• 8 Pages +
  • Last »

Pjoma You Coward

#1 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:21 AM

Ready to man up yet pjoma? Let us have a little flashback to the Tabata controversy. One in which the argument came down to me saying that you did say "Tabata would win mutiple batting titles" when you actually said "Tabata could win multiple batting titles". A very small difference many would agree. However, you feel justified in calling out my integrity based solely on a page of this board that doesn't even remotely do the things you suggested were evidence. In fact, you never really even had the stones to accuse me directly. Instead you danced around my direct questions like the nancy-boy pussy you truly are.

Now let us go back and look at your quotes from the time I was off one letter of a word in an accusation of you:

I can't even believe you would accuse me of anything else.

He's doing his best to become a #1 seed next year for the comments he made today to me and the total lack of respect from the comments he just made after I had to PROVE MY OWN INNOCENCE!

Screw YOU for continuing to be a world class asshole about this. You have been called out, yet you try to spin this into something even making you look like a bigger douche than you've already proven yourself to be today.

I've never seen anything lower class than this to a fellow poster on this board and I'm glad I was able to show everyone.

How about say "geez, I remembered you posting something about Tabata and a batting title, but I could have sworn you declared he would win multiple batting titles. I'm sorry I got it wrong"? "No offense intended, my mistake"

That's respect for any poster, whether you agree or disagree with them. Obviously, if that doesn't register with you, then there is no respect back at you, from me, or anyone else that will read this thread.

let me try to forget what you've done here.

Remember, my accusation was at least based on something factual. In fact I was off by just a hair of what you actually said. Your accusation was based on completely made up shit, by you. This mountain of vaginal secretion coupled with your failure to man-up to your accusations makes you the biggest, white-whiniest, most hypocritical pussy stain on this board, without question. Congratulations, Pjoma, you have made yourself look even worse than you usually do. Perhaps maybe you should follow your own advice that I will gladly quote:

Do us a favor and stop. You're looking worse and worse and I can't take any more of you for a few days.

Fuck you, pjoma. You pussy.
Utah, get me two.

#2 Guest_defdog_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:22 AM

Who cares.

and Team WiH thinks Todd Redmond will win Cy Youngs.

At least he's optimistic on a team that has none (and apparantly a msg board lacking as well).

#3 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (defdog @ Mar 12 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who cares.

At least he's optimistic on a team that has none (and apparantly a msg board lacking as well).

Shut up, retard.
Utah, get me two.

#4 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (defdog @ Mar 12 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who cares.

BOP's post

------------

Defdog
5 GP

10-16, 4-2B, 2-3B, 9 RBI, 6 R

#5 Guest_defdog_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:30 AM

Seriously. Here's how it goes...

Someone on team optimistic (me, pjoma, mvk, nypirate, schnoah, etc) will say something like:
"Osoria is awesome"...
"Tabata's gonna win batting titles"...
"McClutch is going to win ROY"...
aka boosting opinion of our own team.

While Team WiH (winter, jeffr, penguin, benito) never give favorable opinons of pirates. Only comment on others opinions or failures of nh:
"why didnt NH sign kody Kahlua or FUBAR owings"...
"why did they let redmond go"...
"here's 1000s of stats saying rajai davis is god"...
"Nady is a fluke"...
aka negating this club.

just get over it.

Some people like being optimistic, and others, well just hate everything in their life.
And you can't do anything with them except get pissed off every once in a while and say STFU negative people...

#6 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (defdog @ Mar 12 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone on team optimistic (me, pjoma, mvk, nypirate, schnoah, etc) will say something like:
"Osoria is awesome"...

While Team WiH (winter, jeffr, penguin, benito) never give favorable opinons of pirates. Only comment on others opinions or failures of nh:
"why didnt NH sign kody Kahlua or FUBAR owings"...
"why did they let redmond go"...
"here's 1000s of stats saying rajai davis is god"...
"Nady is a fluke"...
aka negating this club.

just get over it.

Some people like being optimistic, and others, well just hate everything in their life.
And you can't do anything with them except get pissed off every once in a while and say STFU negative people...

You are not even on topic you fucking retard. Just shut up.
Utah, get me two.

#7 Guest_Nickflair04_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:37 AM

Someone on team unrealistically optimistic (me, pjoma, mvk, nypirate, schnoah, etc) will say something like:
"Osoria is awesome"...

Someone on team realistically optimistic (a lot of the board) will say something like:
"This team still isn't very good, but it can be improved and more competetive."
"Alvarez is a step in the right direction but we will need more players like him."
"NH has made some good moves and some questionable ones. Hopefully the good outweigh the bad."

#8 User is offline   jeffr92 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:38 AM

Seriously goes...

team me, pjoma something:

"Osoria is "...

"Tabata's titles"...

"win ROY"...

boosting own.

WiH give favorable pirates on others of nh:

"didnt kody FUBAR owings"...

"they redmond go"...

"1000s stats davis god"...

aka club.

over it.

like being others well hate their life.

can't with get pissed once say STFU people...

Insightful.

#9 User is offline   Jeff King 

• Proficient At Judging Books By Their Covers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

I don't know what thread I'm in right now. I better go to "Last Click" to figure it out.
Posted Image

To leave feedback or to reach me directly, please use this intercom.

#10 User is offline   SyrBucco 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:21 PM

I am not the sharpest tool in the woodshed but I have no idea how this "last click" stuff got started or how anyone can tell who's PM'ing who, so sorry if I am woefully ignorant in these matters but I think that there is some bullshit going on here.

As I've said before, I think it's wrong to accuse fellow board members of douchosity without proof. I called out Pengy and BOP when they did it to Pjoma. Now it seems that Pjoma is doing it to BOP.

What the fuck, Pj? This doesn't seem like you at all. Either prove what you say or man up and apologize, and the sooner the better. Remember, you DID get apologies from Pengy and BOP.

This kind of petty ass shit just twists my fucking knickers.

That is all.
Knowing that you lied straight-faced while I cried
Still I look to find a reason to believe

#11 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Location:Men's Room Stall Doing Lines With Josh Hamilton And A Couple Of Broads

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (SyrBucco @ Mar 12 2009, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am not the sharpest tool in the woodshed but I have no idea how this "last click" stuff got started or how anyone can tell who's PM'ing who, so sorry if I am woefully ignorant in these matters but I think that there is some bullshit going on here.

Syr, you should really check out the "Last Click" feature. I just went to it and it gave me the complete list of all of the people who have ever ridden in a space shuttle and what they prefer for breakfast.
Posted Image

#12 Guest_sloshyj_*

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (monarch0 @ Mar 12 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a gigantic difference between could and would.

Especially when it comes to sports discussion.

#13 User is offline   Pjoma 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (bucc-o-pain @ Mar 12 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ready to man up yet pjoma? Let us have a little flashback to the Tabata controversy. One in which the argument came down to me saying that you did say "Tabata would win mutiple batting titles" when you actually said "Tabata could win multiple batting titles". A very small difference many would agree. However, you feel justified in calling out my integrity based solely on a page of this board that doesn't even remotely do the things you suggested were evidence. In fact, you never really even had the stones to accuse me directly. Instead you danced around my direct questions like the nancy-boy pussy you truly are.

Now let us go back and look at your quotes from the time I was off one letter of a word in an accusation of you:

Remember, my accusation was at least based on something factual. In fact I was off by just a hair of what you actually said. Your accusation was based on completely made up shit, by you. This mountain of vaginal secretion coupled with your failure to man-up to your accusations makes you the biggest, white-whiniest, most hypocritical pussy stain on this board, without question. Congratulations, Pjoma, you have made yourself look even worse than you usually do. Perhaps maybe you should follow your own advice that I will gladly quote:

Fuck you, pjoma. You pussy.

You are such a douchebag that you can't even get your lies straight when quoting me.

Here is what the truth is.

Now, Tabata is going to have to overcome the same issues, but I think his bat speed will translate to more power than Young. I also think that Tabata will hit for a higher average than Young will for his career. Young can hit, but I see Tabata becoming a potential batting champ.

I cannot and will not believe anything you say to me or this board. I was the fool for taking you seriously when you appoligized and now you start right back with your lies and attack on me. On the issue of using my ID in a new alias, I don't care what you say or did. Whether or not you are the coward doing that, I have no reason to care. Wouldn't having to prove one's innocence be the ultimate irony?

"Huntington is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and that the fans and media in Pittsburgh cant quite grasp this, that they still hold the 2008-09 trades against him, is an indictment of their sensibilities." Joe Sheehan 6/6/10

#14 User is offline   bucc-o-pain 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (Pjoma @ Mar 12 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are such a douchebag that you can't even get your lies straight when quoting me.

Here is what the truth is.

Now, Tabata is going to have to overcome the same issues, but I think his bat speed will translate to more power than Young. I also think that Tabata will hit for a higher average than Young will for his career. Young can hit, but I see Tabata becoming a potential batting champ.

I cannot and will not believe anything you say to me or this board. I was the fool for taking you seriously when you appoligized and now you start right back with your lies and attack on me. On the issue of using my ID in a new alias, I don't care what you say or did. Whether or not you are the coward doing that, I have no reason to care. Wouldn't having to prove one's innocence be the ultimate irony?

You fucking coward. Way to dodge the issue here.

We can now add coward to your long list of severe character issues, you pussy.
Utah, get me two.

#15 User is offline   The Lumber Company 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

I'd also like to point out that I am not a pessimistic person and am almost never described as such in any other context. I seem to be one of the more optimistic people with respect to the Penguins, for example. Just because I don't have blinding optimism with respect to an organization that doesn't at all deserve it, whether or not the new regime should be linked with the failures of the past or given a completely fresh start, does not make me a pessimist. I judge each move and each topic on its merits and formulate an opinion objectively. It is a really poor argument to claim that a fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates who follows the team and the system this closely are too pessimistic to be objective and realistic with respect to the same. It doesn't make someone "better" or more of a fan to blindly support everything that the team does or prove that he or she wants the team to get better more than someone else.

#16 User is offline   Jeff King 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

If anybody needs salt or butter for the popcorn, it's on the "Last Click" page.
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

Am I pessimistic? This is clearly the most important question on the board
5 GP

#18 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:52 PM

QUOTE (Jeff King @ Mar 12 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If anybody needs salt or butter for the popcorn, it's on the "Last Click" page.

I prefer my popcorn with Joe Kerrigan flavoring.

"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#19 User is offline   Penguin 

• Collective Wisdom
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (mzimmerman81 @ Mar 12 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Am I pessimistic? This is clearly the most important question on the board

I just checked with "Last Click", but it didn't mention anything outside you having anger issues and tiny hands. Today's technology is amazing.

"The business of baseball is to make money, not break even. I don't understand why you think the Pirates should run their team like a charity." - Willlton 6/18/2009

"The Bay trade doesn't look like it (a slam dunk winner), but if you take into account the fact that all they lost was eight months of Jason Bay's services, as well as the fact that even the Red Sox look like they won't be able to re-sign him, it's not nearly the loser many people seem to think." - tWTM 11/26/2009

"Morton is finding himself, now while this may sound weird and out there, but the fact he put on a solo concert at Piratefest shows he finally has the confidence that he lacked within himself that he didn't have in the lower minors." - aso513 2/8/2010

"Dave Littlefield vindicated." - Xiga 4/30/2011 after one scoreless inning of relief by Daniel Moskos.

"Hanrahan and Cedeno would be a gross overpayment for Belt. Sorry, but I'll stick with my realistic analysis of the market and the teams involved." - Steve Zielinski 5/25/2011

"He (Barmes) could have a .000 Batting Average and still be an asset." - bradlej31 5/28/2012

"The last time the Pirates won an extra-inning game in St. Louis that lasted at least 16 frames was April 20, 1986 at Chicago." - Kristy Robinson 8/19/2012

"I want to tweet something clever and interesting to you that will earn your respect and make you smile, since you do that to me all the time." - jpbucco to Colin Dunlap 4/12/2016

"If the Pirates had acquired Giancarlo Stanton from the Marlins, Im not sure they would have won the Benedict trade." - David Todd 11/11/2015

#20 User is offline   mzimmerman81 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Penguin @ Mar 12 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just checked with "Last Click", but it didn't mention anything outside you having anger issues and tiny hands. Today's technology is amazing.

Did it say anything about cheerleading or Diversity Committees?

5 GP

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »

Fast Reply