Pittsburgh Pirates: Booking WWE - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 35 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Booking WWE Road To WrestleMania 31 Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Booking WWE (28 member(s) have cast votes)

How ghey is this thread?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#681 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

Now
5 Randy Orton
4 Seth Rollins
3 John Cena
2 AJ Styles
1 Roman Reigns

Five Years
5 Charlotte/Sasha/Bayley
4 Kevin Owens
3 Seth Rollins
2 Braun Strowman
1 Roman Reigns

#682 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:42 PM

View PostWinterset Resurrection, on 16 April 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

You're right. This was not a reflection of how WWE is now, but rather how I think it *should* be.

I think Antonio Cesaro is pretty fucking awesome. They continually try to bury him on the card with shitty partners- Tyson Kidd, Sheamus- but he always ends up putting his partner over. His repertoire is outstanding, and I think he's animated enough in the ring that he doesn't need to be great on the mic.

He may not have main event potential, but there's no damn reason in the world he shouldn't regularly be in the hunt for the Intercontinental/US belts.

Yeah, I am also a big fan of Cesaro. I just don't see the commitment to him from the WWE though despite what you say about him being true.

#683 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

If nobody watched the end of RAW last night, you need to stop what you're doing and fast forward to the end of this.

"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#684 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

I entertained that it might be an actual accident until I saw the replay. Still pretty awesome. One of the best matches I have seen for Big Show in years.

#685 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

It was excellent. They also teased us with going top rope at least twice before they finally did it.

I mean, I'm *guessing* it was an intentional collapse, but it did surprise me how much the ref went flying. I assumed he would've braced himself for it.
"The problem in this country, is that almost no one's sense of community or country extends beyond their wallet." -GoBucs

"Just let everyone do whatever they want. Sports are entertainment. Stop taking them so seriously." -PSU4Lyfe

#686 User is offline   coolpapacole 

• Utterly irrelevant
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:07 PM

Wow. Keith Lee is legit. That 16 minute match was better than anything the WWE puts out.

#687 User is offline   jestor92 

• Bulldog Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Jinder Mahal Smackdown champion. Steroid back pimples and all
Jose Tabata, Pedro Alvarez, and Andrew McCutchen are the new Jason Kendall, Brian Giles, and Kevin Young (in his prime) players that are good, but surrounded by crap which will make them losers.
Who needs a good team on the field when you have fireworks and bobbleheads!

#688 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

jestor92, on 21 May 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Jinder Mahal Smackdown champion. Steroid back pimples and all

I'll say this -- I'm not opposed to the guy getting a big shot. He's been in wrestling for 15 years, was shit all over during his first WWE run, left for a few years and, IMO, got better in the ring and a lot better on the mic.

Would I have done it differently? Yeah. I also hope he makes the best of it. The WWE needs to develop hated heels ... Not cookie cutter heels.

#689 User is offline   Winterset Resurrection 

• TEAM CAT
  • PipPip

Posted Today, 10:37 AM

View Postv2burghboy, on 21 May 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

I'll say this -- I'm not opposed to the guy getting a big shot. He's been in wrestling for 15 years, was shit all over during his first WWE run, left for a few years and, IMO, got better in the ring and a lot better on the mic.

Would I have done it differently? Yeah. I also hope he makes the best of it. The WWE needs to develop hated heels ... Not cookie cutter heels.

+1

I also think it helps that they had Jinder remove the turban. Now he's more of a heel that just happens to be Indian, as opposed to some flat stereotype like what you'd see back in the 1980's.

He looks totally juiced up, and I'm glad they're giving him a push. Totally out of the box move on WWE's part.

#690 User is offline   seanawesome 

• Master of the Powerbomb
  • PipPipPip

Posted Today, 12:04 PM

Jinder fucking sucks, I'm sorry. I'm all for opportunities for new people, but it should be booked right. Not "we need a champ who represents India so we can make money next month". He sucks in the ring and he is obviously juicing with his bacne and gyno nips. For a company that touts its drug policy, it's ridiculous they put the strap on a guy so clearly violating it.

#691 User is offline   v2burghboy 

• Manager
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted Today, 01:09 PM

seanawesome, on 22 May 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

Jinder fucking sucks, I'm sorry. I'm all for opportunities for new people, but it should be booked right. Not "we need a champ who represents India so we can make money next month". He sucks in the ring and he is obviously juicing with his bacne and gyno nips. For a company that touts its drug policy, it's ridiculous they put the strap on a guy so clearly violating it.

Gyno nips. Heh

Share this topic:

• 35 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic