• Group: Members

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:12 AM

Bunch of fags

#322 User is offline   KraigK 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:12 AM

Is Dale Berra's Stash still 'a good guy?' Oh and OBN's 'rules' as we all know are selectively enforced. It's a really odd mindset and while they think they're doing well, it usually makes it worse.

"Don't let people tell you that the Pirates have a great future, but it's not today.' Today is our future. 2010 is the beginning of the next dynasty of the Pirates for me."
-Frank Coonelly -- Feb. 23, 2010

"We have more money to do some more things, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we're going to throw it out there and spend it."
-Neil Huntington -- Nov. 19, 2009

#323 User is offline   KraigK 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (Winters in Holland @ Aug 14 2010, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He was never a good guy. He was always a doucherocket, and more of a crappy Soviet doucherocket than something good from NASA to boot.

That was me trying to placate him so that he wouldn't out my identity. It worked for a good while; had he outed me, I would've been banned immediately. They know how much I used to dominate their asses back in the day smile.gif

I know Winter, I just can't get over this thread. Pure entertainment. Fuck OBN and the codgers that run it. Most are hypocrites.

"Don't let people tell you that the Pirates have a great future, but it's not today.' Today is our future. 2010 is the beginning of the next dynasty of the Pirates for me."
-Frank Coonelly -- Feb. 23, 2010

"We have more money to do some more things, but that doesn't necessarily mean that we're going to throw it out there and spend it."
-Neil Huntington -- Nov. 19, 2009

#324 User is offline   Trey_Beamon 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

I guess this little incident has rocked Dale Berra's Stash's online world. He hasn't posted on OBN since. punch.gif

#325 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Trey_Beamon @ Aug 16 2010, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess this little incident has rocked Dale Berra's Stash's online world. He hasn't posted on OBN since. punch.gif

He's on vacation checking out the Cape of Cod League.
"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

#326 User is offline   ecbenito 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (brendansdad @ Aug 16 2010, 08:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's on vacation checking out the Cape of Cod League.

so he's sitting in front of an old computer, drinking shitty boxed wine and plagarizing Cape Cod League scouting reports?

#327 User is offline   brendansdad 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (ecbenito @ Aug 16 2010, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so he's sitting in front of an old computer, drinking shitty boxed wine and plagarizing Cape Cod League scouting reports?

Bingo!
"You're like a jukebox of stupidity..." Penguin on Aso.

"Oh you know what I'm trying to say you canadian ponce." Ecbenito questioning MVK 7/12/2011

"For as much as you pimped Hosmer as the second coming of Christ, Jesus shouldn't have a down year." NYPirate

“There are a lot of really good baseball people who feel very differently than our fans do about what we’re accomplishing." Neal Huntingdon

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First

Fast Reply