Pittsburgh Pirates: Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate Massive political child sex rings? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:35 AM

I hope that since the board is collectively critical about the child sex rings exposed at Penn State University and within the Catholic Church that this does not devolve into a political debate. In truth, powerful figures from both parties are named and involved, so it's less about R vs. D and more about, "Holy shit- is this seriously fucking happening?"

Franklin Credit Union Scandal- 1980's-1990's
There's a ton of information you can read online about this early 90's child sex ring exposed inside an Omaha, Nebraska credit union. It started as the media tracing money laundering from the Iran-Contra scandal, and exploded into a nationwide sex ring in which children were flown to the White House under both George W. Bush and George H. W. Bush. As you can see in this link, a Discovery Channel documentary that was supposed to air on it in 1994 was yanked at the last minute, all rights to the documentary were purchased, and (almost) all copies were destroyed, and there was an overall media blackout on the topic.

A panel in Obama was independently convened to investigate the conspiracy when they had little faith that Washington would do so, and according to an author on the event, 12 of the members of the panel ended up dying prematurely.

http://www.whatreall...up/franklin.htm

Pizzagate- Today
An eerily similar child sex abuse story emerged during this past Presidential election, and this time it involved high-profile Democrats like Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, Tony Podesta, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, and apparently a powerful individual in Washington named James Alefantis, who is the owner of at least one of the DC-based pizza establishments where this molestation ring was supposedly hidden. Overall, if you ignore the amateurish appearance of this website, the information in it is quite good. But I warn you- some of the visuals are pretty shocking.

http://pizzagate.com/

1. A number of known child molestation symbols showed up on the menus and online advertising from DC-based Comet Ping Pong and Besta Pizza, which are 2 doors down from each other in a Washington, DC neighborhood. These symbols matched known pedophile symbols from a declassified FBI report on combating child molestation.

2. These businesses and individuals showed up in one of the Wikileaks e-mail dumps, potentially unearthing a massive child sex and sacrifice ring beneath these businesses, with linkages to major politicians, and trafficking of children from Haiti.

3. Owner James Alefantis posted some truly disturbing child images on his Instagram accounts, including pictures and paintings of children tied up, direct references to pedophilia, direct references to murdering children, etc. Probably most disturbing to me is his picture of his stainless steel-covered "#killroom" to which one of his friends replied "#murder."

4. Alefantis is closely connected to major politicians who patronize his businesses, have received his donations, fundraising, etc.

5. Like Franklin Credit Union, there was a MASSIVE push by the media to not only black this topic out, but attack anyone who dared to report it.

A. Always useful as a debunking website, if you Google "pizzagate", Wikipedia's article always comes up first, labeling it a "debunked conspiracy theory." Well, to debunk something, it has to be investigated, and some powerful people are preventing this from ever happening.

B. There's been a massive truth movement to try to get the details of Pizzagate exposed, including a march on the White House, which was not covered by the mainstream media.

C. Like Franklin, reporters and investigators who have tried to expose this ring- particularly with regards to John Podesta's connection to it- have been fired, or died prematurely.

D. This has led to media outlets deleting their own stories on child sex rings in other countries, including the New York Times and even Reddit, whose CEO ordered the topic of Pizzagate banned from his discussion boards. Twitter censors any #pizzagate hashtags.

E. In fact, if you scroll towards the bottom of the website, the only mainstream media person to attempt to cover the scandal was CBS46 anchor Ben Swann, who tried to show both sides of the debate during his "Fact Check" segment for the Atlanta affiliate. Swann was promptly taken off the air for a month, almost all of his social media accounts were deleted or purged, and when he finally returned to the air, he told followers he could not talk about the event any more.

Overall, I think it's really unsettling that two nearly identical stories connecting major figures from both political parties occur 30 years apart from each other, and in both cases, there seems to be an absolute blanket of secrecy surrounding them. I personally believe these are legitimate stories, and there is far more child trafficking, molestation, and even killings in this country than anyone realizes. Thanks for your time.

#2 User is offline   Sloshy 

• Steve Pearce

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:39 AM

Pizzagate is bogus, Winter. A figment of the far right. Don't waste our time with this sort of bullshit.

#3 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:48 AM

View PostSloshy, on 15 April 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

Pizzagate is bogus, Winter. A figment of the far right. Don't waste our time with this sort of bullshit.

Again, let's not get into a Republican vs. Democrat debate, because high-profile members of both parties are incorporated into both scandals.

There is overwhelming evidence that this is not a figment, and there are a number of people trying to research the details of it, since the mainstream media apparently won't touch it.

#4 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:51 AM

There was recently a massive child sex exploitation ring uncovered in England, in which at least 1,400 children were trafficked and abused over a 6-year period from the late 90's to early 2000's.

http://www.bbc.com/n...kshire-28939089

I think that the Sandusky and Catholic Church "scandals" are just the tip of the iceberg.

#5 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:57 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 05:51 AM, said:

I think that the Sandusky and Catholic Church "scandals" are just the tip of the iceberg.

In terms of adults using children for sex? Yes, Penn State and the Catholic Church are just the tip of the iceberg. Upwards of 80% of girls who run away from home (legit runaways, not running to a friend's house and wanting to sleep over because the other parents are 'nicer') do so because of sexual abuse in the home. I suspect the percentage is lower for boys, but it's not none. One third of runaways, boys and girls, end up engaging in prostitution in some form. More than 60% of prostitutes begin before they are 18. So yes, there's a lot more sexual exploitation of children than just Penn State and the Papists.

In terms of major child prostitution conspiracies, though, I honestly doubt there are that many. Sandusky, the Catholics, and the UN have all been investigated and proven to some degree. I suspect that's at least half of the major conspiracy-type abuse going on. The vast majority of sex abuse and exploitation happens at the family level or under the watch of small-time local pimps. Honestly, that's almost more sickening to me.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#6 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:30 AM

This looks and smells like radical conspiracy theory bullshit, and I have no intention of discussing it.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#7 User is offline   Bustanutting 

• JohnJLambo

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:48 AM

Assuming the emails aren't doctored, these are some weird people, but it's not the job of media to investigate unsubstantiated criminal claims made by crackpots against people.

Whose job is it, Winter?

#8 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:14 AM

View Postjcharding, on 15 April 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

This looks and smells like radical conspiracy theory bullshit, and I have no intention of discussing it.

--said the Catholic Church and Penn State fans for decades

#9 User is offline   BadAndy79 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:39 AM

View PostSloshy, on 15 April 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

What he said.

#10 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

That's fine, but keep in mind you guys are exhibiting the same reaction you've spent years criticizing Penn State fans for doing.

There's enough of a concern in these cases that they should be legitimately investigated, but not only will the media not touch it, and it does not end well for anyone who makes a serious attempt to do so.

#11 User is offline   donwengert4life 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:48 AM

This thread is destined for epic status.

#12 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:15 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 08:14 AM, said:

--said the Catholic Church and Penn State fans for decades

There is just as much danger in taking the occasional real scandal as a rule as the scandal itself. Accusing innocents of abuse without serious proof is seriously problematic. I'm not going down this road on minimal proof from a website called pizzagate.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#13 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

And I'm sure Jerry Sandusky and countless priests were able to continue doing what they were doing for decades because there was "no serious evidence" and it was all "hearsay" from children that were not credible.

I'm not saying that the politicians mentioned in these scandals are 100% guilty, but given the gravity of the allegations, it should concern everyone that the stories have essentially been covered up, and there has been no serious investigation to determine whether these allegations have merit or not. If anything, it is clear that any attempt at investigation and legitimate journalism has been compromised.

#14 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:14 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

Again, let's not get into a Republican vs. Democrat debate, because high-profile members of both parties are incorporated into both scandals.

There is overwhelming evidence that this is not a figment, and there are a number of people trying to research the details of it, since the mainstream media apparently won't touch it.

It's impossible not to politicize something that's been proven to be a complete fabrication of a far-right website. Pizzagate is utter fiction.

Hollow moons and aliens are hard to disprove, as absurd as they are, but are basically fun, harmless conspiracies.

A pizza shop owner and his employees were one nut-job, hair trigger away from being gunned down because of a total falsehood.

Please stop posting bullshit conspiracy theories. One man's opinion.

#15 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:28 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

And I'm sure Jerry Sandusky and countless priests were able to continue doing what they were doing for decades because there was "no serious evidence" and it was all "hearsay" from children that were not credible.

I'm not saying that the politicians mentioned in these scandals are 100% guilty, but given the gravity of the allegations, it should concern everyone that the stories have essentially been covered up, and there has been no serious investigation to determine whether these allegations have merit or not. If anything, it is clear that any attempt at investigation and legitimate journalism has been compromised.

Bullshit. There was a story a couple days ago about two guys at UT-Arlington. One gay, accused the other of homophobic remarks. The other claimed the gay student was hitting on him, he moved his seat, and ignored the other student. Gay student brought it to a dean he knew, dean expedited the investigation, accused student gets little time and no resources to defend himself. He gets punished, and is so horrified he commits suicide immediately thereafter.

Or how about innumerable children, who all they need is a hug every once in a while, and teachers everywhere - due to paranoia inspired rules - don't or can't give them that needed hug. That adds up Winter. One occasional hug may not seem like much, but you never know when that kid is at a make or break moment.

How many kids die Winter, how many teachers get fired, how many kids grow up extra screwed up, because we have become so consumed with random accusations that we nuke everyone else in a typically fruitless quest to prevent the next Catholic church abuse, or the next Sandusky.

We see the splash news events, but we ignore the immense day to day harm that we cause trying to stop those splashy news stories.

No, Winter, I have no intention of clicking, reading about, or otherwise legitimizing stuff that deservedly should be presumed to be bullshit until a reasonable DA, court, or news outlet actually does serious work into it. And even then I'm still not in any great hurry to destroy lives - because both sides suffer. Sometimes the Sanduskies of the world deserve everything they get, but that kid at UT-Arlington quite possibly didn't.

#16 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

POPULAR

View PostGrbac18, on 15 April 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

It's impossible not to politicize something that's been proven to be a complete fabrication of a far-right website. Pizzagate is utter fiction.

Hollow moons and aliens are hard to disprove, as absurd as they are, but are basically fun, harmless conspiracies.

A pizza shop owner and his employees were one nut-job, hair trigger away from being gunned down because of a total falsehood.

Please stop posting bullshit conspiracy theories. One man's opinion.

His initial post was completely political. He just used an obscure Bush accusation to give false impression of being apolitical. If he were being truly apolitical and transparent, he would have cited the rape and sexual assault, including a 13 year old girl against Trump. He would quoted Ivana Trump's rape allegation. He would have cited Trump's close friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.

He didn't do any of that. He didn't do it because it's about his boy. He didn't do it because it's much more relevant than some nearly 30 year old conspiracy theory. He did it to distract from the failure that Trump is.

This is classic Trumpian, fake news distraction. Trump and most of administration are showing to be completely incompetent and a historic embarrassment. How do you get people to discuss anything, make shit up.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#17 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

View PostGrbac18, on 15 April 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

Again, please show me how its been "proven to be a complete fabrication"?

1. Proving something means there has been a serious investigation into a matter. There has been no investigation. Any attempts at investigation have been completely dismantled.

2. Show me what about the matter has been fabricated. The child molestation symbols present at these establishments were confirmed, and then quickly changed once exposed. A number of visuals from the owner's Instagram site are very disturbing, and promote not only pedophilia but also murder of children.

#18 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 01:44 PM, said:

Again, please show me how its been "proven to be a complete fabrication"?

1. Proving something means there has been a serious investigation into a matter. There has been no investigation. Any attempts at investigation have been completely dismantled.

2. Show me what about the matter has been fabricated. The child molestation symbols present at these establishments were confirmed, and then quickly changed once exposed. A number of visuals from the owner's Instagram site are very disturbing, and promote not only pedophilia but also murder of children.

The source of the entire story has been proven to be fiction. Just stop.

#19 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 15 April 2017 - 01:26 PM, said:

This is classic Trumpian, fake news distraction.

Unfortunately, this is about the response I expected from you on this matter. Quite a change of pace from your stance in the Penn State sex abuse thread:

I never get that line that "someone would have said something". It just not true. Read the Catholic Priests stories. People knew and not only said nothing, they allowed it to continue. Read the family stories of rape and incest. Families members knew and said nothing. Parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles allowed their children, grandchildren, and nieces and nephews to be raped, often across a range of generations. The reality of this type of crime, is that the first reaction of those closest to it, is to "say nothing".

#20 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

View PostGrbac18, on 15 April 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

The source of the entire story has been proven to be fiction. Just stop.

Again, show me how that's been proven to be fiction. Opponents claim its been proven, but there's been no actual investigation into the matter.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic