• You cannot reply to this topic

Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#11821 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

View Postjcharding, on 24 March 2017 - 03:14 PM, said:

It's actually an intelligent choice. Any House Republican's odds of losing their next election would have gone up dramatically had they cast a vote on the record. Ryan simply convinced Trumpmof this political reality.

That said I still think the House flips. The hole is too deep to climb out of.

Well yes, it is the correct choice rather than have the entire world watch your party turn on you. Still, the Master of the Deal couldn't close his first big one. Let's be fair here, this is a much bigger loss for the party than Trump. Trump is the only Republican who was saying "Replace and Repeal". The rest of the party has been saying "Repeal". They had dozens of "Repeal" votes when they knew Obama would veto it.

They've now had seven fucking years to come up with something better and they couldn't. Not only that, they couldn't even come up with something their own party would sign off on. Seven, fucking, years. Party of fail.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#11822 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 06:18 PM

Good Lord. It looks like Trump, idiot that he is, still got it right about Obama eavesdropping on him:

https://www.wsj.com/...ence-1490309760
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#11823 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 06:19 PM

I love seeing Paul Ryan get bukkaked
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#11824 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted Yesterday, 06:59 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 24 March 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

I love seeing Paul Ryan get bukkaked

They are eating their own now, aren't they? Trump is blaming democrats, lmao, and NOBODY wants to admit to being the one who pulled the bill.
Ann Arbor is a bitch

#11825 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

View PostGrey, on 24 March 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

They are eating their own now, aren't they? Trump is blaming democrats, lmao, and NOBODY wants to admit to being the one who pulled the bill.

They had 21 vote fuck up factor and couldn't make it work. Furthermore the Democrats had no voice in the matter. Since pedophile Dennis Hastert was the speaker, the Republicans don't bring a bill to the floor unless Republicans can pass it.

Art of the deal my ass.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#11826 User is online   Jermaine Allensworth 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 02:39 AM

While it's good that this didn't pass because of how terrible it was, I still think we're in big trouble. Trump has already played up Obamacare collapsing on itself as the best thing because it places all the blame on the Democrats. So now that their big bill has failed, I can see Republicans making a lot of under-the-radar moves that undercuts Obamacare to speed up/increase the likelihood of its implosion simply so they can score political points.

#11827 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• We'll Be Ready for that Ass
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 07:19 AM

View PostDale Berra, on 24 March 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

Good Lord. It looks like Trump, idiot that he is, still got it right about Obama eavesdropping on him:

https://www.wsj.com/...ence-1490309760

HAHAHAHAHA awesome!

Obama's Watergate.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

#11828 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• PipPip

Posted Today, 07:24 AM

http://thehill.com/b...ama-wiretapping

Great article with some poignant The Shining analogies. Also highlights how the mainstream media leans far, far left.

*They pounced on Trump for the claim that he was wiretapped, and then it ended up being true.

*On the flip side, they brought entirely into the "Russian hacking" nonsense, despite yet having a single thread of evidence to support it.

Victory for The Donald here.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

#11829 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 08:35 AM

This is kind of unbelievable. Not that it is true but that anyone would admit it

https://mobile.twitt...why-ahca-failed

#11830 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 11:57 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 25 March 2017 - 07:24 AM, said:

Great article with some poignant The Shining analogies. Also highlights how the mainstream media leans far, far left.

*They pounced on Trump for the claim that he was wiretapped, and then it ended up being true.

*On the flip side, they brought entirely into the "Russian hacking" nonsense, despite yet having a single thread of evidence to support it.

It's not at all true, and the entire argument is just a dead cat to make us forget about his failures of the last week. Under the standard being used, everyone on earth is being wiretapped because of incidental captures. That's doesn't make Trump right.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#11831 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 11:59 AM

Oh, and other more important news Fox News is reporting that last summer Flynn met with CIA operatives in order to figure out how to capture the Turkish cleric living in the US and take him back to Turkey.

Trumpkins plotting kidnapping. Nice.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#11832 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• PipPip

Posted Today, 02:07 PM

So does Donald Trump have some type of time machine technology that somehow makes him liable for events that happened the summer before he became President?

Love that BO got caught. Love it.

#11833 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 02:14 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 25 March 2017 - 07:24 AM, said:

What is your term? Yawn Jeremy. You two are grasping at so many straws that there are none left to break the camel's back. Again, they were picked up on surveillance of foreign agents. Even Nunes admits their may be no evidence of "wiretapping" which is exactly what Trump tweeting. Trump was quite specific with his words and they are only now being backtracked as being "inarticulate" which is partisan code for lying.

I wouldn't sniff the hand that found this article, it has strong aroma's a shit and asshole.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11834 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted Today, 02:20 PM

Strange, ZERO respected news media outlets have verified that bullshit article. It has no credibility.
Ann Arbor is a bitch

#11835 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 02:31 PM

View PostGrey, on 25 March 2017 - 02:20 PM, said:

Strange, ZERO respected news media outlets have verified that bullshit article. It has no credibility.

President Tweet hasn't pounced on it either. That! is very suspicious.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11836 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• PipPip

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 25 March 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

What is your term? Yawn Jeremy. You two are grasping at so many straws that there are none left to break the camel's back.

Says the guy that's been complaining about "Russian hacking" for months without any evidence.

Posted Image

#11837 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 03:13 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 25 March 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Says the guy that's been complaining about "Russian hacking" for months without any evidence.

Posted Image

Except that they are being investigated. So there's that.
Posted Image
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11838 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 03:16 PM

Read and heed winter, you voted to enslave yourself.
Posted Image
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 592 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic