís first national security adviser.

"The White House disclosed the fact of the meeting only in March, playing down its significance. But people familiar with the matter say the FBI now considers the encounter, as well as another meeting Kushner had with a Russian banker, to be of investigative interest."

https://www.washingt...m=.a5b2cb01b540

Bake 'em away, toys...

Share this topic:

• 647 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic