Pittsburgh Pirates: Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate Massive political child sex rings? Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Unfortunately, this is about the response I expected from you on this matter. Quite a change of pace from your stance in the Penn State sex abuse thread:

Typical conspiracy behavior. Take a comment completely out of context and try to make it relevant.

Why not post the Trump allegations. Quite a change of pace, given your current position. Maybe you don't care that your boy is a pedophile.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#22 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

By the way, we can talk all about the Franklin Federal Credit Union one too. That one is incredibly compelling, but not surprisingly, the focus immediately gravitated to debunking the Pizzagate allegations.

#23 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 15 April 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Typical conspiracy behavior. Take a comment completely out of context and try to make it relevant.

It's not at all an "out of context" comment. In one thread about sex abuse, you're deriding Penn State fans for knowing about the Sandusky situation and doing nothing, while re-enforcing their same exact behavior in another.

You don't like Penn State, so you have no problems being critical of them. But you do have a passion for some of the leaders connected to these scandals, so you end up using the same exact justifications they did. It's weak.

#24 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:56 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

It's not at all an "out of context" comment. In one thread about sex abuse, you're deriding Penn State fans for knowing about the Sandusky situation and doing nothing, while re-enforcing their same exact behavior in another.

You don't like Penn State, so you have no problems being critical of them. But you do have a passion for some of the leaders connected to these scandals, so you end up using the same exact justifications they did. It's weak.

But you can't discuss Trump's pedophilia. Hypocrite.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#25 User is online   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 03:06 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

By the way, we can talk all about the Franklin Federal Credit Union one too. That one is incredibly compelling, but not surprisingly, the focus immediately gravitated to debunking the Pizzagate allegations.

No, for the same reasons (for me at least).

Here is why Congress and partisan politics and crap like this and everything in between are a mess. Like Ted Cruz I was a debater. Same time, same tournaments, I don't remember him as he did the wimpy kind of debate. But in High School, again High School, pre-internet, we could take any policy argument on earth and show how it resulted in nuclear war. Chlorinating water in rural NY - nuclear war. Feeding near dead people in Ghana - nuclear war. Using sources much better than the ones you are dragging out. The point is any good policy advocate can make literally anything seem like an enormous crisis. So it is with Pizzagate and the Credit Union. I really don't care what those sources say, because I know that any talented writer or advocate can make anything seem like a clear as day scandal of enormous import. Just like we did in HS with nuclear war. Its all just baloney, and not worth 2 seconds worth of my time. Sadly, Congress - and more importantly we the people who elect them - aren't willing to see through the bullshit. They would rather continue to make every issue into nuclear war level uncompromising advocacy.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#26 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 15 April 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

But you can't discuss Trump's pedophilia. Hypocrite.

???

I hadn't really heard about Trump having a pedophilia issue, but feel free to link me that shit here, and I'll be happy to check it out. I don't allow partisan politics to affect my assessment of a situation.

#27 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 06:44 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

???

I hadn't really heard about Trump having a pedophilia issue, but feel free to link me that shit here, and I'll be happy to check it out. I don't allow partisan politics to affect my assessment of a situation.

You're a lying sack of shit. Denial was used both in the Penn State and Catholic Church scandals. Good to note your hypocrisy and your lack of concern for children.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#28 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:04 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Again, show me how that's been proven to be fiction. Opponents claim its been proven, but there's been no actual investigation into the matter.

You'll google hollow moons and alien visitors but you won't google actual news?

Pizzagate didn't start from tinders or a spark of any substantive nature. It started because John Podesta mentioned straw in an email and the far right said lets fucking torch it.

Okay. Here's the most detailed version of how this complete and utter fiction thrived like mushrooms in shit. And yes, that analogy to far right social media a-holes and conspiracy theorists is completely intentional:

https://www.nytimes....agate.html?_r=0

#29 User is online   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

And I'm sure Jerry Sandusky and countless priests were able to continue doing what they were doing for decades because there was "no serious evidence" and it was all "hearsay" from children that were not credible.

I'm not saying that the politicians mentioned in these scandals are 100% guilty, but given the gravity of the allegations, it should concern everyone that the stories have essentially been covered up, and there has been no serious investigation to determine whether these allegations have merit or not. If anything, it is clear that any attempt at investigation and legitimate journalism has been compromised.

Sandusky got away with it, because he was a brilliant, evil, mastermind who hid in plain sight. He also got away with it because of a law enforcement community, so bad, so poor, so unprofessional, that they could not conduct a simple investigation correctly.

An entire chain of events gave Sandusky his decades of opportunity, it was a true "perfect storm" of evil, combined with a bumbling system, absolute power by an aging dictator/football coach, and a lot of other shit.
Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

#30 User is online   Grey 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:58 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 15 April 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

You're a lying sack of shit. Denial was used both in the Penn State and Catholic Church scandals. Good to note your hypocrisy and your lack of concern for children.

Denial was ABSOLUTELY used at PSU. Incredibly, there are still people on those message boards, who defend the naked showering of an adult, with a child, as merely "inappropriate".
Pretty women out walking with gorillas down my street

#31 User is offline   Midnight Moose 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 02:34 PM, said:

This is all the fault of the goddamned aliens. Grbac linked to the undeniable proof that Queen Elizabeth is actually one of the lizard people. They're behind it, they love having sex with children. And murdering those kids when they're through getting their reptilian jollies off.

And of course the mainstream press is complacent in the whole thing. The press is full of lizard people, too. I mean, look at Anderson Cooper or Rachel Maddow. You don't seriously think they're human, do you?

Goddamned lizard people kid fuckers. If the FBI really wanted to investigate something, they should be investigating the aliens. Those cold-blooded child murderers are everywhere.

#32 User is offline   Dale Berra's Nose 

• Pitching Coach
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

View PostMidnight Moose, on 16 April 2017 - 02:33 AM, said:

This is all the fault of the goddamned aliens.

Make America Great Again!
IS THIS THE GAME THREAD???

#33 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:05 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 15 April 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

Hold on here. This was not a time for you to be a dick, as tough as that might be to realize.

You said Trump molested kids. I basically said, "Huh- I didn't know that. I'll check it out, so post me some info here."

Then, instead of posting me some info, you just went back to name-calling and insults.

Again, me quitting your Politics thread cold turkey was the best fucking thing I've ever done here, and I would encourage other posters to do the same. It increases one's enjoyment of the board exponentially.

#34 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 06:05 AM, said:

Hold on here. This was not a time for you to be a dick, as tough as that might be to realize.

You said Trump molested kids. I basically said, "Huh- I didn't know that. I'll check it out, so post me some info here."

Then, instead of posting me some info, you just went back to name-calling and insults.

Again, me quitting your Politics thread cold turkey was the best fucking thing I've ever done here, and I would encourage other posters to do the same. It increases one's enjoyment of the board exponentially.

And you still won't address Trump's pedophilia. Hypocrite.

You don't know anything about Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, and the 13 year old girl. You know every half baked conspiracy theory known to man. You are either lying or willfully ignorant, which is the same as lying.

This isn't news but any time you stop writing here, it's the best thing you've ever done.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#35 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:17 AM

View PostGrbac18, on 15 April 2017 - 09:04 PM, said:

I appreciate an actual link, and I'm starting to read it, but a couple of things are jumping out at me right away.

1. This is from the NY Times, which is generally considered one of the most liberal newspapers going.
https://www.washingt...m=.5633b5fd2dc8

Their election coverage was ridiculously slanted, so it wouldn't surprise me for them to rush to the rescue here.

2. Obvious debunking terms are littered through the start of the article. This is a common practice, and intentionally done to make any alternative theory appear completely outlandish right from the start. Within the first 2 paragraphs of the damn article, we have all of the following:

"false rumor"
"wild conspiracy theory"
"false theory"
"far-right fringe message board"

And that's just in the introduction of the article itself! Now again, contrast this with the video I posted in the opener.

Swann does an effective job of actual fair journalism, because he presents the audience with both sides of the story, and allows them to draw their own conclusions. What you have posted for us here is nothing more than an orchestrated snuff piece.

#36 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 06:15 AM, said:

And you still won't address Trump's pedophilia. Hypocrite.

LOL.

Again, for the 3rd time man, I'm willing to check it out, but you're going to have to link me some info to it, as this is the first I'm hearing about it.

#37 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:20 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 15 April 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

I don't allow partisan politics to affect my assessment of a situation.

Lol.

#38 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:29 AM

View PostGrey, on 16 April 2017 - 01:58 AM, said:

Denial was ABSOLUTELY used at PSU. Incredibly, there are still people on those message boards, who defend the naked showering of an adult, with a child, as merely "inappropriate".

Here's the difference between the bull shut conspiracy theories and what happened in the Church and with Sandusky. People witnessed children being raped and did nothing. There was real evidence of children being raped, not ducking symbology or mystic connections to others. To equate these bull shut ideas to what really happened to kids denigrates, even further what really happened to them.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#39 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:30 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 06:20 AM, said:

LOL.

Again, for the 3rd time man, I'm willing to check it out, but you're going to have to link me some info to it, as this is the first I'm hearing about it.

You have everything you need to google it in the second paragraph of my previous post to you. Your unwillingness to do so is a perfect example of your denial.
17 April 2017

Robert F. Kennedy

#40 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:01 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 16 April 2017 - 06:30 AM, said:

You have everything you need to google it in the second paragraph of my previous post to you. Your unwillingness to do so is a perfect example of your denial.

GoBucs translator: "Oh shit. I didn't realize I'd be asked to actually supply some evidence to support my claims. Hmmm. I'll just name call and insult myself out of this one. This is why I like my Politics thread better. You can get away with this behavior there. #russianhacking"

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic