Pittsburgh Pirates: Penguins Playoff Run - Pittsburgh Pirates

Jump to content

  • 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Penguins Playoff Run Rate Topic: -----

#281 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

  • TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,004
  • Joined: 15-November 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

Oh shit. I don't totally get what's going on right now, but it seems epic.

Jermaine, if you want to pull a Penguin/NCBuccofan here, in your next post, you have to claim that you only heard about DJF's brother's band "a few months ago."


It's a smooth play, and nobody sees it coming.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe
0

#282 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

  • WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40,146
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 27 April 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

Oh shit. I don't totally get what's going on right now, but it seems epic.

Jermaine, if you want to pull a Penguin/NCBuccofan here, in your next post, you have to claim that you only heard about DJF's brother's band "a few months ago."


It's a smooth play, and nobody sees it coming.



Weird. The guy that bitches the most about things "getting personal" doesn't seem to mind it when it doesn't involve him.
3

#283 User is online   Dale Berra's Nose 

  • Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9,548
  • Joined: 24-November 08

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM

 Gideon Clarke, on 27 April 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

Could we keep the personal/family stuff off the board? Is that too much to ask?

This is better than the game was.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???
1

#284 User is offline   Jermaine Allensworth 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,631
  • Joined: 01-November 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:16 PM

There's nothing personal about it. I was a fan of your brother's band in high school and when you posted that your brother was in said band many years ago, I thought what a cool coincidence and it stuck with me. I didn't think I was crossing any lines by bringing it up since you'd posted about it previously. So I'll apologize if it upset you, but you're still a douche for all the negativity you reign down on Fleury.
0

#285 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

  • TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,004
  • Joined: 15-November 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:19 PM

View PostDoctorJohnnyFever, on 27 April 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

Weird. The guy that bitches the most about things "getting personal" doesn't seem to mind it when it doesn't involve him.


Oh no trust me- that was a shitty play on his part. But you've also never gone out of your way to call people out for doing this to others.

I'm interested in your theories as to who Jermaine is. Part of the reason I started posting again is because I thought CIA had added a bunch of new posters, but I'm starting to think it's all of the same exact people, just posting under different names.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe
0

#286 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

  • WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 40,146
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:23 PM

View PostJermaine Allensworth, on 27 April 2017 - 11:16 PM, said:

There's nothing personal about it. I was a fan of your brother's band in high school and when you posted that your brother was in said band many years ago, I thought what a cool coincidence and it stuck with me. I didn't think I was crossing any lines by bringing it up since you'd posted about it previously. So I'll apologize if it upset you, but you're still a douche for all the negativity you reign down on Fleury.


I think it is justified given his mediocrity in the playoffs and overall inconsistency.
1

#287 User is offline   Jermaine Allensworth 

  • All Star
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,631
  • Joined: 01-November 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 11:27 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 27 April 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

Oh no trust me- that was a shitty play on his part. But you've also never gone out of your way to call people out for doing this to others.

I'm interested in your theories as to who Jermaine is. Part of the reason I started posting again is because I thought CIA had added a bunch of new posters, but I'm starting to think it's all of the same exact people, just posting under different names.


This hurts Winter.
0

#288 User is offline   Bustanutting 

  • JohnJLambo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 477
  • Joined: 08-February 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 05:11 AM

 Winterset Resurrection, on 27 April 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

Oh shit. I don't totally get what's going on right now, but it seems epic.

Jermaine, if you want to pull a Penguin/NCBuccofan here, in your next post, you have to claim that you only heard about DJF's brother's band "a few months ago."


It's a smooth play, and nobody sees it coming.


NC used to be a regular poster on the MLB board with a similar handle. There's a 100% chance he's not Penguin.

Penguin quit posting here before I started posting here regularly this past offseason. But just from me lurking around before that making an occasional post, I know of him.

NC was a regular on the MLB board at that time. Not the same person, no chance
0

#289 User is online   Dale Berra's Nose 

  • Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9,548
  • Joined: 24-November 08

Posted Today, 05:30 AM

 Bustanutting, on 28 April 2017 - 05:11 AM, said:

NC was a regular on the MLB board at that time. Not the same person, no chance

NC is not Penguin--not even close. DJF knows that. Whether NC is someone else's second handle, I don't know. (Nor do I care.)
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???
0

#290 User is online   Winterset Resurrection 

  • TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,004
  • Joined: 15-November 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 05:57 AM

He's definitely someone's second handle. He launched right into me when I came back. He cited posts I made before I left for a year or two there. He had certain posters here rush to defend him when I guessed that he was Penguin. He then tried to cover up mentioning a post I made well before "NCBuccofan" even posted here.

He's also ignored my multiple callouts of him being another poster. No "GTFO", "What are you talking about?", nor from anyone else either, prior to right meow.

I'm pretty sure it's Penguin. But if NCBuccofan isn't Penguin, it's definitely someone that's posted here before.


Jermaine, I still like you a lot, but it seems like you also had knowledge of some of DJF's personal info prior to your user name posting here. I just think everyone should be honest with everyone else, and go back to their old user names.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe
0

#291 User is online   v2burghboy 

  • Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15,318
  • Joined: 24-February 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh

Posted Today, 06:47 AM

 Winterset Resurrection, on 28 April 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

He's definitely someone's second handle. He launched right into me when I came back. He cited posts I made before I left for a year or two there. He had certain posters here rush to defend him when I guessed that he was Penguin. He then tried to cover up mentioning a post I made well before "NCBuccofan" even posted here.

He's also ignored my multiple callouts of him being another poster. No "GTFO", "What are you talking about?", nor from anyone else either, prior to right meow.

I'm pretty sure it's Penguin. But if NCBuccofan isn't Penguin, it's definitely someone that's posted here before.


Jermaine, I still like you a lot, but it seems like you also had knowledge of some of DJF's personal info prior to your user name posting here. I just think everyone should be honest with everyone else, and go back to their old user names.


I refuse to go back to being Cindy.
0

#292 User is offline   Bustanutting 

  • JohnJLambo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 477
  • Joined: 08-February 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 08:12 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 28 April 2017 - 05:57 AM, said:

He's definitely someone's second handle. He launched right into me when I came back. He cited posts I made before I left for a year or two there. He had certain posters here rush to defend him when I guessed that he was Penguin. He then tried to cover up mentioning a post I made well before "NCBuccofan" even posted here.

He's also ignored my multiple callouts of him being another poster. No "GTFO", "What are you talking about?", nor from anyone else either, prior to right meow.

I'm pretty sure it's Penguin. But if NCBuccofan isn't Penguin, it's definitely someone that's posted here before.


Jermaine, I still like you a lot, but it seems like you also had knowledge of some of DJF's personal info prior to your user name posting here. I just think everyone should be honest with everyone else, and go back to their old user names.


Yeah well you also believe in Chemtrails and lizardpeople. NCBuccofan lives in Charlotte area, he's talked about it many times. Does Penguin, whoever that is, live in Charlotte? I get that you're slow on the uptake and have all kinds of issues upstairs, but even you can't actually believe half the shit you type
0

#293 User is offline   Bustanutting 

  • JohnJLambo
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 477
  • Joined: 08-February 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 08:13 AM

View PostDale Berra, on 28 April 2017 - 05:30 AM, said:

NC is not Penguin--not even close. DJF knows that. Whether NC is someone else's second handle, I don't know. (Nor do I care.)


Who is DJF?
0

#294 User is online   Dale Berra's Nose 

  • Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9,548
  • Joined: 24-November 08

Posted Today, 08:35 AM

 Bustanutting, on 28 April 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Who is DJF?

Some dude who gets paid to write about hickey but is more famous for being the brother of a rock star.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???
0

Share this topic:


  • 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic