Reputation: 966 Excellent
- Active Posts:
- 10,130 (3.32 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Change In Atmosphere Discussion (10062 posts)
- 17-November 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Mar 23 2017 02:15 PM
- Member Title:
- I'd Raged Have Lomo
- Age Unknown
- July 10
Posts I've Made
17 March 2017 - 01:57 PMMy friend Shaun Rolly died this morning. Shaun was a Pittsburgh stage actor and stage combat professional. He appeared in Cormac McCarthy's The Road when it shot in Pittsburgh, and had been doing a show called A Pirates Tale with the Gateway Clipper Fleet.
An extraordinary man taken way too soon.
Sounds like a great guy. Way too soon for sure…
16 March 2017 - 12:06 PM
15 March 2017 - 10:57 PM
15 March 2017 - 10:55 PM
15 March 2017 - 10:53 PMOh, well I own all that then. I just always got the sense that PMs were going around claiming I was doing off-board stuff.
Here's the Top Ten of shit I regret:
1. Clearly, it all goes back to calling U00's wife a donkeyface. This was pre-social media and I had no idea what she looked like. But that's besides the point. Never attack another person'a spouse. Just childish bullshit I did as an early-20 year old who should have known better.
2. The Ashley Madison thing was wrong. I tended to take beef about other stuff just way too far, and this is a prime example. I didn't name names, but it didn't matter. Should never have happened.
3. The TDippo comment about his Dad was super uncalled for. I was drunk at the time, but it doesn't excuse it. I had a drinking and substance-abuse problem for about five years and this was one of the things that I regret for having been wasted and uncaring. Add the TDippo Says Besties to this as well. I'm a jerk.
4. On Memorial Day in like 2006 I said hateful shit to GoBucs and he's more or less ignored me ever since. I actually respect our armed forces.
5. The GoBucs chili thing. Stupid, and then I felt like I had to own it. Doubling down on dumb shit is sort of my thing.
6. I actually feel pretty badly about the animal thing. If I did indeed fuck things up for him at work, that was stupid and uncalled for. I got caught up in the moment and, as most of you know, I was really drunk at CIA night. That was right in the throes of my issues.
7. Another one I don't really get shit for but I took it too far as well, the ganging up on Monarch. He said shitty things to me when I was super depressed, and I decided to use his youthful appearance against him. A prime example of taking a board slight and going way too far with it.
8. This is a personal one, but I more or less begged Penguin to stop ignoring me through a series of shameless IMs. I'm embarrassed I sought his affection so badly. We really bonded at CIA night and I thought he was my friend. All my vitriol for him was similar to the Martini thing. Just sour about abandonment.
9. Which brings me to Marty. I do wish I hadn't cut him off. I'm sad he hates me so much. We were friends.
10. Lastly, I regret taking the board for granted. I was on a yearlong sojourn for another online community, and realized that the people here are special.. I'm glad for another chance, but I also share Martini's concern that I am apt to fuck it up.
What a ringing endorsement for everyone to take you back with open arms.
I don't hate you. You don't exist to me. You've done more than you've listed here.
You calling JK, Penguin and Ed 'bullies' is the height of hilarity, on par with you now trying to come off as a level-headed 'good guy.'
I think you're a good bit drunk tonight.
And you're a manipulative liar who looks down on everyone.
If any of you believe that sloshy has turned over a new leaf, then that's on you. Just as Winnie will again prove himself to be a racist attention whore douchebag (he already has) stay tuned; Joshy will flip again.
Good job Sean. Great effort.