• « First

Just So It's Not Overlooked.

#561 User is offline   Martini 

• I'd Raged Have Lomo
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (SyrBucco @ Dec 12 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Martini, are you trying to say that you have something against hairless cunts? Because I just think that's wrong. I have seen many in my travels through the gentlemen's clubs of our fine land, and I REALLY like them.

So we may have to throw down over this.

Fucker.

No, Syr, I actually do prefer them that way myself, and have photographed many. ON A WOMAN. Not on some supercilious twit on a message board though.

I think it was BucLonghorn who first called monarch a hairless cunt, and I think it fits pretty well.

Get it?

#562 Guest_defdog_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

I'm glad other people are using the word prolly...

Penguin chastised me when I wood say it...

#563 User is offline   Martini 

• I'd Raged Have Lomo
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (LonghornBuc @ Dec 12 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You stole my line. Just for that, you have to send me the password to level 4 of your archives of fine women doing fine things.

Yeah I know dude. I gave you credit.
Hey, speaking of hairless cunts, has anyone verified if monarchs balls have dropped yet. And by anyone, I mean you Penguin.

Prolly not.

edit: Actually def prolly not.

Get it?

#564 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:15 AM

Velo. Whores.
Utah, get me two.

#565 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (GoBucs21 @ Dec 10 2008, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As one who was (key word "was") on the receiving end of sloshy's barbs, who didn't get called out by him? And to be honest, jwill got what he deserved, from sloshy and me. Of late, he's come off as all things college sports, even with his completely inconsistent arguments.

Wow. GoBucs and me used to sort of love on each other, like brothers.

Brothers.

I agree. JWill was and is a raging prick. I bet he's unemployed somewhere plotting his radio comeuppance.

#566 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:02 PM

Is there a Cliff Notes version of this thread available?

I figured out that Winter started his own (relaxing and likely ghey) message board but got lost quickly thereafter.

#567 User is offline   herrmorpheus 

• Penguin In The Desert
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Trey_Beamon @ Aug 21 2010, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is there a Cliff Notes version of this thread available?

I figured out that Winter started his own (relaxing and likely ghey) message board but got lost quickly thereafter.

- The vast majority of us started on ESPN. When they got ban happy, we migrated to Maximum Grilled Steelers. They didn't like us much after a while and created a new site for us - Maximum Grilled Pirates. DJF, who knew the MGS guys, was mod. Then some people got pissed about how he was handling things, he stepped down, MGS guys wanted the name back, and things got nasty.

- We ended up here. There was leftover thing to deal with involving Penguin and Calig (from ESPN), as well as others.

- Winter created his own exclusive board with some others that was invite only in a sort of response to the issues, which were namely that things were moderated too harshly when we were all at MGP (I really don't remember how that came about, the details are a bit foggy). PF82 and DJF found out about it from Oblongotta, I found out from DJF. We had some fun with it. Why? The irony and amusement of the main members of the other board objecting to too much moderation on one forum and creating basically a private club on another.

- There's a lot more history involved, especially from the ESPN days and early MGP days, but that's the thumbnail version
Save a journalist, buy a newspaper.

#568 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:41 AM

Wow. Just wow. An absolute classic.

And Martini fucking owns this thread. Absolute domination.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#569 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Winters in Holland @ Aug 21 2010, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well like most of the stuff you write, this is once again without fact.

1. I could see Vinman was on the verge of destroying MGP, so I started to create another message board as a fallback option for everyone.

2. Right before the board was destroyed, Sean announced that he had created another message board for everyone first. One quick look at his board showed me his web design skills were vastly superior to mine, so I didn't even bother mentioning Operation Shutdown for fear of confusing people where to go.

3. I decided to keep the board around since I spent an hour or two of my life making it. A few posters and me decided to use it much like the Big Wood was used years ago.

4. I don't think Oblongatta had anything to do with the narcing. That was all PF82.

Dude...I'm still waiting for my validation email. biggrin.gif
"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#570 User is offline   jeffr92 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (herrmorpheus @ Aug 21 2010, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- The vast majority of us started on ESPN. When they got ban happy, we migrated to Maximum Grilled Steelers. They didn't like us much after a while and created a new site for us - Maximum Grilled Pirates. DJF, who knew the MGS guys, was mod. Then some people got pissed about how he was handling things, he stepped down, MGS guys wanted the name back, and things got nasty.

- We ended up here. There was leftover thing to deal with involving Penguin and Calig (from ESPN), as well as others.

- Winter created his own exclusive board with some others that was invite only in a sort of response to the issues, which were namely that things were moderated too harshly when we were all at MGP (I really don't remember how that came about, the details are a bit foggy). PF82 and DJF found out about it from Oblongotta, I found out from DJF. We had some fun with it. Why? The irony and amusement of the main members of the other board objecting to too much moderation on one forum and creating basically a private club on another.

- There's a lot more history involved, especially from the ESPN days and early MGP days, but that's the thumbnail version

PF82 was a member of OS originally.

#571 User is offline   PF82 

• no-talent goon
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Winters in Holland @ Aug 21 2010, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. That's how the whole cover got blown. PF82 was furious that we didn't want to add Monarch to the board (because we obviously knew how well that would work out), so his response was to tattle.

Srsly. How can you have a message board without a token whipping boy?
"I have to admit
I thought I was shock proof"

#572 Guest_blurjose_*

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

QUOTE (Jwill55sk @ Dec 9 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this like that Alanis Morissette song where none of the stuff deemed ironic actually conveys irony?

My new favorite is the overuse and misuse of the word "literally".

I LITERALLY busted up laughing. I LITERALLY died when...

It literally drives me fucking nuts when people say that.

#573 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (blurjose @ Aug 21 2010, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My new favorite is the overuse and misuse of the word "literally".

I LITERALLY busted up laughing. I LITERALLY died when...

It literally drives me fucking nuts when people say that.

My son has started doing that. Drives me crazy. I correct him every time.

#574 User is offline   buccosmfg 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

Is this like that Alanis Morissette song where none of the stuff deemed ironic actually conveys irony?

I can't remember the show, but there was a scene with some snobby high school kids talking down to a mechanic. blah blah blah, the high school kids said "I was being ironic" to which the mechanic replied "No, you were being sarcastic, but it is ironic that you don't know the difference."

#575 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

For a second I thought Monarch was back.

I was liter--- er, sadly mistaken.

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • « First

Fast Reply