Pittsburgh Pirates: Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate Massive political child sex rings? Rate Topic: -----

#121 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 20 April 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

It's the connections man. It's all about the connections.

But he is a retired police officer!

The Missing 411 was proven false already anyways, and found that the disappearances were not unusual at all.

Paulides takes any case of a missing hiker as being a part of the conspiracy, even if the case has a natural explanation. He (Paulides) gave no reason for these disappearances but finds odd correlations for them. For example, two women missing in different years both had names starting with an "A" with three-letters, Amy and Ann. Paulides in another example stated that something was odd because in a few of the disappearances berry bushes were nearby.

The guy literally creates his own conspiracy out of thin air. Hikers that were found are counted as missing. Being proved as complete bullshit is apparently not enough.

#122 User is offline   ECBucs 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:09 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 20 April 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

The Missing 411 was proven false already anyways, and found that the disappearances were not unusual at all.

The guy literally creates his own conspiracy out of thin air. Hikers that were found are counted as missing. Being proved as complete bullshit is apparently not enough.

why
should the author care?

His goal is to sell books. The more unknown and conspiracies he can write about the more books he sells.

Winter - do you buy them or get them for free somehow?

#123 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:26 PM

Like all conspiracy theory nuts, they create seemingly connected events, that aren't connected. They provide no conclusions or evidence.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#124 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

View Postjcharding, on 20 April 2017 - 01:42 PM, said:

The national park service tracks all of them. The more likely explanation is that the "disappearances" are bullshit.

They aren't though. Paulides visits these parks, he assists in the SAR (Search and Rescue) efforts, he meets with the families, he catalogues the losses.

The more likely explanation is that you haven't read the books, will make no effort to check out even one of the books, and are just shooting from the hip as always.

These disappearances are real, children and adults are going missing in large numbers, and if they are found, they are found in circumstances that should not be physically possible.

#125 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:47 PM

This is a completely inaccurate statement.

#126 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:53 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 20 April 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

They aren't though. Paulides visits these parks, he assists in the SAR (Search and Rescue) efforts, he meets with the families, he catalogues the losses.

The more likely explanation is that you haven't read the books, will make no effort to check out even one of the books, and are just shooting from the hip as always.

These disappearances are real, children and adults are going missing in large numbers, and if they are found, they are found in circumstances that should not be physically possible.

I've read all 5 of the books I cited, and Paulides nor no other outsiders (from the immediate region) are called in for any of these SARs. The reason is simple, any kid would be dead after a minimal number of days. All 5 books are based on every single report made to the park databases. They are thoroughly and completely researched.

Based on that research and those books I have no need or desire to read bullshit. Again, and you ignored this, any talented writer can make chlorinating water in upstate NY result in nuclear war. The difference is you believe and propogate the bullshit.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#127 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

To continue, each of those 5 books counts and catalogues every single person who died in any of those 5 parks. That is the baseline. If someone died, they are in the book. Added on top of that are any other interesting stories or rescues in the park. Your bullcrap doesn't exist. It's imaginary.

If you dare give me a single name of a kid who supposedly died and I'll pull the book out of the box and look them up.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#128 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:29 AM

1. There's no way you've read those books. For starters, you said they were all "bullshit." No way that somebody who thinks one book is "bullshit" is going to take it upon himself to read 4 more copies of it, especially these books. They are very methodical- almost like a research report- and are not easy reads. They are a total grind, so it's not like reading for enjoyment at all.

2. If you know anything about SARs, the majority of an SAR team consists of volunteers from the local area. No state or National park keeps enough personnel on hand to cover a large area, so volunteers are ALWAYS needed. Saying that "no other outsiders (from the immediate region) are called in for any of these" is completely inaccurate, and shows me that you're bullshitting about reading these books.

3. The books absolutely do NOT catalogue every single person that dies in each of those parks. They only catalogue the people that die under these odd criteria. For example, nobody is catalogued that has randomly died from a heart attack, getting hit by a car, driving their car off the road by accident, falling off a rock face while climbing in the park with friends, etc. None.

Again, something you would know if you read even one of these books.

#129 User is offline   Bustanutting 

• JohnJLambo

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:14 AM

Cannot believe (or I can, sadly) that someone who believes in such hysterical lunacy is teaching children.

Bigfoot, chemtrails, aliens, national park service missing person conspiracy. Fuckin a

#130 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:40 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

1. There's no way you've read those books. For starters, you said they were all "bullshit." No way that somebody who thinks one book is "bullshit" is going to take it upon himself to read 4 more copies of it, especially these books. They are very methodical- almost like a research report- and are not easy reads. They are a total grind, so it's not like reading for enjoyment at all.

2. If you know anything about SARs, the majority of an SAR team consists of volunteers from the local area. No state or National park keeps enough personnel on hand to cover a large area, so volunteers are ALWAYS needed. Saying that "no other outsiders (from the immediate region) are called in for any of these" is completely inaccurate, and shows me that you're bullshitting about reading these books.

3. The books absolutely do NOT catalogue every single person that dies in each of those parks. They only catalogue the people that die under these odd criteria. For example, nobody is catalogued that has randomly died from a heart attack, getting hit by a car, driving their car off the road by accident, falling off a rock face while climbing in the park with friends, etc. None.

I have read and own all 5 of the Death in National Parks books I have cited. I am a national park junkie (my primary hobbienis landscape and wildlife photography), and have visited well over 30 of the 50ish national parks. The books absolutely catalogue all deaths, and make that point expressly clear. The goal is to show how most people die in the park. For example, if memory serves, most people die in the Grand Canyon by way of airplane and helicopter crashes. And I didn't say that only NPS personnel only participates, although that's often the case, but that most SARs often include locals as well. There is insufficient time to get people from outside the area to participate.

I have personally called in rescues in national parks (most notably Zion), I've been followed by young wolves in Yellowstone (which the NPS had to then find and re-educatenfor all's safety), helped severely dehydrated runners in the Grand Canyon, and on and on and on. I know exactly what I'm talking about. The books by Bigfoot man are bullshit.

#131 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:07 AM

It's pretty easy to die in a National Park. All you have to do is wander away from the main roads and the main trails (which have the approximate level of human activity as a small town) into any part of the park that is not on the main roads and main trails, where the amount of human activity rounds to zero. At that point, unless you're an outdoorsman, you have basically no idea where you are.

Once you don't know where you are in the woods, you're fucked. Paradoxically, people who don't know where they are in the woods become extremely strong-willed and determined, and wander farther off course than would be considered possible given their level of fitness.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#132 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

Now, I'll tell you one conspiracy theory I do believe in: Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis is not a real person. For one thing, his birthdate is listed as "1954 or 1955" on Wikipedia. There's no way a rich white NFL team owner, son of a rich white NFL team owner in mid-1950s California, has no birth records. California wasn't the fucking Grapes of Wrath anymore, and it sure as hell wasn't Siberia. Bureaucracy was robust and firmly in place by then. If he was a real person, he would have real birth records and a real birthdate. Plus, if you've seen even one picture of the guy, you must have noticed how unnerving he looks. That's the way a guy would look if he was wearing another guy as a suit.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#133 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:53 AM

View PostBustanutting, on 21 April 2017 - 05:14 AM, said:

Bigfoot, chemtrails, aliens, national park service missing person conspiracy. Fuckin a

One of these is not like the others. (Pssst... it's "chemtrails.")
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#134 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

View Postjcharding, on 21 April 2017 - 06:40 AM, said:

I have read and own all 5 of the Death in National Parks books I have cited. I am a national park junkie (my primary hobbienis landscape and wildlife photography), and have visited well over 30 of the 50ish national parks. The books absolutely catalogue all deaths, and make that point expressly clear.

No, it does not. In fact, Paulides goes out of his way to point out that it's impossible to catalogue all deaths, because the National Park Service either doesn't keep those records, or the few times he's really pressed them on the records, they've replied that they can provide the records to him...for tens of thousands of dollars.

The problem is the things you're saying directly contradict what's actually in the books. It'd be like saying, "I thought the first Harry Potter book was bullshit, but I read all 7 of them", then you started quoting Lord of the Rings plot points as evidence that you read the books.

#135 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

View PostBustanutting, on 21 April 2017 - 05:14 AM, said:

Cannot believe (or I can, sadly) that someone who believes in such hysterical lunacy is teaching children.

Awesome! Personal attacks!

This is an LHB special. I think you owe him $0.05 any time you bust this one out.

#136 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 21 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Now, I'll tell you one conspiracy theory I do believe in: Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis is not a real person. For one thing, his birthdate is listed as "1954 or 1955" on Wikipedia. There's no way a rich white NFL team owner, son of a rich white NFL team owner in mid-1950s California, has no birth records. California wasn't the fucking Grapes of Wrath anymore, and it sure as hell wasn't Siberia. Bureaucracy was robust and firmly in place by then. If he was a real person, he would have real birth records and a real birthdate. Plus, if you've seen even one picture of the guy, you must have noticed how unnerving he looks. That's the way a guy would look if he was wearing another guy as a suit.

Never heard of the guy. Is he Al Davis's son? Man...some of the pictures are pretty wild.

Posted Image

#137 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

Never heard of the guy. Is he Al Davis's son? Man...some of the pictures are pretty wild.

Posted Image

And some here suggest that Bigfoot doesn't exist.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#138 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:33 AM

Mark Davis's hair looks like something a lizard-person would think a human would wear.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#139 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:36 AM

View PostMa13tt0, on 21 April 2017 - 10:33 AM, said:

Mark Davis's hair looks like something a lizard-person would think a human would wear.

Ooh. 7 pages in, and this thread is finally turning my way.

:)

#140 User is online   glen12674 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:07 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

1. There's no way you've read those books. For starters, you said they were all "bullshit." No way that somebody who thinks one book is "bullshit" is going to take it upon himself to read 4 more copies of it, especially these books.

You and jcharding are talking about two different sets of books. You are talking about the Paulides books and he is talking about the Death in National Parks series.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic