• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What really pisses you off? Rate Topic: -----

#8121 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Playing online with friends and one of them is eating fucking noodles into his mic and mouth breathes into it too. I'm talking every damn breath you can hear as well as every slurp and chomp on some cup of noodles bullshit. Apparently he doesn't believe or like Push-To-Talk and doesn't have the social grace to just take his damn headset off while he eats.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#8122 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:06 PM

View PostMa13tt0, on 02 May 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

Playing online with friends and one of them is eating fucking noodles into his mic and mouth breathes into it too. I'm talking every damn breath you can hear as well as every slurp and chomp on some cup of noodles bullshit. Apparently he doesn't believe or like Push-To-Talk and doesn't have the social grace to just take his damn headset off while he eats.

Fuckinf. Shit head friends

#8123 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 02 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

A media conspiracy to totally ignore the fact that Alex Ovechkin used his hockey stick like a baseball bat to take out one of the best players in the world.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#8124 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:13 AM

View Postv2burghboy, on 02 May 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

Fuckinf. Shit head friends

Right? The only more egregious offense was his brother eating crab rangoons into the mic. I enjoy eating a snack while I play but I mute my mic before I start chomping on pita chips and hummus.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#8125 User is offline   oblongatta 

• Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:06 PM

I have to teach at 7pm tonight. So pretty soon I'll go internet silent. Going to be interesting on the way home passing my the arena. I'll have to go with music at full volume and look down so as not to actually see anyone reacting to the game... oh yeah and not see that big fuckin screen they have outside.
You're pretty on the inside,
That's better than not pretty at all,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.

#8126 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2017 - 08:25 PM

I'm really starting to get sick of these Discover card commercials where it's the same person talking on both sides of the phone.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#8127 User is offline   Vegetable 

• El Conquistador
  • PipPip

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:21 PM

Giving up three run homers to Billy Fucking Hamilton.
"We’ll be comfortable adding one (starter),” he said. “We’ll be comfortable adding nobody if it’s just not there. We don’t feel we are driven to force it. If we can add one that makes sense for us, that’s great. If we can add two that make sense … then we do that.”
Opie Taylor. In a decisive moment.

#8128 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Electronic, full-digital menus at fast food places.

I care less about watching a slow-mo video of a fluffy bun falling onto a hamburger and making all the layers of it shake due to the impact, then I do about actually seeing the menu of things I would like to order.

I now have to stand there 4-5x longer, because I have to wait for short, 5-second windows to actually see the menu of the items I'm considering ordering.

#8129 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:22 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 06 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

Electronic, full-digital menus at fast food places.

I care less about watching a slow-mo video of a fluffy bun falling onto a hamburger and making all the layers of it shake due to the impact, then I do about actually seeing the menu of things I would like to order.

I now have to stand there 4-5x longer, because I have to wait for short, 5-second windows to actually see the menu of the items I'm considering ordering.

Wow. What restaurant? Sheetz is the only place I can think of around me that has an automated menu ordering system. Two decades ago when I was in Boulder, Colorado they had a Taco Bell with one but it was really easy to use and efficient.

#8130 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:07 PM

All new McDonaldes have them now, and they drive me friggin' crazy.

I don't even eat at McDonalds more than once a month when we're running somewhere with our girls, but it's frustrating every time.

#8131 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

People who take the Miley Cyrus tongue dragging selfies. My wife and I were out recently. While strolling around a couple of women were taking a selfie on the sidewalk. I have a animus for the "look at me" perception of selfies to begin with, however, the sticking your tongue out to your chin, bothers me...a lot. It's just not a good look.

This one was particularly bad because the woman doing it, hadn't taken any dental maintenance equipment to her ball lapper in most of her lifetime. When they were taking their "Miley Cyrus" the one woman had enough of a yeasty paste on her mouth carpet to start a bakery. I can't wait to see that one online.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#8132 User is offline   donwengert4life 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 17 May 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

People who take the Miley Cyrus tongue dragging selfies. My wife and I were out recently. While strolling around a couple of women were taking a selfie on the sidewalk. I have a animus for the "look at me" perception of selfies to begin with, however, the sticking your tongue out to your chin, bothers me...a lot. It's just not a good look.

This one was particularly bad because the woman doing it, hadn't taken any dental maintenance equipment to her ball lapper in most of her lifetime. When they were taking their "Miley Cyrus" the one woman had enough of a yeasty paste on her mouth carpet to start a bakery. I can't wait to see that one online.

Dude, that almost literally made me vomit.

#8133 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:52 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 17 May 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:

Not sure what is worse, that or the fish face selfie. Or the public restroom mirror selfie.

#8134 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 17 May 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

Not sure what is worse, that or the fish face selfie. Or the public restroom mirror selfie.

For me, it's easy that tongue wagging selfie. If woman is going to throw her tongue that far out of her mouth, she needs to be licking an exposed nipple.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#8135 User is offline   oblongatta 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

This is more of an irritation rather than being pissed off. One thing that always bothered me during the President Obama years was the lack of respect for the office by referring to President Obama in derogatory names. It wasn't so much as whether or not they were deserved, I always thought criticism could be leveled and the office could still be respected. Here's a pretty mild example:

Do you believe Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) looked like a president last night? I don't! - Donald J. Trump, October 2012

So when I hear President Trump referred to as Orange Hitler (just this morning), that bothers me. I always feel that you can not think the guy is deserving of any respect but the office still is.

But I guess this is a sign of the times we live in.

Also a sign of the times and more close to the things that piss you off topic...
There's a whole lot of internet/facebook warriors on both sides of the political fence these days. Of course this led to the second lowest voter turnout ever of 17.2%! in Allegheny county two days ago. But I guess everyone is making their voice heard on facebook so there's no reason to vote.

#8136 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:11 AM

View Postdonwengert4life, on 17 May 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Dude, that almost literally made me vomit.

It wasn't any better in real life.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#8137 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 18 May 2017 - 01:51 PM

View Postoblongatta, on 18 May 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

This is more of an irritation rather than being pissed off. One thing that always bothered me during the President Obama years was the lack of respect for the office by referring to President Obama in derogatory names. It wasn't so much as whether or not they were deserved, I always thought criticism could be leveled and the office could still be respected. Here's a pretty mild example:

So when I hear President Trump referred to as Orange Hitler (just this morning), that bothers me. I always feel that you can not think the guy is deserving of any respect but the office still is.

But I guess this is a sign of the times we live in.

Also a sign of the times and more close to the things that piss you off topic...
There's a whole lot of internet/facebook warriors on both sides of the political fence these days. Of course this led to the second lowest voter turnout ever of 17.2%! in Allegheny county two days ago. But I guess everyone is making their voice heard on facebook so there's no reason to vote.

In what way is the Donald Trump tweet you posted name-calling? Barack Hussein Obama is his name. Barry Soetoro is the name he went by when he lived in Indonesia as a child. I can't believe I'm defending Trump here.

My dislike for the "Orange Hitler" moniker is entirely related to the lack of creativity. Trump's totalitarian ambitions are more reminiscent of African dictators anyway, in that he's a nationalist who really has no designs on ruling anything but his own nation.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#8138 User is offline   oblongatta 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:21 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 18 May 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

In what way is the Donald Trump tweet you posted name-calling? Barack Hussein Obama is his name. Barry Soetoro is the name he went by when he lived in Indonesia as a child. I can't believe I'm defending Trump here.

My dislike for the "Orange Hitler" moniker is entirely related to the lack of creativity. Trump's totalitarian ambitions are more reminiscent of African dictators anyway, in that he's a nationalist who really has no designs on ruling anything but his own nation.

Oh I just grabbed the first thing I saw on the internet. I always thought that the Barry Soetoro thing was a derogatory way the birthers used to refer to President Obama to say he wasn't really American. I never cared enough about it to figure out the details. I had no idea he actually used that name.

In any event, it's secondary to the point. I prefer that the President is always referred to as President 'last name' while in office.

#8139 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:43 PM

I agree, Oblong. Nice post.

By the way, don't know how I missed this one at the top of the page:

I would find that infuriating, maletto. Then again, random sounds like water sounds and food eating sounds infuriate me to my core. I would never let that guy online game with you again.

#8140 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:46 AM

Trump because now, the 99 cent Watergate ebooks all went back up to their original prices.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 407 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic