Pittsburgh Pirates: Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors - Pittsburgh Pirates

• 270 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky indicted on felony charges of sex crimes against minors Rate Topic: -----

#5381 User is offline   Grey 

• Bear Down Arizona
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 11 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

.....AAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDD here we go again. Tim fucking Bream. Just unreal.

As much as I love PSU, the fucking idiots who run this University and this athletic department, are literally like the 3 stooges. And that is THE CURRENT group who allowed this GROWN ASS MAN at age 50 to live with fucking teenagers in a fucking frat house. The whole thing is starting again....
Heineken? Fuck that shit...Pabst Blue Ribbon!

#5382 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:29 PM

Grey, on 11 August 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

.....AAAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDD here we go again. Tim fucking Bream. Just unreal.

As much as I love PSU, the fucking idiots who run this University and this athletic department, are literally like the 3 stooges. And that is THE CURRENT group who allowed this GROWN ASS MAN at age 50 to live with fucking teenagers in a fucking frat house. The whole thing is starting again....

Depending on the college/university that can be a pretty normal arrangement. My alma mater doesn't have dorms, frats or sororities. Instead it combines all 3 (kind of) into a residential college system. Each residential college has a faculty "master", who lives in a house next to the college, as well as 2-3 residential associates (teaching faculty) who live in the residential college itself. Some residential associates are quite young. Others are in their 70s. Anyway the resident associates literally live amongst the students, sharing walls and stairwells.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#5383 User is offline   Grey 

• Bear Down Arizona
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Buccos, Steelers, Pens, PSU, University of Arizona

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

jcharding, on 11 August 2017 - 03:29 PM, said:

Depending on the college/university that can be a pretty normal arrangement. My alma mater doesn't have dorms, frats or sororities. Instead it combines all 3 (kind of) into a residential college system. Each residential college has a faculty "master", who lives in a house next to the college, as well as 2-3 residential associates (teaching faculty) who live in the residential college itself. Some residential associates are quite young. Others are in their 70s. Anyway the resident associates literally live amongst the students, sharing walls and stairwells.

LMAO, sounds like an early 70's hippy movie.
Heineken? Fuck that shit...Pabst Blue Ribbon!

#5384 User is offline   jcharding 

• Bench Manager
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

Grey, on 11 August 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

LMAO, sounds like an early 70's hippy movie.

Everybody gets really used to what their own school has, and we don't really think about what other universities/colleges do. This inspired me to go looking at just how many other schools use residential colleges. Now different schools have varying types of residential colleges, but the list includes Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, UVa, Rice, Notre Dame, Cornell, Princeton, Northwestern, SMU, Binghamton, and, oddly, U Miami. Some work hand in hand with dorms, frats and sororities. At some schools its just residential colleges.

How many of these schools have residential faculty at the residential colleges - beats me.
I am nevertheless too sensible of my defects not to think it probable that I may have committed many posting errors.

I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

#5385 User is offline   GoBucs21 

• Veteran Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

jcharding, on 11 August 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

Everybody gets really used to what their own school has, and we don't really think about what other universities/colleges do. This inspired me to go looking at just how many other schools use residential colleges. Now different schools have varying types of residential colleges, but the list includes Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, UVa, Rice, Notre Dame, Cornell, Princeton, Northwestern, SMU, Binghamton, and, oddly, U Miami. Some work hand in hand with dorms, frats and sororities. At some schools its just residential colleges.

How many of these schools have residential faculty at the residential colleges - beats me.

I think Fraternities are stupid. Sororities are stupid to but if women want to gather in one place and party, I'm not going to knock that kind of stupidity.
"It's probably true. Trump probably did it, because people in power tend to think they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, and usually get away with it."
17 April 2017
Winter's response to my post that Trump may have raped a teenage girl.

Moral courage is a more rare commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence.
Robert F. Kennedy

Day of commemoration to honor the Victims of Bowling Green, April 1, 2017.

Share this topic:

• 270 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic