• You cannot reply to this topic

Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#11881 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Today, 11:38 AM

View Postjcharding, on 29 March 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

Westinghouse filed for bankruptcy protection today, which is important for a few reasons. Westinghouse used to have a strong Pittsburgh presence. I think it's might have been founded in Pittsburgh, I can't remember. More importantly, Westinghouse reactors and nuclear systems run half of the world's nuclear plants. Nuclear plants also supply 20% of the US's power.

First, I would note that the dolt occupying the presidency has not rushed in to save the day. Protecting American business and workers. Second, said dolt appears to be so pro coal that he might think a failing nuclear industry is a positive. And it might be in some ways. But from what I can tell the nuclear industry needs carbon credits and such to be more competitive and the dolt wants to erase those types of environmental and power policies.

Now why would Trump, who wrote The Art of the Bankruptcy come in to save the day? He is probably guiding them through the process.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

Share this topic:

• 595 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic