Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#13041 User is offline   oblongatta 

• Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 02 June 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

That depends. How many Chinese people express doubts about a "communist" regime that comes with all the totalitarian oppression that we've come to expect from communists, but without any concern at all, even theoretically, for equality or the betterment of the proletariat?

so, more than 10?
You're pretty on the inside,
That's better than not pretty at all,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.

#13042 User is offline   oblongatta 

• Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 02 June 2017 - 04:36 PM

best facebook comment on Pittsburgh siding with the Paris agreement?

"I mean, we DO put French fries on everything already."
That's better than not pretty at all,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.

#13043 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:15 PM

I just can't take any more "Trump pulls out" headlines. I mean, really.
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#13044 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:49 PM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 02 June 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Of course the term "clean energy" is quite the misnomer as well. Most of the wind, solar, etc have larger environmental costs that noone seems to want to talk about.

If the Chinese are going to pump $350 billion into this subject over the next 4 years, they are going to be taking the lead no matter what Trump or Paris or whatever does. That's just an enormous amount of money to throw at anything. No way even Obama could or would come close to matching it. At least I would hope not.

Shoes

The are stopping about 100 coal projects. It's not about a stupid, non-binding promise that means nothing one way or the other. It is absolutely about a stupid, symbolic decision that does nothing but abdicate our leadership position in the world.

Trump is doing everything he can to make us subordinate to Russia and China. I don't find any humor in that.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#13045 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Jack Cust hails from my hometown!!

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:01 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 02 June 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

The are stopping about 100 coal projects. It's not about a stupid, non-binding promise that means nothing one way or the other. It is absolutely about a stupid, symbolic decision that does nothing but abdicate our leadership position in the world.

Trump is doing everything he can to make us subordinate to Russia and China. I don't find any humor in that.

Again if China is going to spend $100 billion per year on this, they are going to take the lead no matter what we do. How that gives us a subordinate position in the world I am not quite sure. A subordinate position in the manufacturing of clean energy technology yes. But with that amount of money it would have happened anyway.

Shoes

#13046 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:42 PM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 02 June 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Again if China is going to spend $100 billion per year on this, they are going to take the lead no matter what we do. How that gives us a subordinate position in the world I am not quite sure. A subordinate position in the manufacturing of clean energy technology yes. But with that amount of money it would have happened anyway.

Shoes

There is no incentive at all now. We decided to leave, there is nothing at all to motivate other countries to come to us.

It's like not having a college degree. Having one may not separate you from the competition but not having one most certainly does.

There was no downside to being a part of the Paris accords. There was some upside to it.

The idea that we aren't playing is purely symbolic. It creates no jobs. It saves no jobs. It likely costs us jobs in the future. It absolutely abdicates our position as the world's leader.

Bashing NATO allies.

Demeaning allied leaders.

Fealty to Russia.

Embracing murderers like Duterte.

Pulling out of a non-binding agreement.

All of the above are placing us at a significant disadvantage with our allies and the world at large. Everything Trump does is detrimental to us as a nation. It's not funny any longer.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#13047 User is online   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 02 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

View Postoblongatta, on 02 June 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

so, more than 10?

Well, I doubt they explode all of them. Some of them were killed in other ways. But yes, probably more than ten.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#13048 User is offline   Sloshy 

• Steve Pearce

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:13 AM

View Posttobaccoroad, on 02 June 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Shoes

I'm so sick of your lap dog position on Trump. You are either a complete fucking idiot, or you know you're on the wrong side and are trying to argue your way out of it. Either way, I encourage you to post less and think more.
"There is a well-orchestrated and well-funded effort going on in America... Its the wealthy elite trying to restratify the wealth of this nation.
- Winter
https://www.altoonam...enelec-workers/

#13049 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:17 AM

https://www.google.c...aded-image-real

No child should have to think their own parent was beheaded. Holy crap.

#13050 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:19 AM

https://www.google.c...-trump-bullying

And of course, instead of simply apologizing for a joke in very poor taste, Griffin claimed the President was "bullying" her. So I guess her only recourse was to portray him as beheaded.

This country...

#13051 User is offline   tobaccoroad 

• H@m@ph@be
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Jack Cust hails from my hometown!!

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:27 AM

View PostSloshy, on 03 June 2017 - 06:13 AM, said:

I'm so sick of your lap dog position on Trump. You are either a complete fucking idiot, or you know you're on the wrong side and are trying to argue your way out of it. Either way, I encourage you to post less and think more.

Sounds like you need to read more of my posts and think a bit less. Overanalyzing one post dude. Relax. Gonna be ok. If Trump does something I agree with I'm going to say so. And unlike the jist of your post, it has been rare lately.

Have some coffee or something.

Shoes

#13052 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:45 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 03 June 2017 - 06:19 AM, said:

https://www.google.c...-trump-bullying

And of course, instead of simply apologizing for a joke in very poor taste, Griffin claimed the President was "bullying" her. So I guess her only recourse was to portray him as beheaded.

This country...

And yet you had no response to this kind of shit for eight years.
Posted Image

Griffin's actions were reprehensible. CNN fired her.

No one on the right and you personally never objected to similar actions related to Obama.

You aren't offended by the action, just the point of reference in the action.

I am compelled to note that this is a Christian sponsored threat to Obama.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 653 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic