Pittsburgh Pirates: Pirates Accountability Thread - Pittsburgh Pirates

Jump to content

  • 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pirates Accountability Thread Rate Topic: -----

#221 User is offline   coolpapacole 

  • Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,614
  • Joined: 18-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:57 AM

Medical Marijuana Laws May Be Associated With A Decline In The Number Of Prescriptions For Medicaid Enrollees

Expect drug companies to lobby hardcore against legalizing marijuana if this holds true with future studies.
0

#222 User is offline   GoBucs21 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32,574
  • Joined: 10-December 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

View Postcoolpapacole, on 25 April 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

Medical Marijuana Laws May Be Associated With A Decline In The Number Of Prescriptions For Medicaid Enrollees

Expect drug companies to lobby hardcore against legalizing marijuana if this holds true with future studies.

Or expect them to corner the medical marijuana market. It all depends on where the profit is.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.
0

#223 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42,246
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 09:17 AM

 coolpapacole, on 25 April 2017 - 08:57 AM, said:

Medical Marijuana Laws May Be Associated With A Decline In The Number Of Prescriptions For Medicaid Enrollees

Expect drug companies to lobby hardcore against legalizing marijuana if this holds true with future studies.


No way. The drug companies and the government work together in our best interests!
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.
0

#224 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,508
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:59 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 25 April 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

No way. The drug companies and the government work together in our best interests!

Just like Big Tobacco and Big Booze have our best interests at heart.

You know what's hilarious? The fact that Winter is known to believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about the government, and likely believes in some conspiracy theory about a drug company, a tobacco company, and/or an alcohol manufacturer as well, and yet he also takes it on faith that marijuana is just the worst because the government told him so. It couldn't possibly be that massive industries have lobbied the government to keep a drug miss-classified for decades. That sounds way too straightforward and plausible to be the true face of government collusion. It doesn't even have lizard people in it!
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#225 User is offline   GoBucs21 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32,574
  • Joined: 10-December 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:05 PM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 25 April 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

Just like Big Tobacco and Big Booze have our best interests at heart.

You know what's hilarious? The fact that Winter is known to believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about the government, and likely believes in some conspiracy theory about a drug company, a tobacco company, and/or an alcohol manufacturer as well, and yet he also takes it on faith that marijuana is just the worst because the government told him so. It couldn't possibly be that massive industries have lobbied the government to keep a drug miss-classified for decades. That sounds way too straightforward and plausible to be the true face of government collusion. It doesn't even have lizard people in it!

I don't trust government or big industry. I do trust my government more than any big industry.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.
0

#226 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,508
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:12 PM

I trust a limited number of individuals, as individuals. I never trust people in groups.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#227 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42,246
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:23 PM

 GoBucs21, on 25 April 2017 - 06:05 PM, said:

I don't trust government or big industry. I do trust my government more than any big industry.


You act as if they're two separate entities
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.
2

#228 User is offline   GoBucs21 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 32,574
  • Joined: 10-December 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

View PostPSU4Lyfe, on 25 April 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

You act as if they're two separate entities

I do.
People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him.
Robert F. Kennedy

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.
0

#229 User is offline   PSU4Lyfe 

  • Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 42,246
  • Joined: 16-November 08
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

 GoBucs21, on 25 April 2017 - 07:56 PM, said:

I do.


Well I guess technically big government has to enact the paid for legislation of big industry so there is a few inches of separation.
Disclaimer: This post in no way supports nor defends the signing of Rod Barajas.
0

#230 User is offline   oblongatta 

  • Supreme Overlord of the Universe
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 15,545
  • Joined: 17-November 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:a bar
  • Interests:Whisper Fighting

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:23 PM

I trust everyone.

But that's free to give out because I just don't count on anyone.
You're pretty on the inside,
That's better than not pretty at all,
You're pretty on the inside,
Too bad I'm an outside kinda pretty guy.
0

#231 User is offline   Midnight Moose 

  • Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,625
  • Joined: 03-February 12
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:49 AM

View PostGideon Clarke, on 25 April 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

That sounds way too straightforward and plausible to be the true face of government collusion. It doesn't even have lizard people in it!


Don't kid yourself. The Lizard people love to puff the wacky tabaccy. And not only that, they blow shotguns to those poor little kids, before they fuck them and kill them. Those bastards are the worst. Starting with Queen Elizabeth, she smokes joints all damn day long. And molests little boys all the time.
1

#232 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,508
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:55 AM

View PostMidnight Moose, on 26 April 2017 - 02:49 AM, said:

Don't kid yourself. The Lizard people love to puff the wacky tabaccy. And not only that, they blow shotguns to those poor little kids, before they fuck them and kill them. Those bastards are the worst. Starting with Queen Elizabeth, she smokes joints all damn day long. And molests little boys all the time.

Maybe your theory has lizard people in it, but mine didn't.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
0

#233 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

  • TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,007
  • Joined: 15-November 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:24 AM

I like that Reptilians are discussed openly here, without me being the one to bring them up.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe
0

#234 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,508
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:10 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 26 April 2017 - 10:24 AM, said:

I like that Reptilians are discussed openly here, without me being the one to bring them up.

It would be weird if we called Jesus an azzbirth and made bukkake jokes, but drew the line at talking about lizard people.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
1

#235 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

  • TEAM CAT
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,007
  • Joined: 15-November 16
  • Gender:Male

Posted Yesterday, 04:04 AM

I don't know what bukkake is, but I'm too scared to do an internet search for it.

Same with hentai. (I think that's what people here call it.) I assume it's something Japanese, and something horrifyingly sexual, but I don't even want to see.

Same with www.lemonparty.org I know it's a running joke URL here, but people that have actually visited it say it's appalling. I'm guessing it's something you can't un-see.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe
0

#236 User is offline   Gideon Clarke 

  • GAY 4 CUTCH!!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,508
  • Joined: 10-April 12
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right Behind You
  • Interests:Bisexual for Kate Upton

Posted Yesterday, 04:50 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 27 April 2017 - 04:04 AM, said:

I don't know what bukkake is, but I'm too scared to do an internet search for it.

Same with hentai. (I think that's what people here call it.) I assume it's something Japanese, and something horrifyingly sexual, but I don't even want to see.

Same with www.lemonparty.org I know it's a running joke URL here, but people that have actually visited it say it's appalling. I'm guessing it's something you can't un-see.

Bukkake is a bunch of dudes spooging on one chick's face.

Hentai is Japanese animated porn. It runs the gamut from being fairly tame to being incredibly fucked up, depending on the movie.

lemonparty is old dudes fucking.
"You know, I wish I could go back in time and kick the shit out of the idiot who decided to make kickers part of football."

-Coach Marty Daniels
1

Share this topic:


  • 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic