• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (NYPirate @ Aug 11 2010, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is Winter JIm?

Is that supposed to be another acronym?

Jews in Mexico?

Now this is the perfect title of the next Adam Sandler film...

Jews in Mexico

"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#22 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Hey, did you guys hear that the HPOA girl with the dry erase board was a hoax?

She's still hot.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#23 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

QUOTE (Dale Berras Stash @ Aug 11 2010, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I registered this morning at work, where our IT people tell me we have a "bulk IP" address. I'm not an IT guy, but they have always told me that it is an umbrella account through our ISP. This is what the general public sees.

We then have individual IP's within our system for our machines.

What you saw was the ISP's overall IP. I think we have Verizon.
My house I have Comcast for my laptop, so I would probably have a different IP there.

I'm sure this doesn't matter because it makes a great story for you all.

You should have blamed your roommates.
"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#24 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:57 PM

LOL
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#25 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

QUOTE (Penguin @ Aug 11 2010, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should have blamed your roommates.

That excuse has been done to death.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#26 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

So DB Stash comes here to tell us he isn't Rollo Tomasi, then our admin who destroys all OBN doucheadmins, comes and tells us that in fact he is lying with the proof of it.

Then DB Stash posts some drivel where he dances around it and doesn't admit to anything or the reason for the same IP address.

COWARD
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#27 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

OK, so you're not an IT guy. I am. There is no possible other way for your IP's to identically match other than it being the same poster.

QUOTE (Dale Berras Stash @ Aug 11 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I registered this morning at work, where our IT people tell me we have a "bulk IP" address. I'm not an IT guy, but they have always told me that it is an umbrella account through our ISP. This is what the general public sees.

We then have individual IP's within our system for our machines.

What you saw was the ISP's overall IP. I think we have Verizon.
My house I have Comcast for my laptop, so I would probably have a different IP there.

I'm sure this doesn't matter because it makes a great story for you all.

#28 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

If nothing else, anyone that thought Winter doesn't feel he is the authority on all things baseball got slapped in the face:

I do enjoy talking baseball here, especially since the overall opinion on CIA has shifted towards my point of view.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#29 User is offline   Dale Berras Stash 

• Tee-Ball

QUOTE (Penguin @ Aug 11 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a huge difference, Skippy. Those who post at OBN have to hide their identity in order to not get banned. As was told to you when you first started posting as Rollo, you wouldn't be banned for doing so. So the fucking coward is clearly you.

So I ask you again, what did you hope to accomplish by coming here as Rollo? Obviously you dislike the posters from CIA who have done THE EXACT SAME THING at OBN? So who's the hypocrite?

No actually I don't. Don't confuse dislike with apathy.

I don't like it when people come on to OBN and try to disrupt things with gag accounts like Jeff KKKarstens, Operation Shutdown, General Wallace, and to an extent Doumit's Girl.

I actually chatted with Winter about why he was doing it and told him that if he re-registered as a normal account, I would put in a word for him to omar. He said he liked the challenge of a tainted account.

And Penguin, up until I read that thread this morning, I never had a problem with you. Mostly because you and everyone else have no day-to-day interaction with me.

There are people in my professional life that I very strongly dislike. I have to email them and sit on advisory boards with them. I don't get long term concerned about anonymous message board people.

#30 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (seanawesome @ Aug 11 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, so you're not an IT guy. I am. There is no possible other way for your IP's to identically match other than it being the same poster.

Sean comes in with the People's Elbow
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#31 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

DJF...I would like to change my vote.

#32 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

I am ... Spartacus.

#33 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Dale Berras Stash @ Aug 11 2010, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No actually I don't. Don't confuse dislike with apathy.

I don't like it when people come on to OBN and try to disrupt things with gag accounts like Jeff KKKarstens, Operation Shutdown, General Wallace, and to an extent Doumit's Girl.

I actually chatted with Winter about why he was doing it and told him that if he re-registered as a normal account, I would put in a word for him to omar. He said he liked the challenge of a tainted account.

And Penguin, up until I read that thread this morning, I never had a problem with you. Mostly because you and everyone else have no day-to-day interaction with me.

There are people in my professional life that I very strongly dislike. I have to email them and sit on advisory boards with them. I don't get long term concerned about anonymous message board people.

That's a lovely post. But you still haven't told us why you came here, created a screen name, and denied it was you.

But more importantly...

Are you now doing the exact same thing?!?!?!

"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, I’m not sure they would have “won” the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#34 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

I'm gay.

(kidding)

#35 User is offline   jpbucco 

• Koveltwats Daddy
  • PipPipPip

The second thing I bring up is OBN. It is up from 7:30 am to 5 pm. I will refresh it throughout the day when I come back from the field or from a meeting or if I'm bored.

You can pound that "refresh" button all day long....it still won't help OBN.
Oh shit! There's stickers!

#36 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Trey_Beamon @ Aug 11 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gay.

(kidding)

FaggEt!!!! FaggEt!!!!! Cocksmoker!!!!!!
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#37 User is offline   hir51 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Trey_Beamon @ Aug 11 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gay.

I'm straight

legit

#38 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Aug 11 2010, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FaggEt!!!! FaggEt!!!!! Cocksmoker!!!!!!

That's it ... I'm going to OBN.

#39 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:03 PM

So Dale, are you going to come clean and admit that you are Rollo Tomassi or keep taking shots at Penguin's detective work, when it is been established beyond a reasonable doubt (that's for Ed) that you are one in the same?

I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

#40 User is offline   DoctorJohnnyFever 

• WiH owns me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

I smell another twist in the plot...

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply