Pittsburgh Pirates: Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 267 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors Rate Topic: -----

#5321 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

View PostGrey, on 05 June 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

You mean why I say they are "not criminals", I think....

First off, I dislike all three men. I can't stand Schultz and his Joebot kiss ass stance, that was LONG before the scandal broke.
i can't stand Spanier because he was a yes man from day one in his office.
And I REALLY hate Curley because he had no business even getting that job, let alone being allowed to be an empty suit, puppet, for decades.

Now, if you want to go in the weeds with this, then I can't help you because I really hate to discuss pedophila, at length, because it repulses me and I am actually one of those guys who would not mind if they were all given the death penalty.

I'll explain it as quickly as I can: I grew up here and I know this place probably better than anyone on here(or as well, I don't want to overstate). This place IS a cult. I'll tell you that right out front. Given what I know about this place, and how people work here, per se, I can tell you that it is NOT a stretch to believe that in the case of Curley and Spanier, they really did not "know" the way people think they might have "known". What they did, and what they failed to do, is dispicable, but I don't DEFINE them as criminals. There is a reason for that, and you would not understand it, but if I have to, I'll explain that also...

At one time in my life, I went south in the "mistake" catagory: Think "Breaking Bad" but younger than Walter White. As a result, I got to know, very very well, what I consider actual criminals. I had a rather large number of them in my life. In fact I was incarcerated with many of them. I got to know who those kinds of people were and what they do, how they do it, and how they think. I am talking now, about people who are involved in CRIME, not people who are pedophiles, or murderers, or sick fucks, etc....Actual criminals in fact HATE pedophiles and take pride in killing them or beating them if they can get to them.

Criminals break the law on purpose to make money and survive and to get drugs and they call their lives "the game".

Curley, Spanier, and Schultz are career University ladder climbers, who had no real ability in the real world to either do their jobs, OR make judgements in crisis situations, and they either froze, got scared, or indeed, covered up for a pedophile. That makes them dispicable people if so, but not "criminals" as in my definition.

Hope that helps.

Well stated. Perhaps it's degree of criminalty. I still think they are criminals.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#5322 User is online   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:19 PM

View PostJermaine Allensworth, on 05 June 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Dude you're a North Carolina hick that married your sister, you're no better.

If every word of that comma-splice was true, as long as his sister consented, he'd still be better than a bunch of guys who covered for a chomo.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#5323 User is offline   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 05 June 2017 - 07:19 PM, said:

If every word of that comma-splice was true, as long as his sister consented, he'd still be better than a bunch of guys who covered for a chomo.

Wasn't just them by the way: We had a D.A. who, instead of interviewing witnesses, tried to play Chris Hanson on tv and set up a god damn mickey mouse interrogation that he thought would entice a mother fucking child molester into admitting his crime.

And then a few years later, that same D.A. just vanished into thin air, in a crime that now has gone cold.

Only in State College. Like I said, this place is the Twilight Zone.
Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

#5324 User is offline   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:12 PM

Off Topic but I caught a few glimpses of summer workouts and PSU is going to have a shot at the final four this year. IF everyone stays healthy.

#5325 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

View PostGrey, on 06 June 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

Off Topic but I caught a few glimpses of summer workouts and PSU is going to have a shot at the final four this year. IF everyone stays healthy.

Football, right?

#5326 User is offline   glen12674 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

View PostGrey, on 06 June 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

You could tell all this from a glimpse of a summer workout?

#5327 User is offline   donwengert4life 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

View PostGrey, on 06 June 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

Wasn't just them by the way: We had a D.A. who, instead of interviewing witnesses, tried to play Chris Hanson on tv and set up a god damn mickey mouse interrogation that he thought would entice a mother fucking child molester into admitting his crime.

And then a few years later, that same D.A. just vanished into thin air, in a crime that now has gone cold.

Only in State College. Like I said, this place is the Twilight Zone.

Having lived there myself...you are 100% right. I hate that place -- the incestuousness and insularity. And I also spent a little time around that athletic department, which exemplified that attitude to a T

It does not surprise me they covered up for a chomo like Sandusky. I would have been more surprised if they hadn't. He was part of the family.

#5328 User is online   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:18 PM

View PostGrey, on 06 June 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

If you want to get away with murder, do it in State College. That place has more unsolved murders, rapes and robberies than it does solved.

#5329 User is offline   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 07 June 2017 - 01:31 AM

View Postglen12674, on 06 June 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

You could tell all this from a glimpse of a summer workout?

Not really but I'm a homer. LOL. They will start the season at around 6th or 7th which is good. The pieces are in place. The offensive line will be the best we've had in a very very long time, and the back seven will be great. Wade is getting great reviews so far.

Share this topic:

• 267 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic