Pittsburgh Pirates: Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Franklin Credit Union and Pizzagate Massive political child sex rings? Rate Topic: -----

#141 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

No, it does not. In fact, Paulides goes out of his way to point out that it's impossible to catalogue all deaths, because the National Park Service either doesn't keep those records, or the few times he's really pressed them on the records, they've replied that they can provide the records to him...for tens of thousands of dollars.

The problem is the things you're saying directly contradict what's actually in the books. It'd be like saying, "I thought the first Harry Potter book was bullshit, but I read all 7 of them", then you started quoting Lord of the Rings plot points as evidence that you read the books.

You keep assuming Paulides is right. That's your problem. The reality is that the parks do indeed catalogue all deaths and other incidents, and had you read anything beyond paulides you would know he is blowing smoke.

Moreover, quick internet searches quickly reveal that people actually on the SARS that Paulides references are saying that Paulides is omitting important stuff or otherwise just making stuff up to sell books.

A much better analogy is Paulides is a drunk fictional writer vs a Pulitzer Prize winning history Phd.

Edit. And the death in national park series focus in great deal on people falling off rock faces and unfortunate souls who die from heart attacks. One memorable Yosemite survivor tried scooting down an impassable rock cliff on his butt, and wore away his jeans.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#142 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

Heck, the Death in Big Bend book has a great story about how two dudes (both worked at the park) who went camping and rock climbing. On their ascent up near Elena Canyon they stopped for the night. Note - Big Bend is one of the best places in the world to stargaze, its really dark. Anyway, they brought some booze with them. They drank a goodly amount. In the middle of the night one went to piss, and inadvertently stepped off the edge of the ledge that they were camping on because, again, its really dark. Now its possible, if not likely that the Big Bend book doesn't catalogue every last death as I don't recall any summaries or charts, but the Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Yellowstone ones do catalogue every known death.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#143 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:17 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 20 April 2017 - 08:46 PM, said:

These disappearances are real, children and adults are going missing in large numbers, and if they are found, they are found in circumstances that should not be physically possible.

This is a completely inaccurate statement. The Missing 411, just like Pizzagate, has been proven to be complete bullshit. He literally writes about "missing" people that have been found. They are temporarily missing.

That would be like calling anyone that used to post here, but no longer does a missing person.

#144 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:27 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 04:29 AM, said:

1. There's no way you've read those books. For starters, you said they were all "bullshit." No way that somebody who thinks one book is "bullshit" is going to take it upon himself to read 4 more copies of it, especially these books. They are very methodical- almost like a research report- and are not easy reads. They are a total grind, so it's not like reading for enjoyment at all.

2. If you know anything about SARs, the majority of an SAR team consists of volunteers from the local area. No state or National park keeps enough personnel on hand to cover a large area, so volunteers are ALWAYS needed. Saying that "no other outsiders (from the immediate region) are called in for any of these" is completely inaccurate, and shows me that you're bullshitting about reading these books.

3. The books absolutely do NOT catalogue every single person that dies in each of those parks. They only catalogue the people that die under these odd criteria. For example, nobody is catalogued that has randomly died from a heart attack, getting hit by a car, driving their car off the road by accident, falling off a rock face while climbing in the park with friends, etc. None.

Again, something you would know if you read even one of these books.

jcharding is talking about real life, you are talking about a Bigfoot truther's fantasy books.

#145 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

• GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 21 April 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

Never heard of the guy. Is he Al Davis's son?

According to the official story, he is.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels

#146 User is offline   glen12674 

• Pittsburgh Pirate
  • Pip

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

I just hope that if I end up with a Wikipedia page the headline under my name isnt "Bigfoot/Sasquatch" like this Paulides fella.

#147 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

View Postglen12674, on 21 April 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

You and jcharding are talking about two different sets of books. You are talking about the Paulides books and he is talking about the Death in National Parks series.

Thanks Glen. That was not clear to me given the lead-in to it.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#148 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 22 April 2017 - 06:17 AM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 21 April 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

This is a completely inaccurate statement. The Missing 411, just like Pizzagate, has been proven to be complete bullshit.

No.

And this post doesn't make any sense to boot. Missing 411 catalogues hundreds of odd disappearances. Many of these poor people and children have never been found.

Saying that it's "bullshit" when he's cataloguing people who are still missing to this day shows me you're just writing to be contrarian, rather than making any attempt to understand the situation.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#149 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

Tim Nolan Trump's KY campaign chairman was arrested for human trafficking and at least two counts of unlawful transaction with a minor. It's all about the connections.

https://www.usnews.c...man-trafficking
http://www.dailykos....king-of-a-minor
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

#150 User is offline   Sloshy 

• Lynchburg Hillcat

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:26 AM

Jesus. Why did I come back for such horseshit alternative facts. Winter, I'm embarrassed for you. Scary to me that you teach children.

#151 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

View PostSloshy, on 24 April 2017 - 04:26 AM, said:

Jesus. Why did I come back for such horseshit alternative facts. Winter, I'm embarrassed for you. Scary to me that you teach children.

Really great stuff here, Sloshy. Love when people consider interacting with me beneath their supreme intellect.

#152 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 22 April 2017 - 06:17 AM, said:

No.

And this post doesn't make any sense to boot. Missing 411 catalogues hundreds of odd disappearances. Many of these poor people and children have never been found.

Saying that it's "bullshit" when he's cataloguing people who are still missing to this day shows me you're just writing to be contrarian, rather than making any attempt to understand the situation.

And many more were found, so the random connections made about them are meaningless. The disappearances were proven not to be odd at all.

There is nothing for me to understand. He wrote a fiction book to fool people for money.

#153 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 03:22 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 24 April 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

Really great stuff here, Sloshy. Love when people consider interacting with me beneath their supreme intellect.

You could at least post about some conspiracy theories that are interesting, not these political fantasies.

#154 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 24 April 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

The disappearances were proven not to be odd at all.

Again, they weren't.

They are actually making a movie about Missing 411, and Bear Grylls is attempting to re-create covering the ground that many of these children covered, spanning mountain ranges and thousands of feet of elevation in a short period of time, all without having proper clothing- or sometimes even shoes.

But don't let the actual facts covered in the books get in the way of your debunking effort.

And look, I can see both sides of it. The majority of the cases in the "Western US" book were many years old. Those people were never found. Have some been found in the years since the books have been published? Maybe. I'd like to read about them.

But if so, it's only been a fraction of the missing.

#155 User is offline   NCBuccofan 

• All Star
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 24 April 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Again, they weren't.

They are actually making a movie about Missing 411, and Bear Grylls is attempting to re-create covering the ground that many of these children covered, spanning mountain ranges and thousands of feet of elevation in a short period of time, all without having proper clothing- or sometimes even shoes.

But don't let the actual facts covered in the books get in the way of your debunking effort.

And look, I can see both sides of it. The majority of the cases in the "Western US" book were many years old. Those people were never found. Have some been found in the years since the books have been published? Maybe. I'd like to read about them.

But if so, it's only been a fraction of the missing.

Actually, they were. You are ignoring facts here, not me. Feel free to live in fantasy land. Let me know if you have anything interesting to discuss in this thread, clearly you are stuck with your fake bullshit.

#156 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:31 PM

View PostNCBuccofan, on 24 April 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

Actually, they were. You are ignoring facts here, not me. Feel free to live in fantasy land. Let me know if you have anything interesting to discuss in this thread, clearly you are stuck with your fake bullshit.

Okay Penguin, then provide me with some links of people covered in the Missing 411 books who have been since found.

I'm guessing there might be a couple here or there, but I would be floored if there were many. Keep in mind, Paulides has covered hundreds to thousands of disappearances over his books.

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic