• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hillary Clinton for President Rate Topic: -----

#11861 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted Yesterday, 01:21 PM

Trump full of shit on something? I am shocked.

#11862 User is offline   Thunder 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 27 March 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

Fox News reported that Trump spent the weekend working. Yet, there are dozens upon dozens of photos of him golfing all weekend, again. Because he golfs every weekend. After spending years crying about Obama golfing.

I don't think Trump has missed a weekend of golfing since the inauguration.

#11863 User is online   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 01:24 PM

View Postcoolpapacole, on 27 March 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Trump full of shit on something? I am shocked.

Golf or something new and amazing?
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#11864 User is offline   Thunder 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 01:25 PM

View Postjcharding, on 27 March 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

Trump's golf doesn't bother me. IMHO we expect to much of a president's time. Everyone needs down time, everyone needs sleep, and presidents don't get enough of either.

Trump's hypocriticalness about his golf and Obama's golf does bother me.

Trump can't be bothered to sleep. He does some of his "best" tweeting around 5 am.

#11865 User is offline   ECBucs 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 02:12 PM

Is this the same company that makes members only jackets?

Garry Singer, the CEO of Clear Sports LLC, a company that sells members-only golf balls.

#11866 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 02:14 PM

jcharding, on 27 March 2017 - 01:24 PM, said:

Golf or something new and amazing?

We can talk about how he claims on his GHIN reporting a 2.8 index but that's probably the biggest lie ever told by a President. He's like 80 god damn years old. 2.8 index. Get right the Fuck out of here
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#11867 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

Paul Ryan must have heard people calling Mitch McConnell the biggest Ass bag in politics and has since really revved up his shit bag. From WaPo:

After a decade, 99.6 percent of the tax relief Ryan proposed would have accrued to the wealthiest 1 percent of the country. In Trump's plan, 50.8 percent of the relief would have gone to that group, according to analyses by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center

In all, taxpayers with roughly average incomes could expect a tax cut of around $1,100 a year under Trump's plan, compared to just $60 under Ryan's plan once the proposals were fully implemented.

There is nobody in politics that cares less about you than Paul Ryan
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.

#11868 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:19 AM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 28 March 2017 - 09:28 AM, said:

Paul Ryan must have heard people calling Mitch McConnell the biggest Ass bag in politics and has since really revved up his shit bag. From WaPo:

There is nobody in politics that cares less about you than Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan hates government but gladly accepts their checks. Here is a list of the non-government jobs Paul Ryan has had:
Worked in McDonalds in High School
Drove the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile one summer in college (I didn't make that up).
Waited on tables, while also working as a congressional staffer.
Speech writer for conservative advocacy groups.

Of his adult life, roughly the past 25 years, Ryan has been on the government dole or secondarily off the government dole, for 23 years. He hates government but takes the money and is more than willing to use yours to fund the wealthy.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#11869 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:42 AM

View PostGoBucs21, on 28 March 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

Paul Ryan hates government but gladly accepts their checks. Here is a list of the non-government jobs Paul Ryan has had:
Worked in McDonalds in High School
Drove the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile one summer in college (I didn't make that up).
Waited on tables, while also working as a congressional staffer.
Speech writer for conservative advocacy groups.

Of his adult life, roughly the past 25 years, Ryan has been on the government dole or secondarily off the government dole, for 23 years. He hates government but takes the money and is more than willing to use yours to fund the wealthy.

I remember when I first read about Paul Ryan years ago I was like "oh cool a young conservative from Wisconsin" and then I quickly figured out he was a bit of a tool. Him and Ron Johnson can fuck off.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#11870 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:44 AM

View PostMa13tt0, on 28 March 2017 - 10:42 AM, said:

I remember when I first read about Paul Ryan years ago I was like "oh cool a young conservative from Wisconsin" and then I quickly figured out he was a bit of a tool. Him and Ron Johnson can fuck off.

Paul Ryan was never cool. He just a smooth conservative. In short, he's a circumcised conservative but still a dick.

Nearly all of them are careerists, whether they like big government or claim to hate it. Worse than the careerism is the hereditary nature of government. Look at how many of our elected representatives are sons and daughters or grandsons and granddaughters of elected representatives. That problem gets worse as you go down the governmental ladder from federal to local governments.

Trump is taking the hereditary nature to a new level. He's creating an American Royal Family. His Queen Consort now has her guarded palace in Manhattan. The Prince and Princess of the District of Columbia now have official positions in the government, without any government or similar experience.

I've never been a proponent of term limits but when you see that we've developed a hereditary class of government leaders, I could be convinced of the merits of term limits.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

#11871 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:46 AM

Arkansas has voted to allow guns in stadiums. Arkansas is 9th in the country in gun violence per capita. I'm sure this will end well. A bunch of hillbilly Razorbacks fans, drunk, with guns.

#11872 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 10:52 AM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 28 March 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

Arkansas has voted to allow guns in stadiums. Arkansas is 9th in the country in gun violence per capita. I'm sure this will end well. A bunch of hillbilly Razorbacks fans, drunk, with guns.

It is a way to eliminate the competition. But hey, we all knew the founding fathers had college football in mind when they wrote the second amendment.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11873 User is offline   Grbac18 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 11:39 AM

View PostECBucs, on 27 March 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

Is this the same company that makes members only jackets?

Garry Singer, the CEO of Clear Sports LLC, a company that sells members-only golf balls.

I wondered the same thing.

I don't play as often as I used to but I've never stumbled upon a "members only" ball in the rough or out-of-bounds, certainly not as often as I do shitty Mojo's or crappy Noodles. Then again, maybe Mojo is made by member's only since the acronym partially works.

More dedicated golfers out there know?

#11874 User is offline   Ma13tt0 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 11:43 AM

http://finance.yahoo...6--finance.html

Hey remember when Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Yeah good times. Now its the Americans paying for the wall at the expense of cuts for health research and infrastructure.

The administration would eliminate $1.2 billion in National Institutes of Health research grants, a favorite of both parties. The community development block grant program, also popular, would be halved, amounting to a cut of $1.5 billion, and Trump would strip $500 million from a transportation project known as TIGER grants.

You're a piece of shit Trump. If Arizona or Texas or New Mexico wants a wall so bad they can pay for it.
"Penguin and ma13tt0 vindicated" - PF82 12/12/12 8:35 PM

#11875 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 11:46 AM

View PostMa13tt0, on 28 March 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

Hey remember when Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Yeah good times. Now its the Americans paying for the wall at the expense of cuts for health research and infrastructure.

You're a piece of shit Trump. If Arizona or Texas or New Mexico wants a wall so bad they can pay for it.

Oh that doesn't matter, the "make Mexico pay for it" was just campaign stuff, no one believed what he promised.

When what he says isn't true, it doesn't matter what he said. When what he does doesn't succeed, someone else is to blame. He is a disaster of a President. I don't call him a leader because it's disrespectful to the entire history of leaders to call Trump a leader.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11876 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 12:16 PM

Ma13tt0, on 28 March 2017 - 11:43 AM, said:

Arizona does not want a wall. Local business groups have threatened to cut donations to any senator that votes to fund the wall. A ton of cross border business is done here and it would really hurt the local economy.

#11877 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 12:42 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 28 March 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Arizona does not want a wall. Local business groups have threatened to cut donations to any senator that votes to fund the wall. A ton of cross border business is done here and it would really hurt the local economy.

Wait, what? Business owners don't want cheap labor? Where are all those good Americans to take those low paying jobs?
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

#11878 User is offline   Grey 

• All Star
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted Today, 01:45 PM

Now he's going after the environment.

This motherfucker is bound and determined to fuck this entire nation up, and ruin most of it's people's lives.
Ann Arbor is a bitch

#11879 User is online   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 02:31 PM

View PostGrey, on 28 March 2017 - 01:45 PM, said:

Now he's going after the environment.

This motherfucker is bound and determined to fuck this entire nation up, and ruin most of it's people's lives.

Empty promise to coal miners since most of the facilities have already converted over to clean air standards. Another block of dumb asses who voted for Trump not knowing any better.
Robert F. Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy

Share this topic:

• 594 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic