Pittsburgh Pirates: Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate Massive political child sex rings? Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:13 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 07:01 AM, said:

GoBucs translator: "Oh shit. I didn't realize I'd be asked to actually supply some evidence to support my claims. Hmmm. I'll just name call and insult myself out of this one. This is why I like my Politics thread better. You can get away with this behavior there. #russianhacking"

Refusing to google on your own = denial = you don't really care if Trump is a pedophile = your entire thread has a partisan bias = you're a liar
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#42 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Soooooo you've now had 4 attempts to provide me some actual links to back up your claims. You are 0-4.

My *guess* is that there really aren't any good stories directly linking Donald Trump to pedophilia as you claimed. But rather than retract your claim, you're just trying to insult your way out of it.

I'm open to your idea that Trump has been linked to these things too, but you're going to have to supply some evidence to substantiate your claim.

#43 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:36 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

Soooooo you've now had 4 attempts to provide me some actual links to back up your claims. You are 0-4.

My *guess* is that there really aren't any good stories directly linking Donald Trump to pedophilia as you claimed. But rather than retract your claim, you're just trying to insult your way out of it.

I'm open to your idea that Trump has been linked to these things too, but you're going to have to supply some evidence to substantiate your claim.

Your failure to even try to look it up proves my point about your dishonesty. You lied about this not being a political thread. You used outrageous sex crimes to make a political point. You painted anyone who disagreed with your wild assed conspiracy theories as condoning abhorrent behavior. Yet, when confronted with allegations against your boy, you can't even summon up the energy to google what's been presented. If there degrees of hypocrites, you are the worst kind. It take a special kind of person to take real child rape and make it a political issue.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#44 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

Your failure to even try to look it up proves my point about your dishonesty. You lied about this not being a political thread. You used outrageous sex crimes to make a political point. You painted anyone who disagreed with your wild assed conspiracy theories as condoning abhorrent behavior. Yet, when confronted with allegations against your boy, you can't even summon up the energy to google what's been presented. If there degrees of hypocrites, you are the worst kind. It take a special kind of person to take real child rape and make it a political issue.

0-5.

#45 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:55 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

0-5.

I'm deliberately not posting links so that everyone reading your politics thread can see that you are making the deliberate choice not to look it up. In the time it took you to read my previous post and then make you're childish "0-5" post, you could have googled what you've been asking of me.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#46 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:10 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 07:55 AM, said:

I'm deliberately not posting links so that everyone reading your politics thread can see that you are making the deliberate choice not to look it up. In the time it took you to read my previous post and then make you're childish "0-5" post, you could have googled what you've been asking of me.

0-6

We're getting into "Jordy Mercer as a leadoff hitter" territory here. It's incredibly uncomfortable.

#47 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:16 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

0-6

We're getting into "Jordy Mercer as a leadoff hitter" territory here. It's incredibly uncomfortable.

Only uncomfortable for you. You're the one living in denial and supporting an alleged pedophile. You're no different than the Penn State and Catholic Church leadership. You don't have moral courage to look it up for yourself. You're pathetic.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#48 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:32 AM

winter, stop supporting pedophilia and being worse than the worst child sex scandal in history, committed by an entire religion, by not googling something you had never heard of. Just stop doing that.

It's shit like this that makes me root for you even when you're wrong.

#49 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:33 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

Only uncomfortable for you. You're the one living in denial and supporting an alleged pedophile. You're no different than the Penn State and Catholic Church leadership. You don't have moral courage to look it up for yourself. You're pathetic.

No, pretty sure it's uncomfortable for lots of people, most of whom left.

I'm not even siding with him, pizza gate is shit, but a lot of this stuff in retaliation to winter is beyond ridiculous. We get it. His beliefs annoy people. Jesus Christ get a grip. A lot of ugly, needless shit gets said, including by winter, but winter is the only one that some people go after while people doing the exact same fucking thing he's getting called out for are given a pass.

Honest to God. Fuck this place anymore. It's just ugly and nasty and filled with the typical shit I normally only see from hypocrite leftists.

I'm done

#50 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:34 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 08:16 AM, said:

0-7

If he's an alleged pedophile, okay. Show me the evidence to support your claim.

I started this thread by showing a lot of evidence that politicians on both sides of the aisle have been linked to serious child molestation rings, and as expected, you totally overlooked the Bush links to the Franklin Credit Union, and flipped shit about Democratic leaders being linked to Pizzagate.

That's apparently "conspiratorial bullshit", but then I'm expected to do your work for you on this front.

0-7.

#51 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:36 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 06:29 AM, said:

Here's the difference between the bull shut conspiracy theories and what happened in the Church and with Sandusky. People witnessed children being raped and did nothing. There was real evidence of children being raped, not ducking symbology or mystic connections to others. To equate these bull shut ideas to what really happened to kids denigrates, even further what really happened to them.

Posted Image

#52 User is offline   silverspring 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

Sean please nuke my profile. I'm done.

#53 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

0-7

If he's an alleged pedophile, okay. Show me the evidence to support your claim.

I started this thread by showing a lot of evidence that politicians on both sides of the aisle have been linked to serious child molestation rings, and as expected, you totally overlooked the Bush links to the Franklin Credit Union, and flipped shit about Democratic leaders being linked to Pizzagate.

That's apparently "conspiratorial bullshit", but then I'm expected to do your work for you on this front.

0-7.

Look it up you gutless shit.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#54 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

POPULAR

View Postsilverspring, on 16 April 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

This is kind of silly, although I agree with you about the toxicity of the board the last couple years..

I like you. I'd hate to see you go. What's with this deleting profiles nonsense? Just leave. Don't post. Like turning off the TV or staying off Facebook. Ot better yet, just stay out of the conversation that annoys you. Then com back.

I enjoy your posts. I'd hate to see you or anyone leave over this political stuff. I most enjoy the baseball discussions. But they hardly even take place because so many people have left.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#55 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:34 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 08:42 AM, said:

Look it up you gutless shit.

I don't think there's anything to look up, frankly. I've never heard stories about Trump being a pedophile, and were there anything to it, I feel certain the mainstream media would've blown the story up during the election.

Still, I'll keep an open mind, if you have anything of substance to share.

In the meantime, 0-8.

#56 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:52 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

I don't think there's anything to look up, frankly. I've never heard stories about Trump being a pedophile, and were there anything to it, I feel certain the mainstream media would've blown the story up during the election.

Still, I'll keep an open mind, if you have anything of substance to share.

In the meantime, 0-8.

Like I wrote you're a sack of shit liar, if you are claiming you've never heard about the woman who alleged Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped her when she was a teenager. You're lack of willingness to even google it tells me you only give eh it about pedophiles, if you can put a political spin on it. That is why you are a disingenuous sack of shit.

Spend your time googling that which feeds your needs and ignore that which doesn't. You're just like the people who let Sandusky and the pedophile priests go on raping children.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#57 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:02 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

1. This is from the NY Times, which is generally considered one of the most liberal newspapers going.
https://www.washingt...m=.5633b5fd2dc8

Swann does an effective job of actual fair journalism, because he presents the audience with both sides of the story, and allows them to draw their own conclusions. What you have posted for us here is nothing more than an orchestrated snuff piece.

1. No, right wing sites claim the NYT is "one of the most liberal...". It's actually just slightly left leaning, which you basically acknowledge in your last sentence with "fair journalism."

2. No, it's not a snuff piece. Jesus Christ, when 4chan starts the whole thing by claiming "pizza" is code for child molestation, it's pretty obvious bullshit.

If some 4chan reader started a ridiculous right wing meme claiming "Winterset" was code for "dumbass" you probably wouldn't be asking for proof from law enforcement that it was fake, you'd just assume thinking people would know it was made up. Maybe that was a bad example. [I kid]

It's been investigated by legitimate media. You know why it hasn't been investigated by federal law enforcement? Because it's blatant bullshit.

#58 User is offline   Bustanutting 

• JohnJLambo

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 08:10 AM, said:

0-6

What subject do you teach kids at school? For fucks sake, I hope it's not mathematics. Just a couple days ago you posted how Frazier is a leadoff hitter everyone can agree on (which is a good point, everyone agrees he's the best choice). Then, like a total idiot, you posted his OBP.

"Love Frazier's .371 OBP out of the leadoff spot. Now there's a fucking leadoff man I think everyone can get behind. "

Nobody disagrees with you, Frazier is best choice. I disagree with your assertion that Mercer is a terrible leadoff option vs LHP. His OBP vs left (when he's been leading off) is .369, 2 points less over a huge sample size.

You are one of the dumbest people here and you're too ignorant to even realize it. Congrats

#59 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:07 PM

View Postsilverspring, on 16 April 2017 - 08:40 AM, said:

Silver.... the last thing this place needs is for a reasonably sensible, non-combatant moderate to leave. Stick around.

I hear kumbaya and circle jerks will make a comeback at the next CIA day.

#60 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:08 PM

No, right wing sites claim the NYT is "one of the most liberal...". It's actually just slightly left leaning, which you basically acknowledge in your last sentence with "fair journalism."

That's usually how it works. It's a left wing propaganda rag when it's exposing the right but when they agree it's good solid journalism.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic