• You cannot reply to this topic

Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#11761 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted Today, 10:57 AM

View Postjcharding, on 21 March 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

The only people who think she had seizures are the same people who think airplane contrails are .... never mind.....

What was she doing in that video?

#11762 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted Today, 11:03 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 22 March 2017 - 10:39 AM, said:

See, bring up the former President.

And the President who never was.

46% of the vote is hardly coming together. Getting the smallest share of the general election vote, for a winning candidate in 100 years, is hardly coming together.

You are like Trump's bastard child. You try to play the same word games that he does. Fortunately, most of us see if for what it is, lying.

Trump was clearly a terrible candidate, the low vote shows that. The fact that he somehow won shows how terrible of a candidate Hilary was as well. Kerry and Gore would have won easily. Same with Sanders.

#11763 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 11:04 AM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 23 March 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

Trump was clearly a terrible candidate, the low vote shows that. The fact that he somehow won shows how terrible of a candidate Hilary was as well. Kerry and Gore would have won easily. Same with Sanders.

Any other Democrat would have beaten Trump.

It's clear that any Republican would have beaten Clinton.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#11764 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 11:48 AM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 23 March 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

What was she doing in that video?

The one with the mixtape and the odd rewinding and forwarding? Beats me. Making a funny face probably. Why the entire world needs to conclude, based on a one second clip, that she is having seizures and epilepsy is nuts.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#11765 User is offline   Bustanutting 

• JohnJLambo

Posted Today, 01:43 PM

GoBucs21, on 23 March 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

Any other Democrat would have beaten Trump.

It's clear that any Republican would have beaten Clinton.

Agree with the first. Not on board with the second. I dont think a boilerplate free trade Republican wins PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin and I can't think of a meaningful state Clinton won that a standard Republican would flip.

I think she wins electoral college vs Cruz or Rubio.

#11766 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted Today, 02:42 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 22 March 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

He had more access to drones than Bush. Obama was risk avoidance in the loss of American lives in military action. Bush not so much. Cheney didn't care who died. There isn't enough information on how Trump will be. McMaster is not a believer in technology as an in lieu of for military forces on the ground. Trump has most certainly created an environment that will promote greater use of drones.

That does add a variable to why Obama used drones more than Bush. And I agree, it is too early to tell with Trump. Comparing 8 years to two months is pretty silly.

#11767 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted Today, 02:46 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 23 March 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

Look, I believe in a flat tax that is well thought out and executed properly. I'm not for or against higher taxes, just do what is right.

Yes, there is waste in the government. Based on what I've seen in 8 years in the private sector, there is equal waste there. Back on topic, no we should not raise taxes until we make government processes more efficient. That is exactly why I don't think we should be putting more money into defense. The Pentagon did a self analysis a couple of years ago and found $125B in fraud, waste, and abuse. Without fixing that, Trump added $54B.

I agree, increasing defense funding makes no sense right now. A fair tax would be nice, but good luck ever seeing that happen. Fair and right is not real in America.

Sure there is waste in the private sector, but usually there is accountability. Or that company is not lasting long.

#11768 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted Today, 02:48 PM

View PostGoBucs21, on 23 March 2017 - 09:07 AM, said:

I don't care if either do. It is fair to cite the hypocrisy of both sides though. It's fair to criticize Trump because throughout the campaign, he criticized Obama for golfing and going on vacation. He cited the monetary costs related to Obama's recreational activities but now doesn't seem to care.

I agree, I do not give a shit if both golfed every day. Trump is an idiot for calling out Obama, and calling out Trump is idiotic as well. Too bad people pointing out Trumps golfing do not realize they are being hypocrites.

Does Melania and Baron plan to stay in NYC all 4 years of until he is done with school? Wasting close to half a billion will not play to well when his voters are unemployed and without benefits.

#11769 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted Today, 02:51 PM

View Postjcharding, on 23 March 2017 - 11:48 AM, said:

The one with the mixtape and the odd rewinding and forwarding? Beats me. Making a funny face probably. Why the entire world needs to conclude, based on a one second clip, that she is having seizures and epilepsy is nuts.

I am not concluding anything, but that is one weird choice of a funny face when people are accusing you of having epilepsy. I do not buy editing of the video, unless you are talking about a different video.

#11770 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

Ha. They couldn't even get TrumpCare out of the House. Much less the senate. Much less the conferenced bill.

Fake legislation. Fail.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#11771 User is offline   Bustanutting 

• JohnJLambo

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

They know that none of the reforms theyrr trying are going to do a damned thing about curbing the outrageous premium and deductible costs for citizens.

I wouldn't want my name on it either

#11772 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 04:06 PM

https://arstechnica....to-advertisers/

Looks like you should read up on VPNs.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#11773 User is offline   crosscuttersno1 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 04:31 PM

View Postjcharding, on 23 March 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

Ha. They couldn't even get TrumpCare out of the House. Much less the senate. Much less the conferenced bill.

Fake legislation. Fail.

Part of me wants it to pass. Then when premiums and overall costs still go up, the Republicans will be voted out of office, and the democrat can hopefully get a single payer system installed.
Failure is the key to success.

#11774 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted Today, 05:45 PM

Failure isn't good for a presidency. Every thing he fails on, hurts his presidency.
Ann Arbor is a bitch

#11775 User is offline   crosscuttersno1 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

View PostGrey, on 23 March 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Failure isn't good for a presidency. Every thing he fails on, hurts his presidency.

But to him he's perfect. And to the people that voted for him they will simply overlook his lies. Even if they are embarrassingly bad.
Failure is the key to success.

Share this topic:

• 589 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic