Pittsburgh Pirates: Booking WWE - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 38 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Booking WWE Road To WrestleMania 31 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Booking WWE (28 member(s) have cast votes)

How ghey is this thread?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

BOOKING WWE THROUGH MANIA
Sept. 21 -- Night of Champions

1. Jericho def. Bray (DQ)
Wyatt is DQd in the corner as he stomps Jericho well beyond a five count. Really shitty ending to a flat feud, I know, but have every Wyatt attack Jericho afterward. Writing him off TV. I really want WWE to develop the brutality of The Wyatt family, because they've already feuded with all of the big names in WWE. Daniel Bryan, John Cena ... they now need to feud with the midcard, and they need something to keep them going. That is unrelenting brutality and darkness, imo.

2. US: Rusev def. Sheamus ©
Miz’s music hits, Rusev takes advantage. With Sheamus out of the US Title picture, let’s keep momentum and build heat with Rusev. The WWE is in a holding pattern with Rusev, and I feel their timid to the thought of Rusev as US Champion. I really feel they need to pull the trigger on that.

3. IC: Ziggler © def. Big E, Axel, Kofi Kingston, Big Show, RVD, Kane
Ziggler really needs a run as a champion, and there is a great amount of midcard talent to feud with him. This match features only previous IC Champs. We'll see how eventually Ziggler, the midcard and The Wyatts all intertwine on the Road to Wrestlemania 31.

4. WWE Tag Team: Goldust and Stardust def. Usos ©
The Rhodes have to cheat to win this match and the gold. It hopefully lights a fire under the Usos ass (all they ever do is smile and a few big spots) while cementing the Rhodes’ heel turn at the same time.

5. Reigns def. Rollins
Filming for Ambrose’s movie should end on Sept. 20, one day before NOC. In mid match, Orton’s music hits. As Rollins and Orton corner Reigns … Ambrose’s music hits, he runs into the ring, and rolls out of the ring with Orton. The distraction allows Reigns to hit a clean spear on Rollins for the win.

6. Jack Swagger def. Bo Dallas
Keep Bo Dallas on Jack Swagger’s heels after this match for future PPVs. Bo Dallas needs to be that nagging heel that everyone hates, because he just won't stop annoying the fuck out of you and sabotaging everything you do.

7. Divas: Paige © def. Nikki and AJ (Brie special guest referee)
More than anything, it’ll be a fun clusterfuck of a match. Brie makes 3 count with Paige pinning Nikki.

8. WWE WHC: Brock Lesnar © def. John Cena
John Cena gets written off TV due to injury (he is working through injury as we speak). I feel it’s best he get real time off, though he should still be a presence in WWE … and you’ll see how.

That's Night of Champions. Should I post Hell in a Cell right now, too? Or allow discussion (winter's thoughts) first?

#2 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 13 September 2014 - 09:18 PM, said:

Holy shit. A whole new wrestling thread!

I am all about this. The font shows people that we aren't messing around either. Lemme think on this for a night. Response will be up tomorrow.

I'm going to post Hell in a Cell, too, because the original post in this thread was, in essence, made in the other wrestling thread.

#3 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

BOOKING WWE THROUGH MANIA 31 cont.
Oct. 26 -- Hell in a Cell

P. US: Rusev © def. R-Truth
Keep Rusev’s momentum going against an excellent ring worker in R-Truth.

1. HIAC – Ambrose def. Kane
Ambrose and Reigns promos in the RAWs after Night of Champions need to be that without Rollins, we (Ambrose and Reigns) are stronger. Rollins wants to fight Ambrose, but HHH says he wants to protect the future of the WWE. He knows just the guy to face Ambrose in a brutal HIAC match – Kane -- assuring Rollins that Ambrose is his own career at risk against Kane in this match. Ambrose pulls off the win.

2. (2) Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger
Give Bo the victory to set-up a rubber match at the next PPV - Survivor Series. Bo has to cheat to win. Has to.

3. Randy Orton and Rollins def. Big Show and Mark Henry
Have Show and Henry talk backstage about how awful The Authority is on RAW … eventually leading to this match. Even out The Authority’s success for the night … 1-1 … to continue to Survivor Series, though Rollins steals the pin over Henry from Orton.

4. The Wyatts def. Sheamus, Miz and Sandow
Have Sheamus do his rematch with Rusev the night after Night of Champions, only to lose. The next week have him cut a promo expressing his disappointment in himself, but saying he has to move on to something else. He has to fight for a friend that cannot defend himself right now, an injured Chris Jericho. Miz interrupts and says he too wants to avenge Jericho. Sandow and Miz eventually leave Sheamus to fend for himself at Hell in a Cell. The Wyatts take turns beating Sheamus in the ring.

5. IC: Ziggler © def. Kofi Kingston
Makes for a superb match.

6. TT: Goldust and Stardust © def. The Usos
The Rhodes are ruthless and beat the Usos (who the Rhodes have injured repeatedly after matches) easy.

7. DIVAS. AJ def. Paige ©
Tension builds between them after the match. AJ smiles, holds the title, Paige stares her down. AJ hugs her, kisses her on the cheek and exits. Keep the WWE experimenting with a possible lesbian relationship here.

8. HIAC -- WWE WHC: Brock Lesnar © def. Cesaro
Cesaro uses his agility to frustrate Lesnar in the early going, allowing Cesaro to get some offense in, enough to even do the Big Swing. Cesaro gets a little too cocky and starts trash talking Paul Heyman outside the cell, giving Lesnar time to recover. When Cesaro turns his back to Lesnar, he’s mauled and the two fly threw the cell wall. A double count out occurs and Lesnar retains.

#4 User is offline   jestor92 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

I like Cesaro in a championship match, but with how much he has lost in the past few months there is no chance they're going to use him vs Lesnar in a championship match because people won't believe it no matter how awesome Cesaro is.
Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez, and Andrew McCutchen are the new Jason Kendall, Brian Giles, and Kevin Young (in his prime) players that are good, but surrounded by crap which will make them losers.
Who needs a good team on the field when you have fireworks and bobbleheads!

#5 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

I think if you built Cesaro up in the month between PPVs it'd go over well. After Cena, I don't think anyone will be given a serious shot by fans.

#6 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:10 PM

This is what I would do.

If you, jester or anyone else would do anything different, say so. There's no right or wrong, because it's essentially just writing TV plots.

That, IMO, falls under every combination of gay.

#7 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

Nov. 23 -- SURVIVOR SERIES

P. TT Rhodes © def. Slator Gator
A chance for Slator Gator to establish themselves a bit, and for The Rhodes to win.

1. John Cena NC. Rusev
John Cena wants to stick up for America and challenges Rusev on RAW for a SS match. At SS, Lana explains 24 years ago today the Russian national anthem was born (true). She said that Rusev won’t fight today, as he wants to listen to something other than the WWE Universe’s boos. (MASSIVE HEAT) A few seconds into the national anthem, Cena’s music hits, Rusev rolls out with Lana. No match. Cena picks up the flag that Rusev left behind in the ring spits in it and throws it at them.

2. Sheamus def. Damien Sandow w/ The Miz
The Miz mocks Sheamus for losing to Bray Wyatt the night after HIAC. To draw some heat, have Miz get his buddy, Sandow, to fight in this match for him. Sheamus accepts, but only if The Miz agrees to fight him afterwards.

3. Sheamus def. The Miz
Miz tries to get the upperhand by attacking Sheamus right after his win. Sheamus recovers and eventually hits Miz with a Brogue Kick to win.

4. Ziggler def. The Wyatts
Bray cuts promos begrudging Ziggler’s obsession with championships when he should be worried about their mortality as the end times near. Ziggler accepts a Survivor Series match to see if he can survive The Wyatts. Kofi Kingston appears to help Ziggler get a roll up over Erick Rowan.

5. (3) Bo Dallas def. Jack Swagger
Bo Dallas cheats to win the rubber match, sending off a despondent Swagger. Keep Dallas rolling. (Don't feel bad for Swagger -- I have one hell of a match for him at Mania).

6. Survivor Series match: Henry, Show, Reigns, Ambrose def. HHH, Orton, Rollins, Kane
Pretty straight up here. These guys don’t like each other. Give the fans what they want here in a big match and begin to show cracks within The Authority, particularly a slow build to a potential Orton face turn.

7. Total Divas vs. Other Divas
With Brie and Nikki on the same team and then AJ and Paige on the other team let it develop into Nikki and Brie vs. AJ and Paige. When Brie hot tags Nikki, have Nikki run the ropes once, shove Brie off the apron (a tag making Brie the legal wrestler) and Brie gets counted out. AJ reacts by jumping in Paige's arms with her legs wrapped around her waist. A hug, no more.

8. WWE WHC: Lesnar © def. Cesaro (falls count anywhere)
You need to have very much the same match as HIAC, though Cesaro still gets offense in and even puts Lesnar through a table. It's a great tease to a near three-fall, which Lesnar almost turns into a Kimura Lock. Cesaro muscles out of it, tries to regain his composure, but Lesnar hits him with the steel chairs. Lesnar wins with an F5 onto the steel chairs.

#8 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 14 September 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

*1. Bray def. Jericho
I would go away from the "sheer brutality" angle, simply because like CM Punk, I think the Wyatt Family is able to perfectly transcend the heel/face line right now. Building the mystique of the family, Jericho pins Bray, but the lights go out at 2 1/2. When they come back on, Bray is outside of the ring, laughing and seemingly unphased. Again Jericho works a near fall, and again the lights extinguish, and this time when they come back on, Bray is standing on top of one of the ring posts, again unphased. It all messes with Jericho, and Bray wears him down and pins him easily. Jericho disappears from WWE for "psychological evaluation" after the loss.

I actually really like what you're saying here in terms of not turning Bray mega heel yet. And I think we could meet somewhere in the middle. As much as I want to see the unhinged Bray Wyatt, maybe I got a little too ahead of myself. The timing of an unhinged Bray Wyatt needs to be such that it sets up a face turn. To turn Bray Wyatt face, imo, it needs to be such that he gains sympathy, not pop culture popularity, with fans. Right now, some fans love his character, because it's cool to like him. When Bray Wyatt turns face, I think it needs to mean something, it needs to have depth. I don't really want to turn him face anytime within the next year ... so delaying that with some of the more supernatural antics ... yeah ... I can deal with that.

That being said, this helps taking Bray Wyatt's character to a level where he is unique in that he has never really concerned himself with wins, losses and titles.

For Jericho at Night of Champions, (and this is with the knowledge that they ended the feud last Monday) I'd still do a PPV match with Jericho getting the win. I would change the match where Bray Wyatt gives himself up. Simply giving yourself up to a 3-count at some point in the match and making it obvious that you gave yourself kind mind fucks the fans and Jericho. Jericho gets a mic and says he wants to beat Bray Wyatt in the middle of the ring, and he won't have it any other way (Y2J wouldn't say it exactly like that, but that would be his point). Bray Wyatt retorts that everyone got what they wanted. The WWE Universe's savoir Chris Jericho won. The fans love Chris Jericho, and they got to see him win. And, you know, I want something, too. I want to show you, Chris Jericho, and you, WWE Universe, that it isn't about who won tonight's match. It's about who survives in my world. ((Lights out)). Lights on with Bray, Harper and Rowan surrounding Jericho, who tries to attack Wyatt first. Harper and Rowan catch him, beat him for a minute or so ... all while Wyatt does his whole laughing thing in the ring. Jericho is written off TV (kafaybe injury).

#9 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 15 September 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Ooh. That is awesome.

Hey, I'm not at your level of epicness yet. Lemme read over your other 2 synopses for the following PPVs, and I'll get back to you on the first one by the end of the week.

This is fun. Gay, and fun.

I'm gonna post Survivor Series in 24 hours. Aight, Ebenezer Scrooge?

#10 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

Roman Reigns was rushed to the hospital today, so that could certainly change a lot of things. Hope he is alright.

#11 User is offline   Thunder 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:16 AM

View Postv2burghboy, on 20 September 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Roman Reigns was rushed to the hospital today, so that could certainly change a lot of things. Hope he is alright.

An incarcerated hernia, with emergency surgery. If he's back before New Year's, it won't be by much.

#12 User is offline   jestor92 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:38 AM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 21 September 2014 - 06:24 AM, said:

Ohhhhhh man. Hospitalized the day before a PPV?

WWE still has their main event, but are probably scrambling otherwise. To lose Punk, Bryan, and now Reigns? That's 3 headliners in the span of 6 months. Damn.

Don't forget about Ambrose being away to film a movie and Jericho leaving either after tonight PPV or tomorrow on Raw to promote the new Fozzy album.
Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez, and Andrew McCutchen are the new Jason Kendall, Brian Giles, and Kevin Young (in his prime) players that are good, but surrounded by crap which will make them losers.
Who needs a good team on the field when you have fireworks and bobbleheads!

#13 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

Reigns will be out about 6 weeks I think. Pretty sure Ambrose comes back tonight/tomorrow. Jericho didn't add much to the product this time around IMO, and I say that as a huge Jericho fan.

#14 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 21 September 2014 - 05:23 PM, said:

I agree. What do you think is the best career path for Jericho at this point? One major feud leading up to WrestleMania each year?

I don't know.

Btw, what do you think about what I have written up through Survivor Series? I'd like to post TLC asap.

#15 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Dec. 14 -- TLC

P. Bray Wyatt def. Kofi Kingston
Wyatt seeks and gets revenge for Kofi Kingston interrupting the previous PPV’s match. Kofi defeats Rowan and Harper in RAW matches to make this a singles match, but loses.

2. (tables match) Mark Henry def. Randy Orton
Orton is pissed after the match and yells backstage at The Authority for missing his signal for help. (Orton, at one point during the match, gets a mic and begins screaming for Kane and Rollins). Orton waits, doesn’t see anyone and Henry wins with the World’s Strongest Slam through a table.

3. TT: Rhodes © def. Slater Gator, Usos, Los Matodores
The Rhodes pin Los Matodores.

4. US: John Cena NC. Rusev ©
Before the match Lana says Rusev will not fight, because two years ago to the day the United States President Barack Obama signed sanctions against Vladimir Putin (true). As retaliation, Rusev has decided to sanction the WWE Universe by not fighting an American hero tonight. Cena comes out, frustrated and says this is just like typical Russians – always running scared from a fight. Cena says he found someone who will help him teach Rusev a lesson, and there won't be anywhere for Rusev to run tomorrow night.

5. Nikki def. Brie
Brie has a chance to pin Nikki, kneels next to her and tries to help her up instead. Nikki rolls up Brie for the win.

6. IC (TLC): Cesaro def. Ziggler ©, Reigns, Rollins, Fandango, R-Truth, Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas
Everyone but Ziggler and Cesaro cancel each other out. Nice fight and a handshake between Ziggler and Cesaro at the end. The Wyatts appear immediately afterward to say that they taught Kofi Kingston a lesson earlier and that they want Cesaro and Ziggler to learn next. Lights out. Lights on with Wyatts pummeling Cesaro and Ziggler.

7. Divas: AJ def. Paige ©
AJ keeps Paige off balance with flirtation. Finally, Paige let’s her guard down and is about to kiss AJ when she’s hit with the Black Widow. AJ wins via submission.

8. WWE WHC (no DQ): Lesnar © def. Ambrose
This match would benefit both greatly. Lesnar, because he needs to get rid of the third of the crowd that wants to cheer him (facing Ambrose would help that). And it helps Ambrose by giving him an opportunity to perform in an element that he excels in. Now, he can excel in really any match, but a no DQ match with Lesnar to showcase his own brutality and threshold for pain would really put him over without winning.

#16 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:57 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 24 September 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

v2, I just don't know if I can work this far ahead. My brain can't process it all. I'll go back and take a look at your first PPV after Battleground, and get some action up on that one in a day or two.

FWIW, I would LOVE to see Lesnar/Ambrose. Friggin' awesome.

That's what you said a week ago. And Battleground was two months ago -- it's not even in the conversation. Don't you ever pay attention? It's like you just don't care about our relationship.

I feel like a neglected wife you pig. Go rub one out by yourself tonight asshole.

#17 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:15 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 24 September 2014 - 08:45 PM, said:

Sorry! I meant Night of Champions. WWE's non-major PPV's are so fucking ambiguous that I can't keep them straight.

v2, I'm saying this as your coolest white friend that you have: you need to CALM DOWN with this wrestling role play! Seriously- it is still September, and you have scripted the whole way through December! It's like I have this nice, thought out evening planned for us together that was *supposed* to begin with a homecooked dinner, but you just come running through my front door and just spray a JIZZ TSUNAMI all over my living room walls.

You need to start keeping it real right the hell now, sir. I will look at your Hell in a Cell scripting, and get back to you before the week is over.

Now, I must go to bed with my wife, who does not know about our online relationship.

December?

I've got shit scripted into the RAW after Mania 31. And the RAW after Mania 31, whoa, it's all kinds of unadulterated awesomeness. If you think Night of Champions, Hell in a Cell, etc. is good. Oh. My. Wordzzz. You're petite penis is gonna jizz you all over the place for days straight. You're wife's gonna take you to the hospital after you tell her you took too much Viagra, and after some testing and indecision by the medical staff ... you're going to crack and explain to them that you never took any PEDs. They'll be awestruck and wordless. You'll be a medical phenomena, and people from around the world will pay to see your infinite boner struggling to protrude through your cutoff jeans.

The good news?

You'll sign a lifetime contract with Kleenex to be in each of their commercials.

#18 User is offline   Pantsless Jose Lind 

• The Ugandan Giant
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy playing second base and cocaine.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:58 AM

Guest booking if I may. Royal Rumble 2015. Part in the middle of the Rumble where the heel monster tosses people out left and right. In this case, Rusev. Rusev enters and immediately tosses 6 or 7 guys until he's left alone in the ring, waiting for the next entrant. Clock counts down to zero and after a short pause, this cues on the Titantron and the crowd goes apeshit.

"What other businesses do you expect to lose money for your entertainment?" --sisyphus -UPPMD

#19 User is offline   NYPirate 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

View PostWinters in Holland, on 29 September 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

That would be fucking awesome.

Ignoring the fact he eats about 90 pain pills a day and has been blackballed from WWE, yes it would.
``We’ve got some holes we’re looking to fill. We don’t feel like we desperately have to do anything. We’re in a great spot to be in. If we can upgrade, outstanding. Upgrade at an appropriate acquisition cost, even better.’’

#20 User is offline   Pantsless Jose Lind 

• The Ugandan Giant
  • PipPip
  • Interests:I enjoy playing second base and cocaine.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

View PostNYPirate, on 29 September 2014 - 07:44 PM, said:

Ignoring the fact he eats about 90 pain pills a day and has been blackballed from WWE, yes it would.

Yeah I have no idea why they wouldn't want Angle unless they're concerned about his ability to stay clean.
Its one thing to say that we want to focus on young cheap guys that won't command a big contract, but Kurt Angle as recently as 05-06 was the best overall performer in the business. Respect for that alone should get him a contract to work selected dates.
"What other businesses do you expect to lose money for your entertainment?" --sisyphus -UPPMD

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic