• You cannot reply to this topic

RANDOM FUCKING SHIT! wat u got? Rate Topic: -----

#2781 User is offline   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

Super Creepy IHOP Commercial, circa late 60's...

Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

#2782 User is offline   oblongatta 

• Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:17 PM

While I'm at the PG letters to the editor....

Air shows are disruptive and dangerous

12:00 AM MAY 19, 2017
I wonder how the passengers whose plane was forced to land in West Mifflin because of Wings Over Pittsburgh felt (“Southwest Jeft Flies Nonstop ... To West Mifflin,” May 16). I for one would have been rather resentful if I’d been on that plane.

That Wings Over Pittsburgh was a dangerous disruption of Pittsburgh life is nothing new to residents of the East End, who were terrifyingly buzzed by low-flying fighter jets doing barrel rolls. My wife was outside and said that the passing plane was so close that she could see the pilot’s face in it.

Is this display supposed to be cute or exciting? An enhancement of urban life? There have been news stories about jets crashing at air shows and killing numbers of people, so why is a jet flying low over a densely populated neighborhood as if nothing could ever go wrong?

The problem with these nuisance invasions of city neighborhoods (including the antique car races that befoul Squirrel Hill for two days every year with their noise pollution) is that once they gain a toehold, we can never get rid of them; they become institutions. But this air show has taken matters too far and its permits should certainly not be renewed.

WILLIAM GUY
Squirrel Hill

SHOW COMMENTS

Oh god the humanity!!! I should have checked sooner on my friends in the East Hills that were surely cowering in terror in their front years under those terrifying fighter jet barrel rolls. Some of them could still be in the hospital right now recovering from a heart attack.

hahahaha, I needed a good laugh.

Posted Image
You're pretty on the inside,
That's better than not pretty at all,
You're pretty on the inside,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.

Share this topic:

• 140 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic